Texas Hunting Forum

Season 3 Intro - Texas Game Hunters TV - July - December

Posted By: TXGH

Season 3 Intro - Texas Game Hunters TV - July - December - 05/19/19 09:09 PM

Here is the new intro!

Watch for us on Pursuit Channel, AT&T SportsNet Southwest, Hunt Channel and ROKU TV

https://youtu.be/OI2pVY5yRNk
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Season 3 Intro - Texas Game Hunters TV - July - December - 05/19/19 09:12 PM

Hard Pass

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jgraider

Re: Season 3 Intro - Texas Game Hunters TV - July - December - 05/19/19 09:16 PM

"Nads the size of bowling balls, or immense stupidity......not sure which one he possesses.

Re: Season 3 Intro - Texas Game Hunters TV - July - December - 05/19/19 09:26 PM

Just as a reference..

The Yote Scope is someone else buying a Chinese nock off from Amazon and selling it at 309 plus tax.

I DO NOT Sell the Yote Scope. We do sell a clip on IR Night Vision one that is a lot better quality, better screen, better scope connections and is just around 220.00 free shipping and a warranty - it is not my product but we sell it for the manufacturer.

Those texts are not from me and are from the owner of the Yote Scope

Please do not accuse me of something that is clearly someone else.

Re: Season 3 Intro - Texas Game Hunters TV - July - December - 05/19/19 09:59 PM

You're a clown show. Good thing for you, all it takes to have a TV hunting show is to pay the network for air time.
Posted By: Espy

Re: Season 3 Intro - Texas Game Hunters TV - July - December - 05/19/19 10:09 PM

Is that you feeling cute with your bow? barf

Re: Season 3 Intro - Texas Game Hunters TV - July - December - 05/19/19 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Jgraider
You're a clown show. Good thing for you, all it takes to have a TV hunting show is to pay the network for air time.

And the sponsors to back it up.. Have a great day

Re: Season 3 Intro - Texas Game Hunters TV - July - December - 05/19/19 10:35 PM

Says a whole lot about your sponsors.
Posted By: to2000

Re: Season 3 Intro - Texas Game Hunters TV - July - December - 09/23/19 10:18 PM

Dude you are nothing but a product jockey. You give the guys that are trying to do it the right way a bad name. I recently looked you up on Facebook and what a joke. You are pushing gas cans? Come on man!!! Your a believer in zip stitch??? Have you actually had real life experience using that in the field? Have you cut yourself so bad you had to use this thing to close a wound? If not you are a con man just pushing a product to say you have a sponsor or you are "prostaff". Its really quite sad to see someone sell out personal values just to feel important. Not saying don't chase your dream of having a show but the more of this crap your trying to push on people that have common sense, your losing your credibility. The more gadgets you can gather does not make your "show" successful.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Season 3 Intro - Texas Game Hunters TV - July - December - 09/24/19 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by to2000
Dude you are nothing but a product jockey. You give the guys that are trying to do it the right way a bad name. I recently looked you up on Facebook and what a joke. You are pushing gas cans? Come on man!!! Your a believer in zip stitch??? Have you actually had real life experience using that in the field? Have you cut yourself so bad you had to use this thing to close a wound? If not you are a con man just pushing a product to say you have a sponsor or you are "prostaff". Its really quite sad to see someone sell out personal values just to feel important. Not saying don't chase your dream of having a show but the more of this crap your trying to push on people that have common sense, your losing your credibility. The more gadgets you can gather does not make your "show" successful.

Well said but it falls on deaf ears....... he came on this site asking for feedback as long as it was positive pats on the back.....he doesn’t like hearing the truth......
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Season 3 Intro - Texas Game Hunters TV - July - December - 09/24/19 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator
Originally Posted by to2000

Well said but it falls on deaf ears....... he came on this site asking for feedback as long as it was positive pats on the back.....he doesn’t like hearing the truth......

X2
Posted By: dawgkllr

Re: Season 3 Intro - Texas Game Hunters TV - July - December - 09/24/19 01:12 PM

I miss Wide World of Sports! Yea, I understand that it costs money to air a show and that sponsors are needed to help offset costs and a lot of hunters like to buy trinkets. What's next? Flex seal on a duck boat with a screen door for the bottom? Now give me a good ol Miller Champagne of Beers or Schlitz Beer (in a can please) sponsor and throw in a Winson or Tarryton cigarette sponsor and I'll be all up in it because I'm about to watch some real huntin and fishin on the TV (in black and white of course)! up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum