Texas Hunting Forum

Hunt each other

Posted By: 7mag

Hunt each other - 10/16/18 05:04 PM

Thank you Mr. Woods. The so called discussusion breeds this and makes us all easy targets. See how easy we spin our own demise??

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/j...controversy.amp

Oscar-nominated actor James Woods took to Twitter on Monday morning to denounce the practice of trophy hunting, presumably after learning of the controversy surrounding former Idaho Fish and Game Commissioner Blake Fischer.

“Honestly some things are just obvious, so please stop selling this nonsense that killing innocent wildlife helps conserve the species. It’s just bull----,” posted Woods, alongside a link to an article concerning Fischer and his vacation in Africa, during which he claimed to have killed “a whole family of baboons.

Woods also called hunting exotic animals on regulated land "vile," and suggested that sport hunters should hunt each other to create a more "level playing field."
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Hunt each other - 10/16/18 05:08 PM

When's the last time James Woods had a decent gig? Sad attempt at being relevant.
Posted By: glens

Re: Hunt each other - 10/16/18 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Creekrunner
When's the last time James Woods had a decent gig? Sad attempt at being relevant.

Who cares as long as he's hitting these DemoLibs over the heads! banana
Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: Hunt each other - 10/16/18 05:14 PM

Interesting take from him, a publicly self proclaimed Constitutionalist and MeToo opponent. I guess he really doesn't care for hunting.
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Hunt each other - 10/16/18 06:15 PM

Exactly. I think he's been blacklisted from Hollyweird too. No great loss.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Hunt each other - 10/16/18 07:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Erathkid
Exactly. I think he's been blacklisted from Hollyweird too. No great loss.

For being an outspoken conservative.
Posted By: AdanV

Re: Hunt each other - 10/16/18 07:10 PM

Looks to me Woods has alienated himself from both the left and the right.

Either way, I don't care about the opinions of celebrities.
None of them are wildlife biologists nor economic analysts, especially for foreign regions such as Africa.

We're always going to have these "anti-hunting" celebrities publicly crying and condemning hunters during the day, then go to some social elitist event and feast on high-dollar meat at night.

They just want attention. If you ignore them, they lose.

Just last week, I had someone on a FB page suggest that the human race needs to be purged (starting with me) because I posted hunting is necessary for wildlife conservation. I laughed it off at first. Then I saw how heavy set the person was, so I laughed even more.

Re: Hunt each other - 10/16/18 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: AdanV
None of them are wildlife biologists nor economic analysts, especially for foreign regions such as Africa.

Very well said.
Posted By: Palehorse

Re: Hunt each other - 10/16/18 07:30 PM

Why does anyone care what an actor or singer or model or whatever, has to say about anything? I'd give more credence to the opinion of a first grader.
Posted By: JCB

Re: Hunt each other - 10/16/18 07:36 PM

Has Taylor Swift weighed in on this yet?

Re: Hunt each other - 10/16/18 07:48 PM

Originally Posted By: JCB
Has Taylor Swift weighed in on this yet?

She did this morning

Re: Hunt each other - 10/16/18 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Palehorse
Why does anyone care what an actor or singer or model or whatever, has to say about anything? I'd give more credence to the opinion of a first grader.

Re: Hunt each other - 10/16/18 08:03 PM

I've quit. up
Posted By: mattyg06

Re: Hunt each other - 10/16/18 08:16 PM

The 11 Best Human hunting Movies

Re: Hunt each other - 10/16/18 08:25 PM

Deliverance and Predator are the only ones I've seen, but "Slave Girls..." sounds intriguing. nuts
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum