Texas Hunting Forum

Salesman post about the tactacam set up.. watch if you wasn’t to know about them.

Posted By: TXGH

Salesman post about the tactacam set up.. watch if you wasn’t to know about them. - 08/08/20 05:51 AM

2 min video of a kill and then how and why we set up tactacams.m

Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Salesman post about the tactacam set up.. watch if you wasn’t to know about them. - 08/08/20 07:38 PM

up
Posted By: Txhunter65

Re: Salesman post about the tactacam set up.. watch if you wasn’t to know about them. - 08/08/20 11:37 PM

All those 10-15 min campfire stories just turned into a 10 second video!
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Salesman post about the tactacam set up.. watch if you wasn’t to know about them. - 08/09/20 06:13 PM

Man, what a salesman! You can't get these things anywhere.
Posted By: soonersorlaters

Re: Salesman post about the tactacam set up.. watch if you wasn’t to know about them. - 08/10/20 08:07 PM

Five cams = $1500 Then you add scope cam accessory, remote and various other attachment accessories. Now over $2,000 Setting up 5 cams feels more like work than hunting, IMO. What he doesn't show you in that video is once they're all up, you have to open phone app and verify they're all giving you the view you want and adjust as needed, adjust resolution to each preferred setting, etc. I have a 3.0 and it's nice. I use it for bowhunting primarily but there is more to them than just turn it on and you're all set. Hahaha
Posted By: TXGH

Re: Salesman post about the tactacam set up.. watch if you wasn’t to know about them. - 08/11/20 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by soonersorlaters
Five cams = $1500 Then you add scope cam accessory, remote and various other attachment accessories. Now over $2,000 Setting up 5 cams feels more like work than hunting, IMO. What he doesn't show you in that video is once they're all up, you have to open phone app and verify they're all giving you the view you want and adjust as needed, adjust resolution to each preferred setting, etc. I have a 3.0 and it's nice. I use it for bowhunting primarily but there is more to them than just turn it on and you're all set. Hahaha

I do open the app to confirm the aim point of the cameras you are correct, but once I do that the camera stays on the rifle and I don't worry about it again. The wide angle cameras you can get pretty darn close to the correct aimpoint without looking in the app so I don't even bother with that.

Once you have the set up the first time.. yes after that you just press the on/record button once and you are good to go.

You can leave the cameras on the rifle and take out the SD cards and batteries and charge the, or charge them with them still on the rifle.. Up to you. No need to make more work than what is nessesary.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum