Texas Hunting Forum

ATL.............need your help please

Posted By: 7mag

ATL.............need your help please - 03/20/18 02:31 PM

This is not a joke and I am looking for some help from any of you that may see for sale, see on social media etc etc The below were stolen on or about March 17, 2018. Look at the items stolen and you will see why I would place them here.Items were stolen from an Odessa, Texas residence.

If you have any credible information on a suspect(s) call me directly at 432-335-4937. If there is no answer leave me a voice message please. Please reference case number 18-0011961. Thanks, Roy

-20 Taxidermy Mule Deer Heads
-20 Taxidermy Whitetail Deer Heads
-2 Full Body Taxidermy Mountain Lions
-2 Taxidermy Elks
-1 Taxidermy Moose
-1 15ft Taxidermy Full Body Alligator
-2 Taxidermy Aoudad Sheep
-2 Taxidermy Redfish
-1 Taxidermy Lumberjack Fish
-Total Taxidermy Items Cost- $20,000

1- Black 2008 Big Tex Flat Bed Trailer Bearing TX LP 414578J $4500.00
1- White Refrigerator $500.00
-Assorted Tools include: 2 Lawn Mowers, Chainsaws, Pole Saw, edger, blowers, misc power tools, pneumatic tools, misc wrenches & sockets, pots and pans, dehydrator $20,000 all together
-End Tables $500.00
-6 Jeep Rims and Tires $6000.00
Posted By: PMK

Re: ATL.............need your help please - 03/20/18 02:41 PM

wow! do you have pictures of any of the mounts that we might keep a watch over anything that might come up for sale in our areas?
Posted By: dkershen

Re: ATL.............need your help please - 03/20/18 04:54 PM

Man. Someone loaded up a large truck. Would take a small warehouse to hold all that taxi work.
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: ATL.............need your help please - 03/20/18 06:24 PM

That’s insane. How does someone even pull something like that off?
Posted By: RLoving1

Re: ATL.............need your help please - 03/20/18 07:29 PM

WTH Roy never read anything about it on news or heard it on radio! Those items should stick out if still around town!
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: ATL.............need your help please - 03/20/18 07:42 PM

would need photos of horns and full body mounts to be able to help
Posted By: DonPablo

Re: ATL.............need your help please - 03/20/18 08:13 PM

Holy Crap, Roy. I'm sorry to hear about this. Hope y'all catch 'em.

Hey Rowell, long time. Any chance you still have that pig target you took to fix up for the archery club?
Posted By: sig226fan (Rguns.com)

Re: ATL.............need your help please - 03/20/18 10:15 PM

Sounds like inside knowledge of the owners travel habits, but then again I'm not a cop anymore
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: ATL.............need your help please - 03/20/18 10:17 PM

I will keep an eye of the area ad places like Craig's and American Classified. But my money says this stuff is already out of state.
Posted By: 7mag

Re: ATL.............need your help please - 03/21/18 02:14 AM

welllllllllllll.....................one in custody and a BUNCH of the stolen items returned to owner. Sorry can't give out more details but we done good, real good up

Oh a bunch of mounts are still floating around, keep your eyes peeled and let me know please.
Posted By: Age N Score ?

Re: ATL.............need your help please - 03/21/18 12:23 PM

popcorn
Posted By: HWY_MAN

Re: ATL.............need your help please - 03/21/18 01:25 PM

Originally Posted By: sig226fan (Rguns.com)
Sounds like inside knowledge of the owners travel habits, but then again I'm not a cop anymore

Never ceases to amaze me how people let the world know where they are at all times. Not saying this is the case but my own sister constantly has to tell everybody where and when she's going to be away from the house.

Folks if you want to share vacation pic's that's fine but do it after you get back.
Posted By: RLoving1

Re: ATL.............need your help please - 03/21/18 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: DonPablo
Holy Crap, Roy. I'm sorry to hear about this. Hope y'all catch 'em.

Hey Rowell, long time. Any chance you still have that pig target you took to fix up for the archery club?

The sun and years took it's toll on that target! tried to patch it and it split apart. It got chunked in trash few years ago.
Posted By: DonPablo

Re: ATL.............need your help please - 03/21/18 07:25 PM

Originally Posted By: RLoving1
The sun and years took it's toll on that target! tried to patch it and it split apart. It got chunked in trash few years ago.

You should come out and shoot with us this weekend. We're on South Dixie now.
Posted By: txbigly

Re: ATL.............need your help please - 03/23/18 10:26 PM

Brommels has a auction in Ft Worth in April I believe. Usually have close to a 1000 mounts. Mite be a good place to check.

Here is a link with the catolog and pictures. Most are older mounts but you never know http://www.taxidermyking.com
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: ATL.............need your help please - 03/27/18 03:47 AM

I think that I found all of your taxidermy. It is in the Bass Pro in Katy. Send in SWAT. Thanks for posting pictures.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum