Texas Hunting Forum

Tonkaway Ranch

Posted By: CBP210

Tonkaway Ranch - 03/22/22 08:56 PM

My daughter is shooting their this weekend for a sporting clay match and I notice this location also is used for hunting Dove and other upland game. Has anyone else hunted this ranch or know anything?

http://www.tonkaway.com/
Posted By: Kevin Heath

Re: Tonkaway Ranch - 03/23/22 11:36 AM

I went to a company gig there, a few years ago. Always wanted to go back for a duck hunt, super folks.

Re: Tonkaway Ranch - 03/24/22 04:04 PM

I saw that and price seems alright although I was invited to some operations near Sealy.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Tonkaway Ranch - 03/24/22 06:48 PM

Good luck, enjoy
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Tonkaway Ranch - 03/25/22 01:13 PM

Cool video...

flag
Posted By: bonehunts

Re: Tonkaway Ranch - 03/28/22 03:50 PM

I've been friends with Kyle and Marcie since we were at A&M together. FINE people...you'll have a GREAT time, for sure.
Posted By: Kevin Heath

Re: Tonkaway Ranch - 03/28/22 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by bonehunts
I've been friends with Kyle and Marcie since we were at A&M together. FINE people...you'll have a GREAT time, for sure.

up

Re: Tonkaway Ranch - 03/29/22 02:36 PM

Thanks everyone we had a great time and my daughter placed fifth at the shoot. It was a nice ranch and the staff were great. I will be sure to check them out for duck season.
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: Tonkaway Ranch - 04/07/22 07:48 PM

I was there several years ago for a company event. I wanted to hog hunt in addition to shoot clays. At the time they didn't offer it yet gave permission. Really awesome of them. Unfortunately, the timing for hog hunting versus company activities did not work out.

Just looked at their site and see they now offer hogs.

Re: Tonkaway Ranch - 04/11/22 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mickey Moose
I was there several years ago for a company event. I wanted to hog hunt in addition to shoot clays. At the time they didn't offer it yet gave permission. Really awesome of them. Unfortunately, the timing for hog hunting versus company activities did not work out.

Just looked at their site and see they now offer hogs.

They are still there them hogs. We saw some when walking the Sporting clay trail and I was tempted.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum