Texas Hunting Forum

Where to find used UTV’s

Posted By: tdbduckhunter

Where to find used UTV’s - 03/18/22 05:38 PM

Where is best place to find used UTV’s? Facebook market place , Craigslist?
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Where to find used UTV’s - 03/18/22 05:42 PM

I found my mule here on THF in the classified. I've had it for a little over 7 years now.
Posted By: Russ79

Re: Where to find used UTV’s - 03/19/22 02:10 AM

There always seems to be someone selling one in the classifieds on Texasbowhunter.com.
Posted By: HandgunHTR

Re: Where to find used UTV’s - 03/19/22 01:32 PM

Craigslist and ATVTrader.com are places I look.

Don't rule out the websites of local dealers as well. Been seeing a lot of trade-ins coming up for sale recently.
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: Where to find used UTV’s - 03/20/22 03:19 PM

What are you looking for
Posted By: guysamson

Re: Where to find used UTV’s - 03/21/22 01:29 AM

Seem to be quite a few posted up on Facebook market place. My brother in law got a nice one for a good price on there in 2020.
Posted By: Gringo Bling

Re: Where to find used UTV’s - 03/21/22 01:18 PM

Craigslist seems to be on its last legs. Facebook Marketplace is way more active and seems more reliable and reputable.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Where to find used UTV’s - 03/21/22 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Gringo Bling
Craigslist seems to be on its last legs. Facebook Marketplace is way more active and seems more reliable and reputable.
Posted By: PMK

Re: Where to find used UTV’s - 03/21/22 09:24 PM

just Google what you are looking for in the general area using as specific as possible ... like "used Polaris Ranger Dallas Texas" ... you would be surprised what you can find. Broaden it out to a bigger area also. I have had pretty good luck in looking specific make, model, etc. in all of Texas.
Posted By: garyrapp55

Re: Where to find used UTV’s - 03/23/22 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by HandgunHTR
ATVTrader.com

Trader publishing has always worked for me be it a motorcyle, ATV, or whatever.
Posted By: WattoHunt

Re: Where to find used UTV’s - 03/27/22 02:43 PM

I purchased my Kawi Mule...pristine condition from a local guy via Craisglist a couple years back.

I think if you vet the seller by asking the right questions and are looking at legitl pics it can prove successful.

My Mule was previously owned by an older gentlemen that has purchased the Mule new for he and his father to hunt out of. Unfortunately, his father passed away right after he bought the Mule and it sat in his garage for a year until he decided to part ways with it.

I also bought my KTM 350XCF-W via Craigslist and it was also pristine with low hours.

This website has an aggregation feature that pulls ads from Craiglist and Ebay, etc from all over the country if you are willing to look outside your immediate market.

http://www.quadhunter.com/kawasaki-mules-for-sale
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum