Texas Hunting Forum

Texas WildLife Taxidermy - Justin, TX - HELP!

Posted By: John Humbert

Texas WildLife Taxidermy - Justin, TX - HELP! - 10/23/14 02:44 PM

Hey Guys, does anyone know anything about Texas Wildlife Taxidermy in Justin, Tx (just north of Plano).

I dropped a velvet axis off there last spring, late Feb/early March timeframe and paid in full (Yeah, I know - but the guy seem straight and met me personally late on a Sunday).

Since then, not a peep. Wanted to check on progress and ETA and there's no answer at the phone number of 817-337-5543 after several attempts - and no voice message system. The website www.texaswildlifetaxidermy.com is no longer available.

I have a cell number (supposedly to one of the guys) of 817-658-9067, and I just called a left a message - but not sure that is even a right number.

Did this guy go out of business? Is he a scam artist? Did they move? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Also posted in Taxidermy Forum...

Re: Texas WildLife Taxidermy - Justin, TX - HELP! - 10/23/14 03:51 PM

UPDATE: Just got a return call. About 2 weeks out. All is good! smile

He's out hunting right now!
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Texas WildLife Taxidermy - Justin, TX - HELP! - 10/23/14 05:34 PM

Wow 1.5 yr hunting trip. wink

Re: Texas WildLife Taxidermy - Justin, TX - HELP! - 10/23/14 06:54 PM

Last Spring, like March 2014 - just 8 months ago. Never called before, as I don't jostle taxi's elbow - know it is always at least 6 months. Just wanted to touch base with him at 8 month, before going into the new season.

Just been trying for a few days to reach him. But the cards, flyers, etc. that he gave me referenced website that was no longer up, and phone just rings and rings. I figured he moved location or was otherwise absent - but you never know on things like this.

But all is good - mount almost done, and he has just been out hunting this week.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum