Texas Hunting Forum

Best Western, kicked out

Posted By: 7mag

Best Western, kicked out - 02/09/19 04:01 PM

NO LECTRICTY FO U BASE FISMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unreal that a Best Western in Florida would do this. Don't be pissed at the cops they were doing what was needed as I am sure the young men were criminally trespassed off the property. BW full of BS, wrong in so many ways. If you stay there you might reconsider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRLexbcmY4s
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/09/19 06:54 PM

rofl
Posted By: LonestarCobra

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/09/19 07:53 PM

I saw that on the blue page. What a bunch of Clowns BW are. The one at lake fork has setups for charging boats, but charge $15.00 per night for it. I can’t stand BW anymore. I used to stay at them a lot until they started blacking out nearly every stay I wanted to use points for payment. I never have that problem with Hilton or Marriott. After Poisonivie and his wife died due to their negligence, I really wrote them off the books.
Posted By: Wheelin' Outdoorsman

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/09/19 09:01 PM

I log about 20k miles a year fishing around the country and have had more trouble at Bestwestern than anywhere else. I typically will stay anywhere else before I pick a BW.

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/09/19 09:36 PM

Hampton Inn or Comfort Suits tend to be our go-to brands....

Wife has a rule....no numbers....BW ranks with numbers.... 2cents
Posted By: sig226fan (Rguns.com)

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/09/19 09:47 PM

Hampton, or at least the Hilton brand
Posted By: Erny

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/09/19 10:01 PM

I stay atMariotts, La Quinta and Hilton’s when possible. The money you save at a cheap hotel is not worth it to me.
Posted By: maximus_flavius

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/09/19 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by LonestarCobra
After Poisonivie and his wife died due to their negligence, I really wrote them off the books.

What’s the story here?
Posted By: LonestarCobra

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/09/19 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by maximus_flavius
After Poisonivie and his wife died due to their negligence, I really wrote them off the books.

What’s the story here?

They did not properly repair a vent coming off the gas heater, and it vented into their room and CO poisoning got them.

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/09/19 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by sig226fan (Rguns.com)

That’s over 90% for us too...diamond Hilton thanks to work....
Posted By: Espy

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/09/19 11:18 PM

What’s the story here?

They did not properly repair a vent coming off the gas heater, and it vented into their room and CO poisoning got them.

Sad Deal
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/10/19 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
Originally Posted by sig226fan (Rguns.com)

That’s over 90% for us too...diamond Hilton thanks to work....

Same here. I rack up a lot of points due to work, then vacation is points all of the way.
Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/10/19 12:26 AM

LQ for us.....

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/10/19 12:32 AM

What’s the story here?

OMG

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/10/19 01:52 AM

I saw that on the blue page. What a bunch of Clowns BW are. The one at lake fork has setups for charging boats, but charge $15.00 per night for it. I can’t stand BW anymore. I used to stay at them a lot until they started blacking out nearly every stay I wanted to use points for payment. I never have that problem with Hilton or Marriott. After Poisonivie and his wife died due to their negligence, I really wrote them off the books.

wait what??????!!!!!! confused2

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/10/19 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by Espy

What’s the story here?

Sad Deal

whoooooooooooooooooooodamm dude
Posted By: Ramball36

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/10/19 03:34 AM

[censored] best western
Posted By: don k

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/10/19 02:54 PM

Goofy city council in Bandera gave a bunch of incentives to BW to build one in the middle of town. Looks like they even gave them a street to use for parking since there was none. Was supposed to open this past fall. Have not even poured the slab yet. Won't be the first time the city has been taken to the cleaners.

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/10/19 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by don k
Goofy city council in Bandera gave a bunch of incentives to BW to build one in the middle of town. Looks like they even gave them a street to use for parking since there was none. Was supposed to open this past fall. Have not even poured the slab yet. Won't be the first time the city has been taken to the cleaners.

I hate it when taxing entities do this. What about all the established businesses, do they deserve a tax break?

It shouldn’t be legal to give some a tax break while others have to pay in full.
Posted By: JCB

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/10/19 03:23 PM

I saw that video when they posted it. With Florida being a major fishing destination I cant imagine this is the first time anyone has ever plugged a boat into their wall outlets. They just alienated a bunch of their customer base with the way they treated some up and coming celebrities in the fishing world. Now we know why so many pros rent a house for 2 weeks at each stop when on tour.
Posted By: JCB

Re: Best Western, kicked out - 02/10/19 03:25 PM

And the complaint about the way they parked when so many other parking spaces were available was just icing on the cake.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum