Texas Hunting Forum

Spotify

Posted By: DQ Kid

Spotify - 11/17/18 10:48 PM

Starting listening to it this season of golf on course now during deer season, sure glad I am. Passes the time a lot easier. The younger me could never get into IPOD or Walkman Discman but it has all changed. Well, still listen to all rock so maybe not all has changed. Whom else hunts listening to music and what do you listen to? Rattled that buck in this morning listening to Everclear and Fuel.
Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: Spotify - 11/17/18 10:49 PM

Started
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Spotify - 11/18/18 03:21 AM

After losing my hearing for a few days last week, coyote killing.

P
Broke out AirPods today. And Christmas music.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Spotify - 11/18/18 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by DQ Kid
Starting listening to it this season of golf on course now during deer season, sure glad I am. Passes the time a lot easier. The younger me could never get into IPOD or Walkman Discman but it has all changed. Well, still listen to all rock so maybe not all has changed. Whom else hunts listening to music and what do you listen to? Rattled that buck in this morning listening to Everclear and Fuel.

Those 2 are played a lot from my Spotify library. I really enjoy the app and have music playing for most of the time at the lease. I pair mine with a Bose sound link.
Posted By: JCO

Re: Spotify - 11/18/18 03:40 PM

Try hunting podcasts. There are some good ones out there you can download and listen to in the stand. I like Lonestar Outdoors.
Posted By: HogBranch

Re: Spotify - 11/18/18 04:10 PM

I thought Spotify was going to be something that help you spot game. I don’t do cell phones.....
Posted By: snake oil

Re: Spotify - 11/18/18 05:22 PM

I listen to nature especially when bow hunting...
Posted By: BayouGuy

Re: Spotify - 11/19/18 03:36 AM

I listen to audiobooks on my little Sansa Clip Jam. I download them for free from my local library, which has thousands of titles available. Just finished the Longmire series. Audiobooks are great for a long drive also.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum