Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for ProStaff.........Please Read

Posted By: chrisj81

Looking for ProStaff.........Please Read - 10/05/17 01:02 AM

I am looking to add several prostaff to my team. Very Large company known worldwide. I would prefer you to live close to a cabelas or bass pro or within 30 miles or so. Longer if you don't mind the drive. Not in a ton of need in the dfw area. Would prefer someone familiar with the outdoor industry, knowledgeable in hunting, not just a go out and wing it guy, but people that can truly give people solid advice. Retail promotions will be required and not assigned. This is not paid, there will be some free items given, but also a substantial discount given to those that meet the requirements with over 100 plus ,manufactures from clothes, bows, optics, firearms, etc. I do not want to get my work email flooded so please send me a pm on here, tell me about you, send some harvest photos, your favorites list on what you like to pursue as far as game and rank them from 1-5 or however. What experience in the industry you have. Guides, Game Wardens, Ranch owners, outfitters, LEO, Military, and the average experienced hunter. I don't want to state the company as I don't want this to be based on that I wan to find people that fit the company. It is easy you will put in 5-10 days a year.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum