Texas Hunting Forum

This should get your blood boiling

Posted By: BCT

This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 12:13 AM

PETA to give Paul Ryan 'Bad Dad Award' for helping daughter hunt

If you can stomach it, read the comments section
Posted By: CHRIS1981

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 12:17 AM

I think we should send Rick Perry to talk to PETA.. Then he can tell them what that really stands for People Eat Tasty Animals.. And while they are at it they might want to put every man on planet earth that has taken their kids hunting on that list..... That's some BULL chit right there..
Posted By: FreerOrBust

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 12:18 AM

wow. I welcome them to come wave signs on my ranch when I am hunting. Can you say trespassing? lol
Posted By: grasshopperglock

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 12:36 AM

Thats too funny....LMAO..."rage in later life"....

The last peta supporter I met was an art professor at UMHB in Belton. After I told her that she was wearing some really nice leather shoes, she shut her mouth. Her head looked like it was ready to explode. LMAO
Posted By: IHateFeralPigs

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 01:13 AM

maybe they were calf skin shoes too... grin
Posted By: GLC

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 01:38 AM

Makes me sick!
Posted By: cameron00

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 01:53 AM

Good thing no one cares what PETA thinks.

The vast majority of Americans would consider being labeled a "bad dad" by PETA an honor.
Posted By: Bill_OA

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 03:20 AM

I think every single member of the THF should head drop a comment on there not only praising Paul Ryan, but explaining the respect for Life that comes from actually taking the life of a living animal. Nothing makes you understand the finality of death like taking the life of an animal.
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 03:29 AM

Originally Posted By: WCallaway
I think every single member of the THF should head drop a comment on there not only praising Paul Ryan, but explaining the respect for Life that comes from actually taking the life of a living animal. Nothing makes you understand the finality of death like taking the life of an animal.

Agreed.
Posted By: chital_shikari

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 03:31 AM

Originally Posted By: fatpratt96

Agreed.
X3
Posted By: wrknonit

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 03:50 AM

Originally Posted By: FreerOrBust
wow. I welcome them to come wave signs on my ranch when I am hunting. Can you say trespassing? lol

How do you explain it in court?
"Really Your honor, I feared for my life."
rifle

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 03:52 AM

Well you know those tar pits that things just sink in to and never resurface? I have one hehe
Posted By: toolman

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 05:16 AM

C'mon guys, veggie-loving hippies need love too. I would suggest spraying them all down with Tinks 69 during the rut and let them experience a little animal love firsthand...

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 05:31 AM

now that is an idea. Donkey shows in mexico...
Posted By: Yugahunter

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 10:16 AM

House was broken into couple months ago and the cop turned out to be pretty darn cool. We asked him all the "what to do's" In any situation where someone was trespassing. His exact words "shoot them in the head". Also said to give a clear one warning to get off property and then you are within your Rights to shoot as long as they aren't leaving. It wouldn't matter how silly it sounded with whoever it was.
Posted By: vanguard

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 12:46 PM

beat me to it. this is spot on.
Posted By: tShawnB

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 02:19 PM

Who cares about what PETA thinks. I don't even waste my time listening to or reading anything about these sub humans. Same goes for liberals, both are a waste of time and space as far as I am concerned.
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 02:53 PM

He should accept the award and feel honored. If PETA hates him then he must be doing something right.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 02:55 PM

Dam... what you think they say about BMD?
Posted By: Christian O

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 03:09 PM

They wouldn't have made it 300 years ago if you wanted to eat you had to kill!
Posted By: slow944

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 03:18 PM

This is where Hunters and people like PETA are different. Walt Disney (God Love Him) gave human characteristics to all the animals in his films, and that is how PETA sees them. We are Killers of furry little cuddly animals. Where hunters know that taking a 5.5ys old Buck is one of the biggest challenges we'll ever have in the wild. They don't care how much money we spend to conserve wildlife and the environment, they only think we do it to grow bigger deer or whatever game we're after. We are HUNTERS and they don't get the difference between that and cold blooded killers. If the world ends on 12/21/12 whom do you think they will blame for it....Yep Hunters. But they'll be coming to our houses for food.
Posted By: 8pointdrop

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: tShawnB
Who cares about what PETA thinks. I don't even waste my time listening to or reading anything about these sub humans. Same goes for liberals, both are a waste of time and space as far as I am concerned.
+1 if you want to be upset all the time, you could go around finding reasons to be. I choose to not worry about what idiots think about me.
Posted By: Navasot

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 04:53 PM

Nice.... get your way by being childish and having a fit... just sad.... peta is nothing but a trend and ignorant people following it
Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 05:04 PM

Posted By: TooLow

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 05:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Awesome pic!
Posted By: TXHogger

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/29/12 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: TooLow

Awesome pic!

awesome!
Posted By: CajunT

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/30/12 09:48 PM

Good picture and praise Paul fr taking his daughter hunting
Posted By: CRF4JEFF

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 11/30/12 11:00 PM

If God didn't want us to eat animals, He wouldn't have made them out of meat.
Homer Simpson
Posted By: hoof n wings

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 12/01/12 12:50 AM

Wow, that one peta nut is so far out there!
Posted By: toolman

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 12/01/12 02:12 AM

I'm in the middle of all them PETArd axxholes in the comments. There's some Leonardo veggie lover guy that don't like me no mo'.
Posted By: gary75758

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 12/01/12 02:43 AM

I begg to differ with you that say PETA dosent matter, they are a growing force, there are more non hunters than hunters, they have money. If hunting is going to survive for our kids and grand kids the we need to pay attention, they are not going to go away and no matter what we think America as we knew it is changing...we best be ready! texas flag
Posted By: Hunt n Fish

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 12/01/12 12:40 PM

"There is a place for all God's creatures - Right next to the mashed potatoes and green beans"
Posted By: almuerzo

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 12/10/12 03:11 PM

Cool.
Posted By: ETXhiker

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 12/10/12 06:01 PM

In case anyone doesn't know, PETA is a fraud. It was recently revealed that the "no kill" animal shelters they run (and collect huge donations for) had been euthanizing most of the animals.

PETA is a left wing political organization, first and foremost - the animals are just a cover to solicit money.
Posted By: Mike Honcho

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 12/10/12 06:08 PM

Seriously send Rick Perry? F_ck that guy (pick a vowel Mr. Perry). Yes, I'm a tried and true republican but that SOB ran and hid on this oryx thing he don't give a flip about hunting he was bought by ppl that support PETA on the oryx deal. On another note I give PETA the middle finger!!! But DO NOT take PETA lightly despite their crazy dumb ideas they are a forces to be reckoned with. They have tons of money and bought a so called TEXAN like Mr. Perry our fearless TX leader. They want to stop all hunting and want to te up with this NATO guns thing and ban weapons with their demo buddies up in DC. So before you dismiss these morons don't be ignorant to the fact that they have and will continue to cause serious damage to a way of life!
Posted By: matthew007

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 12/10/12 06:28 PM

political correctness has gotten out of control!!
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: This should get your blood boiling - 12/10/12 09:26 PM

I have no respect for our "Dear leader" Rick Perry or PETA. The only way to change the Constitution is with a 2/3 majority vote in the House and the Senate. Never going to happen, folks.The Supreme court has already stated an opinion on the matter and Reaffirmed the second amendment of our Constitution. As far as PETA goes, as long as people are hungry in this world, they will eat meat.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum