Texas Hunting Forum

Tractor repair

Posted By: 270Sendero

Tractor repair - 04/14/18 07:08 PM

Can anybody recommend a tractor repair shop in the Concho county area. I need to find someone to rebuild or replace the front bucket hydraulic cylinders and I’ve got a leak in the lower pto.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Tractor repair - 04/14/18 07:46 PM

Check with Ramball36 http://texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/users/12821

Or the implement dealers in Ballinger or Eden.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Tractor repair - 04/14/18 10:17 PM

Check with James at https://heartoftexaskubota.com/ in Brady.

Re: Tractor repair - 04/16/18 03:54 AM

Thanks for the input guys. Sent a message to Ramball36
Posted By: sqiggy

Re: Tractor repair - 04/20/18 07:45 AM

Look it up on youtube and do it yourself. I did mine and I am by no means a mechanic. Saved a bunch of money by replacing the seals in my cylinders.

Re: Tractor repair - 04/21/18 12:44 AM

Originally Posted By: sqiggy
Look it up on youtube and do it yourself. I did mine and I am by no means a mechanic. Saved a bunch of money by replacing the seals in my cylinders.

Sqiggy, after getting a couple estimates, that is exactly what I’m gonna do
Posted By: sqiggy

Re: Tractor repair - 04/21/18 01:23 AM

I got lucky. Blew the seals out on the bucket. A guy that worked for me on my crew came over and took it apart, came back with new seals and put it back together. I just set there and watched. Week later, blew the seals out on the lift. After watching my friend, it really wasn't nothing to it and did it myself. Cost me about $75 in parts and a hour of my time.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Tractor repair - 04/22/18 01:59 AM

Originally Posted By: 270Sendero
Can anybody recommend a tractor repair shop in the Concho county area. I need to find someone to rebuild or replace the front bucket hydraulic cylinders and I’ve got a leak in the lower pto.

Call Jacoby’s in Melvin. Ask for Mike. I forget the guys name but Mike will send you to him.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum