Texas Hunting Forum

Recommending Bulldozer Work Near Childress, etc.

Posted By: B_Man

Recommending Bulldozer Work Near Childress, etc. - 03/16/20 02:06 PM

Fellow Hunters and Landowners-
We are working to do a controlled burn on some land we hunt and we were able to get
some advice from a Burn Manager/Director in West Texas. His recommendation was to
widen our roads to create some fire breaks, therefore we needed some bulldozer work done.
I had no idea who did this type of work so after a lot of research and phones calls etc. we found a
company that does this work. The company is Brush Creek Services and the man in charge is
Sawyer Simms (email: Brushcreekservices@gmail.com). He worked hard to get all of the work
done in one day to keep our cost down and made sure he was doing the work we needed. He also
made us some new trails. I wanted to pass this along just in case some of you were looking for this type
of work and needed some information. I hope this saves you a lot of time by not having to to do so much research.
I also understood he has an excavator now too to help with Mesquite tree removal etc.

thanks
Posted By: Huntmaster

Re: Recommending Bulldozer Work Near Childress, etc. - 03/16/20 02:27 PM

How much was he per hour?

Re: Recommending Bulldozer Work Near Childress, etc. - 03/16/20 08:30 PM

sent you a PM
Posted By: llbts1

Re: Recommending Bulldozer Work Near Childress, etc. - 03/17/20 01:31 AM

Is he out of Childress? I would be curious about his rate also.
Thank you

Re: Recommending Bulldozer Work Near Childress, etc. - 03/17/20 12:04 PM

llbts1- I sent you a PM

He is just North of Childress but has done work in Childress, Wellington, CEE-VEE, areas near Northfield, etc.
I am not sure what other areas.

Re: Recommending Bulldozer Work Near Childress, etc. - 03/19/20 01:21 AM

Corrected the information on the Bulldozer Information:

Everyone,
I guess my phone did some self correcting when I put information into it with regards to the Bulldozer guy.

The company is Buck Creek Services
email: Buckcreekservices@gmail.com
Man in charge: Sawyer Simms
Phone # : 806-205-2600

I am sorry if this has created a problem for anyone.

thanks
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum