Texas Hunting Forum

Texas "ranch membership" hunting clubs

Posted By: Eland Slayer

Texas "ranch membership" hunting clubs - 07/13/21 09:17 PM

I have been reading up on this place, and was curious if anyone here knows of any other similar ranches in Texas. At one point, I remember seeing something like this in the Brady area....but it was probably 10 years ago. Interesting concept......IF (big IF).....it is run correctly, to be sustainable for many years into the future. Here is a link....

White Oak Creek Ranch
https://www.landsoftexas.com/property/FM-1896-Mount-Pleasant-Texas-75455/8134090/
Posted By: Adchunts

Re: Texas "ranch membership" hunting clubs - 07/13/21 09:27 PM

Prices starting at $999,999…which gets you a membership and 10 acre plot. If I had a cool mil sitting around, I think I would buy my own place. I can only imagine the drama when you get 10-15 millionaires trying to one up each other.
Posted By: Ol Thumper

Re: Texas "ranch membership" hunting clubs - 07/13/21 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Adchunts
Prices starting at $999,999…which gets you a membership and 10 acre plot. If I had a cool mil sitting around, I think I would buy my own place. I can only imagine the drama when you get 10-15 millionaires trying to one up each other.

Yea a few dumb ones to boot rofl Fight at the White Oak Coral has a nice ring to it though clap
Posted By: ctonsmitty

Re: Texas "ranch membership" hunting clubs - 07/14/21 12:54 AM

As it pertains to the White Oaks Creek Ranch, it wasn't the price for the "membership" that got me, but the annual HOA dues are $25,000!!
Posted By: ILUVBIGBUCKS

Re: Texas "ranch membership" hunting clubs - 07/14/21 11:24 AM

Someone is cashing in it seems.
Posted By: Eland Slayer

Re: Texas "ranch membership" hunting clubs - 07/14/21 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Adchunts

I'm skeptical for that very reason. Unfortunately, $1 million doesn't get you nearly as much as it used to....particularly when you're talking about good hunting land.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Texas "ranch membership" hunting clubs - 07/14/21 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by ctonsmitty
As it pertains to the White Oaks Creek Ranch, it wasn't the price for the "membership" that got me, but the annual HOA dues are $25,000!!

Wonder if it covers the feed program and all blinds etc?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum