Texas Hunting Forum

Carnivore Airing on the Hunt Channel

Posted By: gary roberson

Carnivore Airing on the Hunt Channel - 01/10/18 10:13 PM

Carnivore can be viewed on the Hunt Channel on a live stream at www.huntchannel.tv on Tuesdays at 9 PM, Wednesdays at 5 AM and 9 PM, Thursdays at 5 AM and 9 PM, Fridays at 9 AM and 1 PM, Saturdays at 1 PM and 5 PM as well as Sundays at 5 PM. You can also view previously aired episodes by going to their Video-On-Demand. Last week we were calling coyotes with a celebrity from this forum and learning a little about his many talents. I hope that you will tune in.
Adios,
Gary
Posted By: ChadTRG42

Re: Carnivore Airing on the Hunt Channel - 01/10/18 10:28 PM

up
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Carnivore Airing on the Hunt Channel - 01/10/18 10:29 PM

Thanks, Gary.
Posted By: TAT

Re: Carnivore Airing on the Hunt Channel - 01/11/18 01:11 AM

Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42
up
Posted By: BowsnRods

Re: Carnivore Airing on the Hunt Channel - 01/11/18 02:22 AM

Thank you Cuz, always like seeing who's got more gray You or the Yote that comes into your call!
Posted By: HWY_MAN

Re: Carnivore Airing on the Hunt Channel - 01/11/18 02:22 AM

Originally Posted By: gary roberson
Carnivore can be viewed on the Hunt Channel on a live stream at www.huntchannel.tv on Tuesdays at 9 PM, Wednesdays at 5 AM and 9 PM, Thursdays at 5 AM and 9 PM, Fridays at 9 AM and 1 PM, Saturdays at 1 PM and 5 PM as well as Sundays at 5 PM. You can also view previously aired episodes by going to their Video-On-Demand. Last week we were calling coyotes with a celebrity from this forum and learning a little about his many talents. I hope that you will tune in.
Adios,
Gary

Thanks Gary! You realize most of the people in that county think that old mans about half crazy! I know him and I can't argue against it.
Posted By: HWY_MAN

Re: Carnivore Airing on the Hunt Channel - 01/11/18 02:31 AM

Originally Posted By: BowsnRods
Thank you Cuz, always like seeing who's got more gray You or the Yote that comes into your call!

Yote's haven't figured out Gary's trick yet, Grecian formula and a good camera man.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Carnivore Airing on the Hunt Channel - 01/11/18 02:32 PM

Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42
up
Originally Posted By: Choctaw
Thanks, Gary.
Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: Carnivore Airing on the Hunt Channel - 01/11/18 02:35 PM

clap
Posted By: gary roberson

Re: Carnivore Airing on the Hunt Channel - 01/11/18 02:41 PM

I am afraid that the gray is even worse this year but that doesn't bother me much. It's that belly, stiff joints and need for bifocals that is handicapping me much more than the gray. I hope get get back up there with that "knapper" and this time, I want him on the gun to give me some much needed help.
Thanks for watching!
Adios,
Gary
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum