Texas Hunting Forum

Deer Cane Black Magic?

Posted By: Brandon82

Deer Cane Black Magic? - 10/13/14 12:09 AM

Who has used it and what were the results? I had to see what all the fuss is about. I got a bag and put it out this morning.
Posted By: Classic Rocks

Re: Deer Cane Black Magic? - 10/13/14 12:37 AM

We put some out last year and they dug a 12" deep hole about 24" wide eating thru roots, etc to get to the stuff.
It has been the only product we have noticed any reaction to in Etex.
Posted By: 8pointdrop

Re: Deer Cane Black Magic? - 10/13/14 01:15 AM

Only thing better is Indian corn and buck crack.
Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Deer Cane Black Magic? - 10/13/14 01:06 PM

Where did you buy it? I've tried a different block every year and it just sort of melts away over time from the rain without any interest from either the hogs or the deer.

Eddie
Posted By: LG

Re: Deer Cane Black Magic? - 10/13/14 03:35 PM

I use the liquid form and have not put any out in about 2-3 years, but wear I put it out still gets a lot of attention. It works from my experience.
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Deer Cane Black Magic? - 10/13/14 07:00 PM

popcorn tis majical. check in Photo Form page 6. under back from taidermist some peoples just cants spell confused2 thar be a pic of 8 point been on that thar dear cain black majic after 4years flag
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Deer Cane Black Magic? - 10/13/14 07:05 PM

Originally Posted By: colt.45
popcorn tis majical. check in Photo Form page 6. under back from taidermist some peoples just cants spell confused2 thar be a pic of 8 point been on that thar dear cain black majic after 4years flag

like pappy always say's: proof dis in de pudding scratch think some one spicked me pudding with some 80proof rofl yah, don't seddle fur no cheep imutations flag
Posted By: n-all

Re: Deer Cane Black Magic? - 10/14/14 12:43 AM

It works..
Posted By: NETxHunter

Re: Deer Cane Black Magic? - 10/24/14 05:56 PM

Its the only thing that I have tried and noticed that I thought it worked. I had a feeder out for several years in different spots and never really got anything on camera other than doe and maybe 1 small buck. I moved it again and this time used the Black Magic. I layered the corn and black magic. Each time I put a bag in then I would pour some of the stuff over it. That year I had at least 7 bucks eating out of the demand feeder. It could have been the new location or it could have been the Black Magic, but I have bought it every year from then on out and use it when I fill my feeders for the first time every year.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum