Texas Hunting Forum

Hog Hunt Gets Dicy

Posted By: gary roberson

Hog Hunt Gets Dicy - 09/06/19 03:28 PM

This week on CARNIVORE, Calvin Redhouse travels to Menard, TX to hog hunt with the Hogmaster, Rex Bumpus, Brandon Burch, Jeff Hughes and others. Rex has caught thousands of hogs but a big Ft. McKavett boar jerks him down and now Rex is on all fours with a mad hog and half a dozen dogs. I think you will like this one.
Adios,
Gary
Posted By: Vern1

Re: Hog Hunt Gets Dicy - 09/11/19 01:54 PM

A big ole hog looks really big when they shake the dogs off, knock you down and you end up laying on the ground looking up at 'em...
Posted By: PMK

Re: Hog Hunt Gets Dicy - 09/11/19 01:57 PM

yep, that will get your attention real quick
Posted By: Scott W

Re: Hog Hunt Gets Dicy - 09/11/19 02:10 PM

What's the best way to watch the Pursuit channel if I don't have one of the providers listed on the website?

http://pursuitchannel.com/watch-pursuit/

I have Hulu TV through Amazon FireTV. Is there a Youtube channel that shows full episodes?
Posted By: gary roberson

Re: Hog Hunt Gets Dicy - 09/12/19 02:04 PM

Not sure if there is a youtube at this time. You can download a free app called PursuitUp and watch some of the old episodes. I hear that they are going to have a live feed on it in the future.
Thanks,
gary
Posted By: Scott W

Re: Hog Hunt Gets Dicy - 09/12/19 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by gary roberson
Not sure if there is a youtube at this time. You can download a free app called PursuitUp and watch some of the old episodes. I hear that they are going to have a live feed on it in the future.
Thanks,
gary

Thanks, I'll look for it.
© 2022 Texas Hunting Forum