Texas Hunting Forum

Back in Western New Mexico

Posted By: gary roberson

Back in Western New Mexico - 09/24/21 07:12 PM

This week we are calling coyotes in some big, open country near Quemado, NM. I love calling the huge rolling ranch country.
Adios,
Gary
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Back in Western New Mexico - 09/24/21 07:51 PM

Gary you are having to travel way to much. If you want to trade jobs for a few weeks so you can rest up, let me know.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Back in Western New Mexico - 09/24/21 10:26 PM

👍👍
Posted By: DStroud

Re: Back in Western New Mexico - 09/26/21 04:12 AM

I have hunted coyotes around there and it is beautiful country for sure.
Posted By: batman

Re: Back in Western New Mexico - 09/26/21 03:28 PM

I watched yesterday and really enjoyed it. I like it when things don't work as planned, just like in real life smile.

Re: Back in Western New Mexico - 09/27/21 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by batman
I watched yesterday and really enjoyed it. I like it when things don't work as planned, just like in real life smile.

We are going to show it all...the good, bad and yes, the ugly. Some of that was pretty ugly on my part, you would think someone who has done it for 60 years would know better!!!
Thanks for watching!!!
Adios,
Gary
Posted By: Big8

Re: Back in Western New Mexico - 09/28/21 01:51 AM

up
Posted By: ILUVBIGBUCKS

Re: Back in Western New Mexico - 09/28/21 12:28 PM

I hope it was just a miss on a shot Gary and nobody got injured or something like that

Re: Back in Western New Mexico - 09/28/21 02:11 PM

Just a miss, no one was hurt. Actually was not a miss as I put one in the running coyotes hind leg as he was leaving but handled it as a miss on the show because there was no recovery.
I was more discussed with the way I handled the 5 coyotes that came on the second call. As I was not sure that Steve was on the coyotes for they kept popping in and out of sight. When I saw the video, I was mad that I had not taken a shot when they stopped on a rock pile to my right.
Adios,
Gary
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum