Texas Hunting Forum

Swagger Bipod

Posted By: Stompy

Swagger Bipod - 07/04/20 03:01 PM

Anyone here have or have used a Swagger gun mounted bipod? Wanting some honest hunter reviews.
Posted By: huntingbig8

Re: Swagger Bipod - 07/04/20 03:11 PM

I can't get past the look of them enough to attach one to my guns.
Posted By: gary roberson

Re: Swagger Bipod - 07/06/20 02:05 PM

I know what you mean about the looks as I agree totally. I will say after giving them a try, I have been using them for three years and really like them for predator calling. Much easier to use and versatile than regular bipods. I have them on all my predator rifles.
Adios,
Gary
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Swagger Bipod - 07/06/20 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by gary roberson
I know what you mean about the looks as I agree totally. I will say after giving them a try, I have been using them for three years and really like them for predator calling. Much easier to use and versatile than regular bipods. I have them on all my predator rifles.
Adios,
Gary

I can see the functionality, for sure. It certainly beats having to carry a tripod or other separate support. One of those 'ugly but effective' type tools, I imagine, but I have not personally used one.
Posted By: toybox2510

Re: Swagger Bipod - 07/07/20 05:32 PM

Makes a very nice well taken care of rifle look absolutely hideous but with that being said your hunting not in a fashion show. I have one and use it. Has to be taken off to put in gun boot on atv/utv.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum