Texas Hunting Forum

ONLINE LICENSE

Posted By: TiggerV

ONLINE LICENSE - 08/27/19 04:49 PM

If I buy my license online, and it doesn't arrive in time....

What can I carry in the field to keep from breaking the law?
Posted By: Rustler

Re: ONLINE LICENSE - 08/27/19 04:54 PM

---> TPWD
Posted By: Espy

Re: ONLINE LICENSE - 08/27/19 04:56 PM

If you buy it now it will be here on time then you can download a app with your license on it. Now I have mine in my wallet and my phone. up

Re: ONLINE LICENSE - 08/27/19 05:00 PM

But don't you need the license to get the customer number off of it to put it on your phone??
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: ONLINE LICENSE - 08/27/19 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by TiggerV
But don't you need the license to get the customer number off of it to put it on your phone??

If you've bought before your customer number stays the same.

Re: ONLINE LICENSE - 08/27/19 05:15 PM

Found the answer.....If ya don't need a tag, the online receipt will be enough
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: ONLINE LICENSE - 08/27/19 05:15 PM

Also the receipt on your email confirmation says it's good for 30 days.
Posted By: KK30RAR

Re: ONLINE LICENSE - 08/27/19 06:36 PM

It only took 3 days to get mine when done online
Posted By: Slow Drifter

Re: ONLINE LICENSE - 08/27/19 10:25 PM

Unless it's changed, if you order the Federal Waterfowl (duck stamp) online through TP&W it comes in a separate envelope that looks amazingly similar to a piece of junk mail.
Posted By: tlk

Re: ONLINE LICENSE - 08/29/19 01:17 AM

when I click on the online over age 65 link nothing will come up - anybody else have this issue?
Posted By: angus1956

Re: ONLINE LICENSE - 08/31/19 11:49 AM

My son showed me how to download the app yesterday and it's pretty slick. I'd already purchased my super combo but just entered my customer number from the license and it verified my name. I guess in a few days my info will show up.
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: ONLINE LICENSE - 08/31/19 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by angus1956
My son showed me how to download the app yesterday and it's pretty slick. I'd already purchased my super combo but just entered my customer number from the license and it verified my name. I guess in a few days my info will show up.

This^^^...If you get checked by the Warden you just pull up the app on your phone and it shows that you've purchased the 2019-20 license and it also shows all the licenses you bought back to 2010.
You can also use the app to report your doe harvest that is required in some counties where you must report the harvest within a 24 hour period.
Posted By: Deer-getter

Re: ONLINE LICENSE - 09/03/19 08:11 PM

Game Warden can also call it in and check to see if you actually have a valid license. worked for a buddy of mine with his fishing license.
Posted By: Greg Z

Re: ONLINE LICENSE - 09/04/19 01:53 AM

there is a receipt that you print out and carry till the license comes in. That is unless you need tags for deer etc.

Z
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: ONLINE LICENSE - 09/04/19 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by KK30RAR

If federal and state governments where as efficient as TPWD with license and Hunter Ed cards. We would be able to cut all tax rates in half
Posted By: Reloder28

Re: ONLINE LICENSE - 09/09/19 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted by KK30RAR

If federal and state governments where as efficient as TPWD with license and Hunter Ed cards. We would be able to cut all tax rates in half

May be that’s the plan.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum