Texas Hunting Forum

Henderson County Hog Hunters Trespassing -- know these guys?

Posted By: txlnghrn

Henderson County Hog Hunters Trespassing -- know these guys? - 01/22/20 05:36 PM

Shot in the dark, but was curious if anyone recognizes these two idiots trespassing on my land? Right off 175 between Eustace and Athens. Multiple dogs run by on camera, then these two walking by. Shoot me PM if you know them.

Attached picture WGI_0049.JPG
Attached picture poach3small.JPG
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Henderson County Hog Hunters Trespassing -- know these guys? - 01/22/20 05:43 PM

Turn the pics over the game warden.

Re: Henderson County Hog Hunters Trespassing -- know these guys? - 01/22/20 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by dogcatcher
Turn the pics over the game warden.

They are aware.
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Henderson County Hog Hunters Trespassing -- know these guys? - 01/22/20 06:24 PM

But they have dogs. That makes it okay, I hear.
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Henderson County Hog Hunters Trespassing -- know these guys? - 01/22/20 06:26 PM

Have you checked this forum? Sounds like a perfect fit for these morons.

East Texas Hog Doggers

Re: Henderson County Hog Hunters Trespassing -- know these guys? - 01/22/20 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Choctaw
Have you checked this forum? Sounds like a perfect fit for these morons.

East Texas Hog Doggers

Thanks, will look at that.
Posted By: maximus_flavius

Re: Henderson County Hog Hunters Trespassing -- know these guys? - 01/22/20 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Sneaky
But they have dogs. That makes it okay, I hear.

Yes, just retrieving their dogs.

People will tell you that hogs are such a nuisance, that the state should force landowners to allow anyone who wants to come onto any property to hunt them. These guys are just getting a jump on that. They are “doing you a favor” according to them. You should be paying them.
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Henderson County Hog Hunters Trespassing -- know these guys? - 01/22/20 07:32 PM

I just went there to see what was what, and one guy said if landowner shoots your dog on his property, then you need to get a 22 and gut shoot his cattle at night.
And they wonder why people have a bad feeling about letting them TrustPass on their property.
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Henderson County Hog Hunters Trespassing -- know these guys? - 01/22/20 11:23 PM

Looks like coyote habitat, 330 Conibears will solve your coyote problem.
Posted By: flintknapper

Re: Henderson County Hog Hunters Trespassing -- know these guys? - 01/22/20 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. T.
I just went there to see what was what, and one guy said if landowner shoots your dog on his property, then you need to get a 22 and gut shoot his cattle at night.
And they wonder why people have a bad feeling about letting them TrustPass on their property.

Oh...it gets much worse than that. Just spend a little time reading. Threats to burn your house down, destroy your property, etc....

I have to deal with hog-doggers (or their dogs) several times a year. Perhaps there are some decent, responsible one's but I've yet to meet one.

Unbelievable the arrogance and sense of entitlement with the one's I've had to deal with. I'm generally pretty easy to get along with...but I have nothing but disdain for these folks.
Posted By: GusWayne

Re: Henderson County Hog Hunters Trespassing -- know these guys? - 01/23/20 01:14 AM

Are they wearing helmets?

Re: Henderson County Hog Hunters Trespassing -- know these guys? - 01/23/20 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by procraft05
Are they wearing helmets?

Looks like a headlamp.
Posted By: crooked horn

Re: Henderson County Hog Hunters Trespassing -- know these guys? - 01/23/20 06:53 AM

A couple years back I had the audacity to say that I didn't care for hog hunters, or anyone else for that matter, trespassing on my land, and some people on THIS forum said I was a horrible person. SMH.
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: Henderson County Hog Hunters Trespassing -- know these guys? - 01/23/20 12:53 PM

Looks like ole boy is watering that tree in picture #2. boxing
Posted By: JCB

Re: Henderson County Hog Hunters Trespassing -- know these guys? - 01/25/20 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
Looks like coyote habitat, 330 Conibears will solve your coyote problem.

roflmao
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum