Texas Hunting Forum

Prayers and positive thoughts for some rain in the Dickens county area

Posted By: Flashprism

Prayers and positive thoughts for some rain in the Dickens county area - 03/27/18 10:54 PM

Haven't had any appreciable moisture since November and things are not looking good for our fawn crop and quail. Hoping to put in my food plots in a couple weeks but moisture is essential. Forecast is for rain tonight so I'm asking all to give a little positive thought to some reasonable precipitation.
Posted By: Bluetex

Re: Prayers and positive thoughts for some rain in the Dickens county area - 03/28/18 12:18 AM

Looks like y'all about to get some much needed rain. Hope you get some.
Posted By: NDN98

Re: Prayers and positive thoughts for some rain in the Dickens county area - 03/28/18 03:18 AM

My mom lives next door in Crosby County and said they finally got a decent shower tonight for the first time in months.
Posted By: Michael Wilson

Re: Prayers and positive thoughts for some rain in the Dickens county area - 04/01/18 02:09 AM

Did y'all ever get any rain???
Posted By: Flashprism

Re: Prayers and positive thoughts for some rain in the Dickens county area - 04/03/18 02:48 AM

I am advised by a local fiend that we got about 3/4 of an inch a start but still way below what we need
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Prayers and positive thoughts for some rain in the Dickens county area - 04/03/18 09:24 PM

Could be worse.. Truck was actually frooze ta ground. The slush kicked up by front tire made ice & it dripped & frooze ta ground. Put in reverse, it wouldn't move, drive, didn't move, reverse again it broke loose. No heat in truck.

Edit: glade ta hear ya got some rain. We had blizzard like condition today.
flag
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum