Texas Hunting Forum

YHM out of jail

Posted By: waterandwoods

YHM out of jail - 11/28/19 05:08 PM

TI PHANTOM LT, 7.62MM, QD, ULTRA LIGHT TACTICAL

I have looked on here and have seen no reviews. I bought it last Dec, so it took 11 months to be set free to me. I think it was being discontinued at Silencerco when I bought it. Does anyone have any experience with it? I have been out of town since it was released and havent' been back to pick it up.

The reviews I read prior to buying were positive, but then again I reckon anything can be written. YHM seemed to be very reputable. I reckon I'm stuck with it whether I like it or not. smile

Thanks in advance
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: YHM out of jail - 11/28/19 05:36 PM

Congratulations! I've never shot one but just reading up on them indicates they are a quality product. I'm sure you will love it. Several folks on here really like the QD system they use too.
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: YHM out of jail - 11/28/19 05:51 PM

I think you bought a really good one. Congrats on getting out of jail!
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: YHM out of jail - 11/29/19 02:04 AM

I have a stainless Phantom LT and like it a lot. I've had it for 4 or 5 years now I think and shoot it on 223, 300BO, 6.5CM and 6.8 SPCII. I have 3 YHM cans and have never had any issues with any of them.
Posted By: 5Redman8

Re: YHM out of jail - 11/29/19 04:54 PM

I love my Ultralight Tactical!!!

Best hunting purchase I have ever made!!
Posted By: waterandwoods

Re: YHM out of jail - 11/29/19 11:30 PM

Thanks guys, the only gun I have threaded is a 6.8, so I am looking forward to it.
Posted By: Murphscout

Re: YHM out of jail - 11/29/19 11:46 PM

I have that can and its phenomenal. You will like it
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: YHM out of jail - 11/30/19 12:01 AM

It makes everything about shooting more pleasant.
Posted By: TCB

Re: YHM out of jail - 12/07/19 01:43 AM

I have that exact model and LOVE it. It’s definitely quieter than the Phantom LT I bought a few years ago.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum