Texas Hunting Forum

Colorado Sheep/Goat

Posted By: Nitro27

Colorado Sheep/Goat - 05/03/19 08:23 PM

Did anyone draw. results were supposed to come out today.
My account hasn't been updated yet.

Re: Colorado Sheep/Goat - 05/03/19 09:07 PM

Welp it updated. No big horn tag for me this year.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Colorado Sheep/Goat - 05/03/19 09:42 PM

Sorry Sir! Next year... up
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Colorado Sheep/Goat - 05/04/19 01:44 PM

Add two hundred dollar donation to wildlife...
Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

Re: Colorado Sheep/Goat - 05/04/19 03:06 PM

Me too on the donation.

I may just apply without buying the point from here on out and spend that $100 in WY’s raffle.
Posted By: Erny

Re: Colorado Sheep/Goat - 05/04/19 04:04 PM

Swing and a miss for me. Since they changed the draw for sheep and goat I think you are better off buying lottery tickets. The odds are about the same.
Posted By: QMC SW/EXW

Re: Colorado Sheep/Goat - 05/06/19 12:24 PM

I don't put in for them any longer. I was a CO resident for 52 years and drew the sheep tag in 86 and the goat tag in 02. I'm of the opinion that taking more than one of each is a little greedy so I leave them to you gentlemen.

Re: Colorado Sheep/Goat - 05/06/19 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Erny
Swing and a miss for me. Since they changed the draw for sheep and goat I think you are better off buying lottery tickets. The odds are about the same.

Technically they are still similar until year after next. It takes 3 PP to be eligible to draw. I haven’t decided if I want to continue on with the weighted points next year. Be an economic decision, I’m double digit

Re: Colorado Sheep/Goat - 05/07/19 04:45 PM

i didn't realize you had to have three points to be considered in the draw until just now . I wont even be eligible until next year

Re: Colorado Sheep/Goat - 05/07/19 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Nitro27
i didn't realize you had to have three points to be considered in the draw until just now . I wont even be eligible until next year

Good news is after you hit max, you don’t have to purchase weighted points if you don’t want to and you still have a chance to draw.

I have friends that drew with only two weighted points and friends that have 20 and haven’t drawn...
Posted By: Palehorse

Re: Colorado Sheep/Goat - 05/07/19 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Add two hundred dollar donation to wildlife...

Me too. bang
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum