Texas Hunting Forum

Beer Cans In The Blinds

Posted By: fishdfly

Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 11:41 AM

I was making rounds over the weekend spraying locks with WD40 and decided to check on my blinds the lessors use.

In looking inside, I found beer cans. In my lease agreement I did not specifically address drinking while hunting.

My question is:

1. For those who lease, did you address drinking while hunting in your lease agreement? Or is it understood as a general
rule not to do so?

2. For those who are lease managers who set the written rules for the group, did you address drinking while hunting? Or is
it understood as a general rule not to do so?

Should there be consequences for drinking while hunting and if so what?

I know there is a difference between drinking a beer and having too many. Question comes to mind, how many cans did they take off and were those in the blinds forgotten.
Posted By: scalebuster

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by fishdfly
I was making rounds over the weekend spraying locks with WD40 and decided to check on my blinds the lessors use.

In looking inside, I found beer cans. In my lease agreement I did not specifically address drinking while hunting.

My question is:

1. For those who lease, did you address drinking while hunting in your lease agreement? Or is it understood as a general
rule not to do so?

2. For those who are lease managers who set the written rules for the group, did you address drinking while hunting? Or is

I know there is a difference between drinking a beer and having too many. Question comes to mind, how many cans did they take off and were those in the blinds forgotten.

To me there is only one thing to do if your hunters are drinking in the blinds.

Take them out in front of their peers and give them a spanking! I can’t imagine a grown man drinking a beer in a deer blind.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 12:34 PM

Even though this subject draws a lot of different, vehement opinions (and I'm sure you'll soon see them here), you're never gonna stop grown men from having a beer on the deer lease. You can't force men to make good decisions, as in when to quit, with a lease document. I wouldn't start, unless you see a completely blitzed or unsafe person; then you address it quickly and verbally to the group.

Trash in the blinds is a separate issue. If they're you're blinds, I'd make sure they understand to clean them at the end of the season. I can't stand trash of any kind left behind.
Posted By: ILUVBIGBUCKS

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Creekrunner
Even though this subject draws a lot of different, vehement decisions (and I'm sure you'll soon see them here), you're never gonna stop grown men from having a beer on the deer lease. You can't force men to make good decisions, as in when to quit, with a lease document. I wouldn't start, unless you see a completely blitzed or unsafe person; then you address it quickly and verbally to the group.

Trash in the blinds is a separate issue. If they're you're blinds, I'd make sure they understand to clean them at the end of the season. I can't stand trash of any kind left behind.

Agreed and very well said.
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by ILUVBIGBUCKS
Even though this subject draws a lot of different, vehement decisions (and I'm sure you'll soon see them here), you're never gonna stop grown men from having a beer on the deer lease. You can't force men to make good decisions, as in when to quit, with a lease document. I wouldn't start, unless you see a completely blitzed or unsafe person; then you address it quickly and verbally to the group.

Agreed and very well said.

Yep
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 01:03 PM

I've never been on a lease that allowed drinking anytime during hunting hours. Only after sundown. And I would ask for my money back
and get off any lease that allowed drinking while in the stands.
Posted By: h20thief

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 01:04 PM

We as lessee's dont specifically address drinking in the blind and we dont have a contract with the owner, just a handshake deal that's lasted 12 plus years. Personally I enjoy an adult beverage while in the stand. Hunting is relaxing to me and if I thought I could get away with smoking a cigar in the stand I'd do that too. Trash in the blind, regardless of the type is aggravating, especially if someone has asked to hunt it and they leave it a disaster. Be responsible adults and deal with the ones that cant be.
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 01:12 PM

I hate when a blind has trash piled up under your feet or in a corner.
If you carried it in, you can just as easily carry it out! That goes for cans candy wrappers and everything else. It invites the unwanted critters.
As for drinking, that should be handled in the lease agreement, and if not let it go.
Only exception is if you find a bunch of empty whiskey bottles in the blind, then there is a problem, especially if they are your blinds!
Posted By: Schpanky

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 01:22 PM

In general, alcohol & guns are a bad mix. We don't want to see anyone drinking until the guns are put away. We had a gentleman a few years back who showed up to the lease early on a Friday so he decided to hunt that evening. He apparently drank 9 beers in the blind. when he got back to camp, one of the other hunters had just arrived. He pulled up to camp, got out of his truck, walked around to the passenger side and opened the door to get his rifle and shot a hole through the driver side door of his 1 week old truck and through our camper. The rest of us arrived about 30 minutes later and I've never seen someone as embarrassed. He knew he screwed up and was very fortunate that no one else paid for his mistake..

I have on occasion taken A beer to my blind in my backpack....but after that little episode, no way I would allow that to get out of hand with anyone on our lease....its just not worth it.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 01:31 PM

If you act like a pig inside your blind and do not clean up after yourself, you are likely a pig outside of the blind.
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Schpanky
In general, alcohol & guns are a bad mix. We don't want to see anyone drinking until the guns are put away. We had a gentleman a few years back who showed up to the lease early on a Friday so he decided to hunt that evening. He apparently drank 9 beers in the blind. when he got back to camp, one of the other hunters had just arrived. He pulled up to camp, got out of his truck, walked around to the passenger side and opened the door to get his rifle and shot a hole through the driver side door of his 1 week old truck and through our camper. The rest of us arrived about 30 minutes later and I've never seen someone as embarrassed. He knew he screwed up and was very fortunate that no one else paid for his mistake..

I have on occasion taken A beer to my blind in my backpack....but after that little episode, no way I would allow that to get out of hand with anyone on our lease....its just not worth it.

Goes back to the no loaded guns in camp or vehicle rule we set. Drinking is allowed but unloading your gun before getting out of your deer stand is required.
Posted By: dkershen

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 01:45 PM

From a land owners perspective, if you don't have a provision in your lease that forbids alcohol during a hunt you're putting your place at risk. Drunk hunter shoots another member and the lawyers will come after you. 2cents
Posted By: ChrisB

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 01:49 PM

You mean there are people that don’t have a couple beers while sitting in a blind on an evening hunt? Now leaving trash in your blind is inexcusable.

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 01:50 PM

No way you can put everything in a lease to cover all events. In addition, the lease does not hold the hunters' family members from addressing you at time of an event. Take the uncertainty out of it by obtaining a million dollar farm liability policy with coverage for the recreational land use exposure (lease hunters). Having that will invoke Chapter 75 of the TX Civil Codes and Remedies and limit your liability exposure to the million dollar coverage limit in place. They really do not cost very much. It's a "cap" worth paying for,
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 01:59 PM

Sunflower shells drive me crazy, spit them outside if you HAVE to eatem.

I've hunted with an alcoholic before, Mic Ultra cans everywhere. I'm not on that lease anymore.

I don't condone drinking while hunting. If you can't wait till sundown, you have a drikin problem.

After sundown, and guns are put up, drink away, just dont get stupid.

Dove shooting is a hard one not to drink. I'll stop shooting early evening to start drinking and yelling at all my buddies for being "No Shootin SOB's".
Posted By: MWTX270

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 02:09 PM

Drinking while hunting? Not for me, nor will I hunt with those that do. At the end of the day, in camp, with guns put away, fine.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
Sunflower shells drive me crazy, spit them outside if you HAVE to eatem.

Big one for me. I love the boy to death, but i sure wish he would quit spitting sunflower hulls on the floors!

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 02:43 PM

On our leases we never drank in the blinds. No written rules but we knew the LO's stance on it and that was fine. You bring a deer to the skinning rack at 7am and she would bring a beer for you and her, but not in the blind.

On our own property ill take one on an evening hunt every once in a while, but its not a big deal and not all the time.
Posted By: Exiled

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 03:11 PM

My strong preference is to wait until you get back to camp to drink, I grew up mentored by a generation of great hunters that never mixed alcohol and firearms. That didn't mean they didn't drink, I remember great shenanigans at camp even when I was very young, and a lot of stupid (funny) pranks and behavior. They just didn't drink while hunting and that's what I've adopted and passing along to my boys.

The lease where I am isn't that disciplined, lots of guys sitting around drinking all day and then making their way to blinds, often with coolers. I don't judge, I don't give a crap what they do but it's not my cup of tea and I make sure to hunt the other side of the ranch.

If I was running a commercial hunting operation, the rule would be clear. No drinking while hunting, drink and relax AFTER the hunt. The few times I've been on guided hunts that's been the general rule and adhered to pretty strictly.
Posted By: don k

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 03:25 PM

I like to sit in a blind and watch the animals. I also like to have a beer or 2 while doing it. But then again I haven't shot a deer out of a blind in years. I usually do that out of a truck or UTV. I don't know if the folks I have that coming to hunt drink beer in the stand or not. I haven't found any beer cans laying around. So either they don't or they clean up. As long as nobody gets sh*t faced I don't care.
Posted By: LeonCarr

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 03:31 PM

My question is:

rule not to do so?

First off, the worst thing you can possibly spray in or on a lock is WD40. Most Locksmiths refer to WD40 as job security for Locksmiths.

Even though this subject draws a lot of different, vehement opinions (and I'm sure you'll soon see them here), you're never gonna stop grown men from having a beer on the deer lease. You can't force men to make good decisions, as in when to quit, with a lease document. I wouldn't start, unless you see a completely blitzed or unsafe person; then you address it quickly and verbally to the group.

He put it perfectly.

Just my .02,
LeonCarr

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 03:35 PM

"First off, the worst thing you can possibly spray in or on a lock is WD40. Most Locksmiths refer to it as job security for Locksmiths"

I have read that.

Have been spraying locks for about 40 years with no problems.

WD40 is a water displacement fluid and it deeps the rain water out of the locks so they do not freeze during the winter.

Sure beasts urinating on them when it's freezing, especially the locks on the barns which are up high..

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 03:38 PM

WD40 more of a good cleaning agent than a lubricant

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 03:41 PM

"First off, the worst thing you can possibly spray in or on a lock is WD40. Most Locksmiths refer to it as job security for Locksmiths"

I have read that.

Have been spraying locks for about 40 years with no problems.

WD40 is a water displacement fluid and it deeps the rain water out of the locks so they do not freeze during the winter.

Sure beasts urinating on them when it's freezing, especially the locks on the barns which are up high..

While im not 40 yet, ive been gate B&$*% for 20-30 years and never came accross a frozen lock, does that actually happen?
Posted By: AMF

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by redchevy
While im not 40 yet, ive been gate B&$*% for 20-30 years and never came accross a frozen lock, does that actually happen?

Seen it many times.
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 04:06 PM

I use a thermos for my beer, it’s tacky to leave cans behind.
Posted By: Teal28

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 05:38 PM

Zero issue with drinking in the blind as long as your safe. I have no time limit on my drinking either. 530 am and the mood strikes me, I might pop at top or add a little warmer to my coffee while I wait on the right one to present a shot. Safety is always tops.

Litter in the blind or on the ground is always unacceptable! That is a sign of laziness and I wouldn't put up with it. Its also unsafe. Trash in the floor is a trip hazard.
Posted By: Dalroo

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 05:57 PM

Not taking a side either way, but in reading this thread, it occurred to me that I have never consumed alcohol while in a blind or deer hunting. Guess it has never crossed my mind to take one with me. I will have a beer on an afternoon dove hunt, but usually not a second until the guns are unloaded. To each his own I guess...
Posted By: ILUVBIGBUCKS

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Dalroo
Not taking a side either way, but in reading this thread, it occurred to me that I have never consumed alcohol while in a blind or deer hunting. Guess it has never crossed my mind to take one with me. I will have a beer on an afternoon dove hunt, but usually not a second until the guns are unloaded. To each his own I guess...

I completely respect you for this (bolded above).

Honestly, I do enjoy a mixed drink while sitting in the stand on the afternoon hunts.

As far as bird hunting....when it's 100+ outside you can bet I'm going to enjoy a couple of cold ones.

I've NEVER even come close to being intoxicated while hunting anything and never will but do enjoy an adult beverage or two.

up
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by ILUVBIGBUCKS
Originally Posted by Dalroo

I completely respect you for this (bolded above).

Honestly, I do enjoy a mixed drink while sitting in the stand on the afternoon hunts.

As far as bird hunting....when it's 100+ outside you can bet I'm going to enjoy a couple of cold ones.

I've NEVER even come close to being intoxicated while hunting anything and never will but do enjoy an adult beverage or two.

up

This is where I come down on it....I have no problem with a beer or two, especially since we’re typically talking about 3-6 hours....but, nowhere close to intoxicated with firearms.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/01/20 07:07 PM

Don’t trash the blinds or hunt intoxicated.....then you have no worries on our lease.....
Posted By: JCB

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/02/20 02:24 AM

I have hunted with people that never drink and people that drink so much they would pass out dang near every night. As long as its in camp with guns put away I couldn't care less how much someone drinks. I think our rules spell out that responsible drinking is OK as long as guns are put away. Honestly I am a one and done drinker so never paid to much attention to the exact wording in our rules. Just no reason to carry a beer to the stand in my opinion. I cant think of anything good that could come of it, but can think of plenty that could go wrong.
Posted By: txlenchs

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/02/20 08:06 PM

Yep...no place for drinking and hunting at the same time,
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/02/20 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by hook_n_line
Originally Posted by Schpanky

Goes back to the no loaded guns in camp or vehicle rule we set. Drinking is allowed but unloading your gun before getting out of your deer stand is required.

Should be common sense. It isn't so common these days. Beers in the blind are fine with me. Trash is a no go. If you're hunting out of one of my stands the least you can do is haul your shtuff back out. It just shows a lack of respect if you don't.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/02/20 09:17 PM

Have no problem at all drinking a few cold beers in the stand. Just don’t get drunk, be safe, clean up after yourself and for God’s sake take your pee jug with you.
Posted By: nak

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/02/20 09:38 PM

If there is trash left in the blinds, or anywhere, then I'm hunting with the wrong folks.

I'm OK with folks that can use good judgement on having one or two drinks, but there are no second chances if they are are being irresponsible .
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/03/20 12:52 AM

The trash would be my complaint. If it is my blind and I trash it, that is my problem, but for someone else to trash it, then the bear has been woke up.
Posted By: Double Naught Spy

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/03/20 01:16 AM

If you don't allow beer drinking in the blind, then you won't have beer cans in the blind.

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/03/20 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by Double Naught Spy
If you don't allow beer drinking in the blind, then you won't have beer cans in the blind.

But then there would be coke cans left in the blind or empty water bottles, I have cleaned out a chit load of them and snack wrappers.

Just be a decent human being and show respect. Clean up after yourself. I don't understand why this is so hard to do for some folks. It aggravates the [censored] out of me.
Posted By: snake oil

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/03/20 11:22 AM

PSA...…….When arriving at stand open all beer tabs as soon as possible keeps from popping a top with deer at the feeder. grin
Posted By: don k

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/03/20 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by snake oil
PSA...…….When arriving at stand open all beer tabs as soon as possible keeps from popping a top with deer at the feeder. grin

I learned that years ago.

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/03/20 11:52 AM

Thanks to all your insight, both on drinking and trash left in blinds.

In one blind there is enough trash to be a safety hazard, empty propane bottles left on the floor.

After reading all the responses what bothers me the most, is that there are kids hunting and their father is there to monitor them while they hunt.

It is time for a discussion with the lessors.
Posted By: soonersorlaters

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/03/20 07:09 PM

Big difference in a couple beers vs being gassed. We share spots amongst our group and part of being in that group is to pick up after yourself.
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/03/20 07:11 PM

Bottles my friend....
Posted By: snake oil

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/03/20 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Herbie Hancock

Bottles my friend....

Agree but glass is not allowed at our deer lease.
Posted By: Double Naught Spy

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/03/20 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by skinnerback

But then there would be coke cans left in the blind or empty water bottles, I have cleaned out a chit load of them and snack wrappers.

Just be a decent human being and show respect. Clean up after yourself. I don't understand why this is so hard to do for some folks. It aggravates the [censored] out of me.

You know, it is real simple. You have lessors leaving trash behind of any kind, don't frickin' renew them. Plenty of people will take their place. Texas has more hunters than hunting land that is available. It really isn't rocket science.

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/04/20 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by skinnerback

You know, it is real simple. You have lessors leaving trash behind of any kind, don't frickin' renew them. Plenty of people will take their place. Texas has more hunters than hunting land that is available. It really isn't rocket science.

Oh I agree, but isn't up to me. up
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/04/20 06:25 PM

If it is my blind, I will do whatever I want with it inside the lease rules. If it is your blind. that sucker will be spotless. grin
Posted By: gusick

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/04/20 08:01 PM

What kind of beer was it?
Posted By: Stub

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/04/20 08:42 PM

People who leave trash in someone else's blind is usually a direct reflection of one or two things and maybe both.
1. They are inconsiderate A Holes or
2. They are probably slobs to begin with and that is the way their house and vehicles look also.

Now if it is your blind on your property, none of anyone else's business.
My blind, I always pick up all trash in it, around it, to and from it and anywhere on that property that I traverse.

Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/05/20 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by gusick
What kind of beer was it?

Liberal Tears 5.0.
Posted By: Dimitri

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/05/20 03:28 PM

Leave only your footprints in the bush. If you sit in a blind take all your trash with you when you leave. Whatever it is - beer can, coke can, wrappers, empty shotgun/rifle cartridges or whatever. The same for when you leave a campsite, or a picnic site or any other place. Don't leave your junk to litter the area and for someone else to have to look at or to have to pick up.
Posted By: jphunts6165

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/07/20 05:51 AM

Had a guy that never had a beer or a cigarette off his lips. Never picked up cans, butts, or ashes out of blinds or anywhere for that matter. Don’t think he would pee out the window or in a bottle either. Had 19 blinds. Told him opening day after he burnt the carpet and seats in my blind to start picking up after himself. He never did. Was warned again by another. He stayed the whole season, never left. After that we loaded every single beer can, cigarette butt, and maybee a little bit of stink bait/ fish from pond in his camper. It covered the entire floor of that RV and you couldn’t walk with 20 yards of that thing without getting sick. Never laughed so hard after he called when picked up his stuff after he got kicked off and didn’t understand why.
Posted By: Dimitri

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/07/20 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by jphunts6165
Had a guy that never had a beer or a cigarette off his lips. Never picked up cans, butts, or ashes out of blinds or anywhere for that matter. Don’t think he would pee out the window or in a bottle either. Had 19 blinds. Told him opening day after he burnt the carpet and seats in my blind to start picking up after himself. He never did. Was warned again by another. He stayed the whole season, never left. After that we loaded every single beer can, cigarette butt, and maybee a little bit of stink bait/ fish from pond in his camper. It covered the entire floor of that RV and you couldn’t walk with 20 yards of that thing without getting sick. Never laughed so hard after he called when picked up his stuff after he got kicked off and didn’t understand why.

Ha ha ha. 'Hope he learned his lesson and changed his ways. smirk
Posted By: jphunts6165

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/07/20 01:44 PM

To be quite honest, I doubt he did.
Posted By: Wilhunt

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/07/20 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator
Don’t trash the blinds or hunt intoxicated.....then you have no worries on our lease.....

THIS
Posted By: TurkeyHunter

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/07/20 09:20 PM

Pick up all trash, not just yours.

Alcohol is fine after firearms are put away for the day.

No loaded hunting weapons in camp

Pretty simple easy to follow rules.
Posted By: Marc K

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/07/20 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator

Simple and accurate
Posted By: Plinkin'

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/07/20 10:22 PM

Should be no brewskies in the area.
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/07/20 11:39 PM

I don't have a lease rule about alcohol because it's never been an issue. We're all grown men. Landowner (70's) usually drives around with a Bud. Plus, we hunt our own blinds. I keep a small plastic bag in each blind and replace it when filled. My guns stay loaded when I'm on the place.
Posted By: sprigsss

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/08/20 07:08 PM

I have never hunted a lease where alcohol was prohibited in the blinds.

Has never been a problem.

If someone drinks so much that they are a danger with a gun in their hand, I don't want to be around them unarmed either.

Now that my kids are old enough, they are driving the Can-Am and pulling the trigger. I just say shoot or don't shoot and then take care of the processing.

With that being said, joined a dove lease this year where outfitter says no alcohol allowed on property. No problem for me. I can easily make a hunt without a beer, but see no issues with enjoying a cold one while in the blind. If you are dangerous after a couple of beers, you are probably equally as dangerous sober.
Posted By: TLew

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/08/20 08:12 PM

I clean up my trash, but I take beer with me to sit in the blind for 6 hours. Anyone that drinks so much they are getting blitzed has a piss problem and won't find deer. Pretty sure if you can't trust a man to manage his alcohol armed or unarmed then why do you have him on your land?
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/08/20 08:24 PM

Bottles my friend....

These are the best/quietest to open in the stand.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/08/20 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by TexFlip

Bottles my friend....

[Linked Image]

If they'd only bottle beer in those things.
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/08/20 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by TexFlip

[Linked Image]

If they'd only bottle beer in those things.

Flavored water while in the blind. Real beer at camp. cheers
Posted By: Black02z28

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/10/20 03:56 PM

Nothing wrong with having a drink or two in the blind, but leaving trash behind is, um, well trashy

Re: Beer Cans In The Blinds - 09/10/20 04:03 PM

Wait until it’s 115 degrees and you’re cleaning out someone’s trash from a deer blind and have a fermented piss jug explode on you, and I do mean ON you. Talk about wanting to slap the snot out of somebody...
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum