Texas Hunting Forum

Almost feeling guilty...

Posted By: kamolaw

Almost feeling guilty... - 02/23/13 11:55 PM

I don't get weekends off...So I feel almost guilty because took off(holiday) today am watching Turkey Call, cooking deer chili and have a shot of Whitetail 10 Point Whiskey. I don't get the chance to do this but once in a blue moon so just wanted to brag to folks with a common interest. Sorry for my brothers and sisters at work hope ya'll stay safe tonight. Sure makes retirement look better and better. cheers
Posted By: MikeC

Re: Almost feeling guilty... - 02/24/13 12:11 AM

Enjoy!
Posted By: sillyhorses

Re: Almost feeling guilty... - 02/24/13 12:15 AM

I say don't stop at just 1 shot of that whiskey, tip a couple o' them!
I personally believe too many people work their lives away and miss out on those simple pleasures like what you are enjoying at this moment. Cheers to you, Bud!
Posted By: FreerOrBust

Re: Almost feeling guilty... - 02/24/13 12:19 AM

Well once I'm done with my 16.today and tomorrow I'm off til friday lol. I'll have a shot for you
Posted By: kamolaw

Re: Almost feeling guilty... - 02/24/13 12:57 AM

Thanks folks! The chili turned out to be the bomb, my wife of almost 26 years ate a bowl and actually enjoyed it for the first time. She has always avoided deer meat saying it tastes too wild for her. Maybe I should drink whiskey everytime I cook deer chili lol
Posted By: Paul Sonnier

Re: Almost feeling guilty... - 02/24/13 04:44 AM

Sounds like it wall worked out well!!!
Posted By: centxshooter

Re: Almost feeling guilty... - 02/24/13 04:55 AM

LOL sounds like a good relaxing day and some good grub. You can always fool them if they dont see the packaging
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Almost feeling guilty... - 02/24/13 05:43 PM

Don't feel guilty, just enjoy. Sillyhorses, I like your attitude. My wife LOVES venison, thank goodness. Makes it a lot easier to escape.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum