Texas Hunting Forum

Bottom ad

Posted By: HWY_MAN

Bottom ad - 02/08/22 12:06 AM

That bottom ad blocks out the window you're typing in when it goes vertical and you can get around it.

Re: Bottom ad - 03/22/22 04:10 PM

Cleared up for a while but it's back again. I don't run my ad blocker so the forum gets the hits, but that one will make me have to switch over.
Posted By: GusWayne

Re: Bottom ad - 03/23/22 12:22 AM

I am getting beat up w the adds too

Its been ridiculous
Posted By: TXBoss

Re: Bottom ad - 03/23/22 03:02 AM

Same here... pop up ad from bottom of the screen that doesn't allow a way to close or reduce. Takes up most of the screen.

Re: Bottom ad - 03/23/22 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by TXBoss
Same here... pop up ad from bottom of the screen that doesn't allow a way to close or reduce. Takes up most of the screen.

Just a big picture of Hillary Clinton. Now JP asked us not to run ad blockers and the fact we're seeing this is proof we're not running them. I'm not clicking on the forum first thing in the morning just to see that face looking back at me. I'm going back to Fire Fox until this is dealt with. Sorry JP we tried to do what you asked!

I had to go to Fire Fox just to respond to your post, Hillary had the response section covered and you can't see what you're typing. I don't have a problem with the ads, but the placement of that one absolutely sucks.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Bottom ad - 03/24/22 02:53 AM

I'm telling ya...
[Linked Image]
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Bottom ad - 03/24/22 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by HWY_MAN

Just a big picture of Hillary Clinton. Now JP asked us not to run ad blockers and the fact we're seeing this is proof we're not running them. I'm not clicking on the forum first thing in the morning just to see that face looking back at me. I'm going back to Fire Fox until this is dealt with. Sorry JP we tried to do what you asked!

I had to go to Fire Fox just to respond to your post, Hillary had the response section covered and you can't see what you're typing. I don't have a problem with the ads, but the placement of that one absolutely sucks.

We're working to get this ad removed. I've instructed the ad partner that we can't have pop-ups appearing at the bottom of the screen and definitely not Hillary Clinton ads.
Posted By: Ol Thumper

Re: Bottom ad - 03/24/22 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by J.P. Greeson
Originally Posted by HWY_MAN

We're working to get this ad removed. I've instructed the ad partner that we can't have pop-ups appearing at the bottom of the screen and definitely not Hillary Clinton.

LOL, I’ll turn my blocker back off to help you pay the bills if the Hillary adds go away…
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum