Texas Hunting Forum

North Texas fisherman/ hunters

Posted By: rickym

North Texas fisherman/ hunters - 01/10/20 10:56 PM

I’m wondering if there’s many who choose to buy their license a la cart instead of the super combo due to never fishing saltwater or not fishing at all, along with other privileges that some do not use.How many of you here on the forum don’t purchase the super combo due to not using enough of it to be worth it?
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: North Texas fisherman/ hunters - 01/10/20 11:21 PM

I have a lifetime combo so it comes with everything. Before that though, I always purchased the super combo, because of all the money that gets sucked from me by various forms of taxes or fees, That was always the best spent money where my interests are concerned.
Posted By: angus1956

Re: North Texas fisherman/ hunters - 01/11/20 12:31 AM

Get the super combo than your covered on everything except the federal duck stamp. Heck I think there is even a dinosaur tag with it.😁. If ever stopped by the man you have everything covered.
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: North Texas fisherman/ hunters - 01/11/20 07:32 AM

I don't do the super most years as I don't fish public most of the time.
Posted By: Double Naught Spy

Re: North Texas fisherman/ hunters - 01/11/20 02:19 PM

I get a license because I hunt problem coyotes and vermin for landowners. No super combo for me.
Posted By: QMC SW/EXW

Re: North Texas fisherman/ hunters - 01/11/20 02:32 PM

I live in Amarillo and I get the super combo. I have a retired navy buddy in Corpus so I fish the gulf a couple times a year and need the saltwater license and the redfish tag. Even if I didn't go down there I would still buy it just to be covered.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum