Texas Hunting Forum

Houston archery range?

Posted By: Shadeabby

Houston archery range? - 09/13/15 11:05 PM

Anyone here live in Houston and can recommend a good indoor or outdoor archery range?
Posted By: Railhead

Re: Houston archery range? - 09/14/15 02:09 PM

not sure where in Houston you will be. I have used the Bow Zone for several years.

http://www.thebowzone.com/ They are right down the street from Carters Country in Spring.
Posted By: rtp

Re: Houston archery range? - 09/14/15 03:34 PM

West Houston Archery has an indoor range. Near I10 and the Beltway.
Posted By: Navasot

Re: Houston archery range? - 09/14/15 03:44 PM

Theres a new one just north of Madisonville... its Sick!!! I know its a long ways for you but if your every through the area its right off 45
Posted By: Gangly

Re: Houston archery range? - 09/14/15 03:51 PM

Archery on Fire in The Woodlands
www.archeryrangetexas.com
Posted By: TxHunter87

Re: Houston archery range? - 09/14/15 07:40 PM

dont know where in Houston you are i have been facing the same problem of finding a good range, the west houston archery goes out to 30 yards which is nice, the bow zone is just 20 unless they did something new but down the street from the bow zone, past carters country there is a public outdoor range that goes out to 70 yards or more i cant remeber but around this time it gets crowded every weekend
Posted By: SniperRAB

Re: Houston archery range? - 09/14/15 08:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Navasot
Theres a new one just north of Madisonville... its Sick!!! I know its a long ways for you but if your every through the area its right off 45

I have seen pics of that one from Clyderoumous...It looks NICE up
Posted By: Navasot

Re: Houston archery range? - 09/14/15 08:41 PM

I stopped by to check it out yesterday... 5 different ranges... 3 inside.. one which is a motion 3d range.. two 3d ranges outside that are set up with two bow blinds looking at 5 targets... ill be visiting quite often
Posted By: chk

Re: Houston archery range? - 09/19/15 12:57 AM

Sent you a PM
Posted By: BigBucky2014

Re: Houston archery range? - 09/27/15 01:56 AM

There's a public range in the Bear Creek area between Eldridge and Hwy 6. I've never stopped to look at it, but it is probably just a place to put up your own target and shoot. I'm really surprised that none of the bow shops in Houston have a DART or Techno range. I used to love shooting DART ranges when I lived in other cities. Puts hunting scenes on a big screen and you have to shoot at the right time and make a good shot. It keeps scores and docks you points if you make a bad decision. Oh well.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum