Texas Hunting Forum

What's Wrong with Me?

Posted By: kwrhuntinglab

What's Wrong with Me? - 09/09/19 03:54 PM

haven't even bought a hunting license this year yet!!! First time since i was 17 that I haven't had everything bought before the Sept. 1 Opener.
Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt

Re: What's Wrong with Me? - 09/09/19 04:23 PM

Just dang hot. Once that first cool morning hits, I bet your senses turn on and you get back in the right frame of mind, lol
Posted By: PMK

Re: What's Wrong with Me? - 09/09/19 04:41 PM

you might need to go see the doctor ... that's sicker than I have ever been
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: What's Wrong with Me? - 09/09/19 05:03 PM

With all of the complexities in this day's world, we find ourselves unfocused all too often.
Posted By: TKandMike

Re: What's Wrong with Me? - 09/09/19 08:31 PM

Next you'll be yelling at clouds.... Old yeller option is the best.
Posted By: kk66

Re: What's Wrong with Me? - 09/09/19 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by kwrhuntinglab
haven't even bought a hunting license this year yet!!! First time since i was 17 that I haven't had everything bought before the Sept. 1 Opener.

I'm the same, Have the kids by myself every weekend since Wife has a continuing education class every weekend in september so I'm just banking browning points until October and November.
Posted By: Denton44

Re: What's Wrong with Me? - 09/10/19 06:10 AM

Since you ask. You probably feel like a loser. Because unlike I, your not scoring in the field. Poor shooting will get you down. My shots are always spot on. Make sure your shooting skills are up to snuff pre-season. We'll get you back in the saddle.
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: What's Wrong with Me? - 09/10/19 12:04 PM

If I was a lease manager and found out that someone had not bought their license before September 1st, I would kick them off the lease. I mean, who wants to be with people like that on a deer lease. lol
The only way I would let you on the lease is if you agreed to come in early every day and have a hot breakfast waiting for everyone of the "real deer hunters."
food
Posted By: Espy

Re: What's Wrong with Me? - 09/10/19 01:23 PM

Wow you need to get some help ASAP if its not already to late. loco
Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: What's Wrong with Me? - 09/10/19 10:50 PM

You need to kiss and makeup w/ your old hunting buddy from Midland
Posted By: Schpanky

Re: What's Wrong with Me? - 09/11/19 01:40 PM

you've lost it....you should probably just give me all your guns & stuff....
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum