Texas Hunting Forum

Full Draw Film Tour

Posted By: PublicLandFreaks

Full Draw Film Tour - 09/04/19 02:22 PM

Hey guys I work with the Texas Chapter of BHA. i wanted to invite everyone out to the Full Draw film tour at Tailwaters here in Dallas on Sept 14th.

We have a ton of raffle prizes and the money goes to help support the Texas Chapter in helping protect wild places and wild things.

https://www.showclix.com/event/dallas-tx2019/tag/widget

You can buy tickets with the above link.

Hope to see you there!!

Abe
Posted By: harge57

Re: Full Draw Film Tour - 09/11/19 05:59 PM

This is always a GREAT time. I will be in Montana chasing bugles but highly encourage y'all to attend this event. BBQ and Beer is provided!

More info:

We're excited to host another Full Draw Film Tour event in the DFW region at Tailwaters Fly Fishing Co. and it’s going to be a blast! We'll be serving BBQ, free beer & non-alcoholic drinks, and raffling off great outdoor gear. This is a family-friendly event, so plan on bringing the kids and they can partake in some of the kids’ activities!

In addition to watching a fantastic compilation of archery films from across North America and hearing what the Texas chapter of BHA is up to, we will be raffling off great outdoor gear! Be sure to bring with you:

Your appetite… Thanks to our gracious friends at Smoke Monkey BBQ, we’ll be serving up BBQ plates with all the fixings. Free beer & non-alcoholic drinks will also be provided.
Your family… We’ll have a coloring station and other kid-specific activities.
Your luck… Along with door prizes, we’ll be raffling lots of great gear
We invite you to come and talk shop about archery, bow hunting, fly fishing, public land access and activities, with the Tailwaters crew, some of TX BHA's leadership team, and other BHA’ers. TX BHA will also be manning our merch table and selling raffle tickets for the evening’s drawings. Or, if time is limited, just come for the show!

We hope to see you there! Doors for the event open at 4:30 p.m. with food being served and the merch table and raffles open. The film will start at 5:30.

Tailwaters Fly Fishing Co.

Street Address:

Tailwaters Fly Fishing Co.

1933 E Levee St

Dallas, TX 75207
Posted By: harge57

Re: Full Draw Film Tour - 09/11/19 06:00 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Full Draw Film Tour - 09/11/19 06:05 PM

How do you have a western archery film festival right in the middle of western archery season..........

Frustrating. It’s Great time
Posted By: mr. buck

Re: Full Draw Film Tour - 09/12/19 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
How do you have a western archery film festival right in the middle of western archery season..........

Kind of like back in the day before hunting channels, ESPN would always have fishing shows on air on Saturday Mornings!
Posted By: 10 Gauge

Re: Full Draw Film Tour - 09/12/19 05:20 AM

I think it's genius. Good to see somebody doing something to bring lure new hunters into the sport. If there's no hunters then there will be no places to hunt, eventually no wild places left at all.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Full Draw Film Tour - 09/12/19 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by laid over

I think it's genius. Good to see somebody doing something to bring lure new hunters into the sport. If there's no hunters then there will be no places to hunt, eventually no wild places left at all.

I’m very familiar with it, I normally go every year all the way back to when Cody owned it. My issue is having Dallas showing in the middle of western archery season. Gone last week hunting Antelope and leaving to hunt NM and CO tomorrow for rest of the month. 90% of the people who western archery hunt are hunting right now
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum