Texas Hunting Forum

New Mexico Game Warden

Posted By: JHeflinland

New Mexico Game Warden - 10/30/14 10:18 PM

Posting for a friend:

He is looking for a phone number for a New Mexico game warden to ask a few questions. Not sure what he wants to ask. He said he looked on their game and fish website and called their office and the lady confused him more than anything.
Posted By: Western

Re: New Mexico Game Warden - 10/30/14 10:21 PM

He should call back and ask for the enforcement division and skip the front secretary.
Posted By: JHeflinland

Re: New Mexico Game Warden - 10/30/14 10:25 PM

I passed on the suggestion. Thanks Western.
Posted By: Western

Re: New Mexico Game Warden - 10/30/14 10:28 PM

Originally Posted By: JHeflinland
I passed on the suggestion. Thanks Western.

No problem, I went through that one time in Colorado, once you get a good GW on the phone, he may be able to get the contact info for the GW in a particular area, or at least get general info, which should apply statewide.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: New Mexico Game Warden - 10/31/14 02:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Western
He should call back and ask for the enforcement division and skip the front secretary.

He is right on, I stopped at the Roswell office once, I landed up with some receptionist. By the time she finished talking I knew less than I did when I went in. Most of which I thought was incorrect, I asked for a GW and I got back on track. up
Posted By: west texas ford

Re: New Mexico Game Warden - 10/31/14 12:36 PM

I called them one time about fishing info, they had a warden call me back. He was helpful, even told me which spots to hit on different creeks,
Posted By: MoBettaHuntR

Re: New Mexico Game Warden - 10/31/14 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: dogcatcher
Originally Posted By: Western

He is right on, I stopped at the Roswell office once, I landed up with some receptionist. By the time she finished talking I knew less than I did when I went in. Most of which I thought was incorrect, I asked for a GW and I got back on track. up
roflmao
Posted By: copperhead

Re: New Mexico Game Warden - 11/01/14 09:18 AM

I've had the pleasure to meet a couple of NM game wardens and they have been nothing but polite and professional. It was a pleasure talking with them. If asked, they will tell you good areas to hunt in your unit.
Posted By: TGalyon1

Re: New Mexico Game Warden - 11/02/14 09:33 PM

My cousin is a New Mexico game warden if you want give me a Pm with your # and I will pass it on
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum