Texas Hunting Forum

Three Old Men

Posted By: gary roberson

Three Old Men - 09/18/20 03:01 PM

This week on CARNIVORE, Larry Weishuhn, Mark McDonald and I will be visiting about the recently released book, EYES FRONT. I must say that the kind words from Larry and Mark were quit humbling. I hope that you will tune in if you get a chance.
Thanks and Adios,
Gary
Posted By: snake oil

Re: Three Old Men - 09/18/20 03:06 PM

up
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Three Old Men - 09/18/20 03:20 PM

Will do, I look forward to seeing it.
Posted By: Txhunter65

Re: Three Old Men - 09/18/20 06:38 PM

I know this has been asked and answered, but what date/time on Pursuit Channel?

Re: Three Old Men - 09/18/20 07:00 PM

My normal time slots are Friday at 11:30 PM, Saturday at 12:30 PM and Sundays at 6:00 PM. Pursuit has been giving us some bonus airings when another producer doesn't get their show in on time. Last few weeks, they have given us an airing on Monday at 6:00 PM.
Thanks and Adios,
Gary
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Three Old Men - 09/18/20 09:50 PM

up
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Three Old Men - 09/19/20 02:27 AM

up
Posted By: redhaze

Re: Three Old Men - 09/19/20 09:00 AM

Just got my copy of the book, very nice and entertains so far. Super photos! Nice job!

Re: Three Old Men - 09/19/20 02:32 PM

Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy it. We have been getting some really nice reviews from folks that have purchased. Once you are finished reading please send me a review as I plan to use a few of them in ads. I have had many folks purchase a copy and then come back several more times, two have purchased over a dozen to date.
Thanks and Adios,
Gary
Posted By: cos

Re: Three Old Men - 09/19/20 03:21 PM

Your shows are always interesting to watch. I have almost stopped watching hunting shows but look forward to Carnivore.

Re: Three Old Men - 09/20/20 01:57 PM

Thanks cos! While we are going to be hunting, we try to tell a story. When we started CARNIVORE 10 years ago, our goal was to produce a classy, educational and cinematic predator hunting show that would appeal to everyone.
Thanks again and Adios,
Gary
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum