Texas Hunting Forum

Here We Go Again

Posted By: gary roberson

Here We Go Again - 07/03/20 04:00 PM

Tonight we air the first episode of our 10th season of CARNIVORE on the Pursuit Channel. We will be calling critters on a ranch north of Rotan with the ROGUE ultrasonic caller. Hope that you will tune in, same time slots as usual on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Thanks and Adios,
Gary
Posted By: rickym

Re: Here We Go Again - 07/03/20 04:30 PM

Congrats on making it to such a milestone! up
Posted By: Bar-D

Re: Here We Go Again - 07/03/20 04:38 PM

Wish I still got the Pursuit Channel, I like your shows. Welcome to Fisher County.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Here We Go Again - 07/03/20 04:57 PM

up
Posted By: Stub

Re: Here We Go Again - 07/03/20 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by rickym
Congrats on making it to such a milestone! up
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: Here We Go Again - 07/03/20 08:03 PM

Ill be watching. I am wanting to get in to coyote hunting now and every time I watch your show I feel like I am in a classroom. keep up the good work.
Posted By: cos

Re: Here We Go Again - 07/04/20 06:36 PM

Looking forward to it.
Posted By: jdickey

Re: Here We Go Again - 07/04/20 07:02 PM

Let's hope the next 10 will be just as good!!!
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Here We Go Again - 07/05/20 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by gary roberson
Tonight we air the first episode of our 10th season of CARNIVORE on the Pursuit Channel. We will be calling critters on a ranch north of Rotan with the ROGUE ultrasonic caller. Hope that you will tune in, same time slots as usual on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Thanks and Adios,
Gary

What time on Sunday?

Re: Here We Go Again - 07/05/20 03:58 PM

I think 6:00 PM but we may have bumped to 6:30.
Thanks so much for the kind words.
Adios,
Gary
Posted By: westtexaswatkins

Re: Here We Go Again - 07/06/20 12:48 PM

I can't wait to see it. Keep up the great work up
Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt

Re: Here We Go Again - 07/06/20 08:24 PM

Good show Gary. I may be in the market for the new Rogue ultrasonic caller

Re: Here We Go Again - 07/08/20 01:44 PM

Calling with the Rogue has definitely changed the calling game. Cool thing is, this is all common sense. If a guy understands that there are frequencies produced by predators and prey that the human cannot hear but predators can, you have are nearly there. Then all you have to know is that the only electronic caller capable of producing these frequencies is the Rogue and we can prove it by playing it on an oscilloscope.
If you noticed the double that was called in when I dry fired, the male hit my scent trail where I walked the Rogue into the field and banked off as usual. He was so "sold" on the realistic sound of the Rogue that he came back for a second dose. In nearly 60 years of calling, I have NEVER seen this before. Using realistic sounds does make a huge difference in animal response and we should not be surprised, just common sense.
Adios,
Gary
Posted By: Rifleman1775

Re: Here We Go Again - 07/15/20 01:05 AM

Forgive my ignorance, but who makes the Rogue caller? I've looked for it online, and so far I've had no luck finding it,

Re: Here We Go Again - 07/15/20 04:29 PM

Burnham Brothers will be making and selling the Rogue. It is not available at this time as we are just using prototypes in the field. We are in the final stages before we launch as we have been set back by the China Virus. I planned to release at the TTHA shows but now no shows and it looks like Sept. before we can release. We placed a PO for 3,000 units and are taking names and phone numbers of folks that are interested. If you are on our list, we will give you a call when they are available.
Thanks and Adios,
Gary
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum