Texas Hunting Forum

Wright Patman COE hunting land (East Texas)

Posted By: TexasOutdoorsman

Wright Patman COE hunting land (East Texas) - 09/16/15 02:32 PM

Hey yall i was wondering if any one has ever hunted Wright Patman?? I'm going to try to find some hogs on it but its so much land i was wondering if any one had any suggestions so i dont have to search all 54,000 acres lol. if any one has any experience or advice id love to hear it!!

Thanks!! cowboy
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Wright Patman COE hunting land (East Texas) - 09/16/15 03:33 PM

scratch Am sure the ranch hands that are famiiar with the place would have the greatest info... Recent hunting pressure can change patterns... Sounds like a blast... Always used my Topo USA with my gps when hitting a new WMA ta pre scout... Always had.great success... Have starting point, yhen when find fresh sign, slow down & work area good... Brst wishes... flag

Re: Wright Patman COE hunting land (East Texas) - 09/16/15 04:26 PM

Thanks!! Ill do my best!
Posted By: rickym

Re: Wright Patman COE hunting land (East Texas) - 09/16/15 11:20 PM

I'm not much help other than I can tell you there's tons of hogs around. We hunt north of linden and see a lot on camera

Re: Wright Patman COE hunting land (East Texas) - 09/16/15 11:51 PM

Hey any help is appreciated! if you got any other info or hunting areas around there ill take it!! feel free to PM me if you do
up
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Wright Patman COE hunting land (East Texas) - 09/17/15 02:28 AM

Hunted there a lot when I was a kid, saw a few deer, never any hogs, but that was many moons ago. Need to get back up there a do some fishing when the spillway is running

Re: Wright Patman COE hunting land (East Texas) - 09/17/15 02:52 AM

Ive seen sign south of hwy 67 and west of redwater. Ive heard there are lots pigs near big creek or cany creek on the west side of redwater also
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum