Texas Hunting Forum

Any youtubers on here??

Posted By: 7mag

Any youtubers on here?? - 12/02/18 03:01 PM

I watch a ton of youtubes, from hunting shows, test products, shows etc. Heck I built my AR15 by an instructional piece by piece youtube video, and I had never built an AR. A bunch of stuff is full of info a bunch of it is a waste of time.

Any of you have a youtube channel let us know. I would be interested in looking at it, more so if it's hunting/outdoors related. I also know the more "hits" you get the more money you can make.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Any youtubers on here?? - 12/02/18 03:51 PM

I do not watch any, unless it is posted on a thread on here. Even then I may not watch it.
Posted By: Double Naught Spy

Re: Any youtubers on here?? - 12/02/18 04:46 PM

I do mostly hog and predator hunting on my channel, with a little bit of scope demonstration and ammo testing and the like, along with occasional discussions of things I use in the field to make my life better.

https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Re: Any youtubers on here?? - 12/02/18 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Double Naught Spy
I do mostly hog and predator hunting on my channel, with a little bit of scope demonstration and ammo testing and the like, along with occasional discussions of things I use in the field to make my life better.

https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Cool, I will check it out.
Posted By: RattlesnakeDan

Re: Any youtubers on here?? - 12/02/18 11:33 PM

I deleted mine, about 70 videos of hunting /trapping mostly. They deemed my trapping videos as violent and flagged them off. One more and I would be banned. After over 250,000 hits, maybe they were mad I wouldn't advertise, I do not know, but when you shoot a big nasty aggressive boar in a trap and it is considered violent I decided that was enough of contributing to them.
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Any youtubers on here?? - 12/03/18 12:01 AM

I seldom watch YouTube videos for entertainment but it’s my go to place when it comes to maintenance and repairs. I’m sure what I have learned from YouTube has saved me my hundreds if not thousands of dollars in repairs that I was able to do myself. And sometimes I’ve learned that what I thought was a problem was not a problem at all.

Re: Any youtubers on here?? - 12/03/18 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by RattlesnakeDan
I deleted mine, about 70 videos of hunting /trapping mostly. They deemed my trapping videos as violent and flagged them off. One more and I would be banned. After over 250,000 hits, maybe they were mad I wouldn't advertise, I do not know, but when you shoot a big nasty aggressive boar in a trap and it is considered violent I decided that was enough of contributing to them.

They are owned by liberal lefts for sure. Most are titled clean and hook because they can't put "kill" in the title.
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: Any youtubers on here?? - 12/03/18 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by Texas Dan
I seldom watch YouTube videos for entertainment but it’s my go to place when it comes to maintenance and repairs. I’m sure what I have learned from YouTube has saved me my hundreds if not thousands of dollars in repairs that I was able to do myself. And sometimes I’ve learned that what I thought was a problem was not a problem at all.

Heck yeah. Fixed my clothes dryer using it and many other things in the house. I see a ton of kill shots on there with no issue.

Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Any youtubers on here?? - 12/03/18 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Dan
Posted By: RattlesnakeDan

Re: Any youtubers on here?? - 12/03/18 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by 7mag
Originally Posted by RattlesnakeDan

They are owned by liberal lefts for sure. Most are titled clean and hook because they can't put "kill" in the title.

Tell you the truth, everything was fine until I was teaching some Muslims about Christ and I think I was targeted but they had to do it in some way not so obvious.
Posted By: Black02z28

Re: Any youtubers on here?? - 12/03/18 05:16 PM

I have one that is shooting pigs from helicopters and blowing stuff up.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrArubner/videos

I, like some of the other guys have been de-monetized for most of my pig killing videos. One video in particular did it in for me, I said in the first couple frames "Lots of pigs where harmed in this film" and after close to 1.5m views they yanked it. The comments are always the best. I do find it funny that when they demonetize your videos, they still keep the adds in there.
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Any youtubers on here?? - 12/03/18 08:25 PM

Go check out JTProCaddie's page for some great comedy roflmao
Posted By: jeffbird

Re: Any youtubers on here?? - 12/03/18 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by 7mag
I watch a ton of youtubes, from hunting shows, test products, shows etc. Heck I built my AR15 by an instructional piece by piece youtube video, and I had never built an AR. A bunch of stuff is full of info a bunch of it is a waste of time.

Any of you have a youtube channel let us know. I would be interested in looking at it, more so if it's hunting/outdoors related. I also know the more "hits" you get the more money you can make.

Not a channel per se, but made a couple of videos in response to the never ending threads talking about SMK's will not kill animals.

And did the same for the Amax.

I need to make another with the puny 100 gr TTSX. Maybe this weekend the pigs will come out for their Hollywood debut.
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: Any youtubers on here?? - 12/03/18 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by SapperTitan

You cannot make this up!!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Any youtubers on here?? - 12/03/18 08:40 PM

I don't have a youtube hunting channel I post all sorts of videos but have quite a few hunting related. Here is a Thermal Shotgun compilation I made.

Re: Any youtubers on here?? - 12/04/18 01:03 AM

I will check em out always watching stuff on youtube
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Any youtubers on here?? - 12/06/18 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by Txduckman
Originally Posted by SapperTitan

You cannot make this up!!!

[Linked Image]

rolleyes
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum