Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 02:54 PM

Prostate cancer sucks.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 02:55 PM

Run OJ Run

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 03:02 PM

CBS News just broke into local programming for this. Pitiful.
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 03:08 PM

BYE !
Posted By: Mr. 806

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 03:15 PM

Total headcase....magnificent talent but guilty as heck.
Posted By: ChadTRG42

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 03:25 PM

Hope he's in flame
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 03:35 PM

Did he carry his secrets to the grave?
Posted By: 603Country

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 03:36 PM

It took too long.
Posted By: Ramsey

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by ChadTRG42
Hope he's in flame

X2
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 04:37 PM

Died never knowing who killed his wife.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Hudbone

yelp, or with out telling us who did kill her and her boyfriend
Posted By: rolyat.nosaj

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 05:24 PM

Troll level: expert
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 05:34 PM

[Linked Image]

A.M.F……
Posted By: nak

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 05:44 PM

Way overdue
Posted By: olivia

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 05:44 PM

Wait, isnt this the running back who killed his own wife?
Posted By: J.G.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 05:54 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: blkt2

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 05:59 PM

I guess the chance of claiming that reward for information leading to the arrest of his ex wife's killer and the guy that just happened to be coming over to her house in the middle of the night after he got off work to return her sunglasses to her dies with him?

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by olivia

technically acquitted of killing his wife.
Posted By: olivia

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

Yeah, because the police planted evidence and the prosecutor was an idiot, but I thought everyone was convinced he did it?

Edit: Sorry, never mind, I get it now, the OP was sarcasm. Sorry!
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 06:06 PM

He... uh... quit.
Posted By: Gringo Bling

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 06:23 PM

Now he and Nicole will be reunited.
Posted By: TurkeyHunter

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 06:35 PM

I saw some of the crime scene photos. That was the work of a salty dog for sure. Nearly decapitated both of them.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
I saw some of the crime scene photos. That was the work of a salty dog for sure. Nearly decapitated both of them.

and yet they found very little blood evidence on the juice!
Posted By: Ol Thumper

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 06:50 PM

I hope that POS is getting gang rapped by horny gay demons right about now…
Posted By: deerhunter1956

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 06:52 PM

Good rid dens
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 08:27 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 08:39 PM

clap

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 08:51 PM

OJ’s impersonation of Cleveon Little’s sheriff character was spot on.
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 08:57 PM

Well technically his ex-wife. bolt
Posted By: rem870

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 09:23 PM

Adios mother******!

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 09:54 PM

Never have figured out why everyone thinks that he was guilty. The gloves that the real killer wore where 2 sizes smaller than OJ's hands. In the immortal words of Johnny Cochran "If the gloves don't fit you must acquit".
Posted By: Pope&Young

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by J.G.
[Linked Image]

My thoughts exactly
Posted By: dkershen

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Guy

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by blkt2
Never have figured out why everyone thinks that he was guilty. The gloves that the real killer wore where 2 sizes smaller than OJ's hands. In the immortal words of Johnny Cochran "If the gloves don't fit you must acquit".

Who said the gloves were 2 sizes small? I don’t remember that. You could tell he was purposely acting like the gloves didn’t fit, it is so obvious, the way he was expanding his hand, I could do the same thing tight fitting gloves I have, you got to work to get them on. And then there is all this:

[Linked Image]

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 10:47 PM

Never have figured out why everyone thinks that he was guilty.

You never have figured out why? rolleyes Perhaps all of the overwhelming evidence against him?
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 10:50 PM

I just cut a steel barrel in half. My gloves were in garage. They shrunk so much, it was pointless to try.
Posted By: Superduty

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

Who said the gloves were 2 sizes small? I don’t remember that. You could tell he was purposely acting like the gloves didn’t fit, it is so obvious, the way he was expanding his hand, I could do the same thing tight fitting gloves I have, you got to work to get them on. And then there is all this:

[Linked Image]

Plus being soaked with blood when they were drying they would have shrunk.

I still think his son was involved.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 11:14 PM

At least OJ can rest knowing the killer is dead.
Posted By: Marc K

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Superduty

clap

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Gringo Bling

You never have figured out why? rolleyes Perhaps all of the overwhelming evidence against him?

I think the overwhelming evidence in the case led to his acquittal. Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't he found not guilty?

Just remember, that feeling you're having right now about me saying that is the same thing that the people on the left believe about Kyle Rittenhouse.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/11/24 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

[Linked Image]

I always figured his kid did it or helped his dad do it. The gloves in the courtroom were a size LG, OJ wore a size 3x. The state is who wanted him to try on the gloves and it backfired on them. You never ask a question in a courtroom that you don't know the answer to. They spent the next 3 days trying to clean up that bad judgment call and couldn't do it. There is also the slim possibility that the PD wanted to make sure they could get a conviction on someone they were sure was guilty and didn't know his glove size and missed an important detail. If I recall from testimony Mark Fuhrman had responded to a domestic call at OJs house a year before and saw Ms Simpson with a black eye and the next time he saw her she was nearly missing her head. That could make a man do stupid things.

I am pretty sure he did it but those gloves were not the ones that he wore. Fortunately or unfortunately depending on your perspective the government only gets one shot at you and the DA there blew a slam dunk case.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 12:29 AM

Rodney King was very much in play to the jurors and “payback”.

https://x.com/keithwoodsyt/status/1778488049359290426?s=46&t=dxAyRrvehO6uhdIaGTZQXA
Posted By: pnh

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 12:35 AM

POS!

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 12:42 AM

What overwhelming evidence are you speaking of?

I don’t think he actually committed the murders but he was involved and knows the person or persons that did.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 12:54 AM

Yep.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 01:08 AM

If OJ went to prison then he would probably have a Muslim name by now.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by rolyat.nosaj

He did go to prison for 9 years for the Vegas robbery.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by Guy

[Linked Image]

I always figured his kid did it or helped his dad do it. The gloves in the courtroom were a size LG, OJ wore a size 3x. The state is who wanted him to try on the gloves and it backfired on them. You never ask a question in a courtroom that you don't know the answer to. They spent the next 3 days trying to clean up that bad judgment call and couldn't do it. There is also the slim possibility that the PD wanted to make sure they could get a conviction on someone they were sure was guilty and didn't know his glove size and missed an important detail. If I recall from testimony Mark Fuhrman had responded to a domestic call at OJs house a year before and saw Ms Simpson with a black eye and the next time he saw her she was nearly missing her head. That could make a man do stupid things.

I am pretty sure he did it but those gloves were not the ones that he wore. Fortunately or unfortunately depending on your perspective the government only gets one shot at you and the DA there blew a slam dunk case.

Where are u getting all that from?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/Simpson/Evidence.html#:~:text=5.,from%201990%20to%20June%2C%201994.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by rolyat.nosaj

He did go to prison for 9 years for the Vegas robbery.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by dkershen
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

roflmao
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 02:31 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Huntmaster

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 02:38 AM

Guy, that was good. You had to follow the trial; and like an idiot, I did. 100 different DNA pointers to OJ, with the chances being in the billions it was someone else’s blood. His blood MIXED with the other two. In the end, Donald Duck could have received the same verdict; all you have to do is look at the jury pool. There was absolutely no way to lose. On the gloves, go to harbor freight, get a pair of those plastic gloves, and try to stick your hand in a brand new set of leather gloves, it’s a major feat; almost impossible looking.
Posted By: blanked

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 02:47 AM

The real judgement day is today
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by J.G.
[Linked Image]

My thoughts exactly.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by Huntmaster
Guy, that was good. You had to follow the trial; and like an idiot, I did. 100 different DNA pointers to OJ, with the chances being in the billions it was someone else’s blood. His blood MIXED with the other two. In the end, Donald Duck could have received the same verdict; all you have to do is look at the jury pool. There was absolutely no way to lose. On the gloves, go to harbor freight, get a pair of those plastic gloves, and try to stick your hand in a brand new set of leather gloves, it’s a major feat; almost impossible looking.

Yep. It was a good example of how a talented defense attorney can manipulate the meaning of facts and sway a naive jury.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 06:28 AM

I’m saving this one roflmao

[Linked Image]

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 12:20 PM

Always thought far fetched but never before obtuse
Posted By: Indianation65

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 12:40 PM

When OJ was first told by the cops about the murders, he said, "I'm guilty, but I didn't do it."

Whatever show I was watching about the murders indicated that his son, who was zombied out in the courtroom, was the one who killed them.
I believe his son worked at the restaurant.

I don't remember the show, but I believe there is/was a chance oj didn't do it.

If I can find the show, I'll rewatch, and reconclude.

...???
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 12:46 PM

Internet remains undefeated:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Stub

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 12:51 PM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Posted By: pertnear

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 12:52 PM

For sure, OJ was as dumb as a bag of rocks. He got away with murder & all he had to do was lay-low the rest of his life. Surely he knew they would crucify him if he ever even J-walked. Instead he gets himself 9 years in prison. Good riddance. RIP RIH

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 12:59 PM

In other more important news this song came out 42 years ago today.

https://youtu.be/8rzB9-Wd67A?si=hlZW5BB9j_2Baa9c

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Stub
[Linked Image]

roflmao

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

[Linked Image]

I think his son did it also. Not saying OJ wasn't in on it. LAPD got caught planting evidence (previously tested blood) and the inept prosecutors sealed the deal.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Jimbo1
Originally Posted by Guy

[Linked Image]

I think his son did it also. Not saying OJ wasn't in on it. LAPD got caught planting evidence (previously tested blood) and the inept prosecutors sealed the deal.

I always thought son did it also. Or OJ had it done. The glove wasnt even close, clearly planted or not him. When they said sized large, it was oblivious it wasnt his

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 03:23 PM

If his son did it; did he have vials of OJ’s blood to dribble all over the scene, street, his walkway, AC, etc., 1 in 7.6 billion chance it was “anybody’s” blood other than OJ? What, was it a zip locked bag of blood? And by the way…he was like Sherlock Holmes, and didn’t leave a single solitary piece of his own DNA or evidence. If a kid could do that…sign him up to the Hunter Biden foreign asset development team.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 03:31 PM

Damit, this glove used to fit me good…

[Linked Image]

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 03:48 PM

Always thought far fetched but never before obtuse

You don't get my dry sense of humor. I was poking fun at people who are still outraged that the system didn't workout like they wanted it to.

Outside of black Americans or the extreme left I haven't seen anyone wanting to rectify the abuses of power from when all white hanging juries sent young black men to their deaths from some trumped up charges in the Jim Crow south. I guess that those trials were pure and the people on the juries held no animus towards people of a different race.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Guy
Damit, this glove used to fit me good…

[Linked Image]

if it was a XXL or maybe even XL there would be some consideration

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 03:54 PM

I guess his son has much smaller hands than his Dad...
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 03:57 PM

Oh man, I had forgotten that one. I sure hope it doesn't roll around in my head all day.
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Choctaw

Oh man, I had forgotten that one. I sure hope it doesn't roll around in my head all day.

Oh, why did I click on that. bang
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by unclebubba

It's in my head man!

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 04:08 PM

If his son did it; did he have vials of OJ’s blood to dribble all over the scene, street, his walkway, AC, etc., 1 in 7.6 billion chance it was “anybody’s” blood other than OJ? What, was it a zip locked bag of blood? And by the way…he was like Sherlock Holmes, and didn’t leave a single solitary piece of his own DNA or evidence. If a kid could do that…sign him up to the Hunter Biden foreign asset development team.

DNA technology back then is way different then Now, His son was never a suspect so he was never tested. Not to say OJ didnt help him clean up either,

That kid was 24 year old, played football at Navy and Army, and was working as a chef the time of the murder, with no alibi…

24, Ex college football player, smart enough for the Academies, Military training, and chef….. lets not forget the murder weapon, etc. Its safe to say he was clearly capable, but who knows if he did. Image we might never know.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by unclebubba

It's in my head man!

No chance that song stays in my head. barf

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 04:55 PM

DNA technology back then is way different then Now, His son was never a suspect so he was never tested. Not to say OJ didnt help him clean up either,

That kid was 24 year old, played football at Navy and Army, and was working as a chef the time of the murder, with no alibi…

24, Ex college football player

He sounds like his Dad, except he had really small hands apparently.
Posted By: onlysmith&wesson

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Jimbo1
Originally Posted by Guy

[Linked Image]

So how did the LAPD set out to frame OJ by planting evidence? With no advance notice, there's a murder and with no preplanning, on the fly a handful of cops working together plant a glove, put OJ's, blood in several locations in his vehicle and inside his home?

I was called for jury duty once, and the prosecution told us that we would have to weigh the evidence and form a decision beyond a reasonable doubt. He went on to explain that not all people are capable of that process; making a decision based on the evidence. He gave an example: Say it's dead of winter, mid December, very cold, over cast skies all day and into the evening, the ground is cold, clean and dry. You go to bed, wake up and there's snow all over the ground. What happened? It snowed. But wait, did you see it snow, did you see the snow actually from the sky? Did it snow, or did a bunch of eskimo's bring a truck load of snow and spread it out while you were sleeping? I laughed out loud, the judge gave me a look. Some people have to see the snow fall from the sky in order to make a decision.

IMO, OJ did it. The jury only needed a few lame theories to justify their desire to let him walk.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

24, Ex college football player

He sounds like his Dad, except he had really small hands apparently.

He also had an arrest record…. for?

You can plant blood on a glove. Just like you can plant a glove at a residence. Wouldnt be hard if you have access to all the evidence and crime scene. Just take one bad seed out of the 100 good guys working the case

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 05:18 PM

The link I provided earlier and showed screen shots from the UMKC Law, said the gloves size found was XL. Here is more info...

"The gloves were dark brown leather, cashmere lined, size extra large. Manufactured by Aris Gloves, a subsidiary of Consolidated Food Corporation, the Isotoner Lights brand, style number 70263, were part of a small batch of only 300 pairs that had been sold exclusively by Bloomingdale's Department Store on 3rd Avenue in New York between 1989 and 1992. The store sold 240 pairs and returned the rest to the manufacturer. On December 20th, 1990, Nicole Brown Simpson had purchased two pairs of these gloves for $110. The gloves had a distinctive stitching and V pattern in the palm and were very identifiable. The prosecution assembled press photographs and videotapes of O.J.Simpson wearing this type of leather gloves during football game telecasts in 1993 and 1994.

On April 3rd, the prosecution produced evidence that the glove found behind the bungalow on Simpson's Rockingham estate had a mixture of blood from Nicole, Goldman and Simpson.

On June 15th, Christopher Darden called Richard Rubin to the stand. The former vice-president and general manager of Aris Gloves testified that the gloves were part of a batch sold to Bloomingdale's, New York. He measured Simpson's hand and estimated it to be size large to extra large. The police had already established this and had found three pairs of gloves in this size in Simpson's belongings.

The prosecution team had arranged a trial run earlier in the day using Detective Phil Vannatter to try on a pair of identical gloves. His hands and fingers were as long and thick as Simpson's, and the gloves slid on easily. Rather than wait for the defense to beat him to it, Darden made the decision to have a demonstration with Simpson trying on the gloves.

Cochran, however, insisted that his client wear latex gloves and he would attempt to slip the brown leather gloves on over these. Caught in full by the television cameras in the courtroom, Simpson was seen struggling to get the gloves on, saying, "They're too tight."

When asked later why the gloves failed to fit his client, Johnnie Cochran said, "I don't think he could 'act' the size of his hands. He would be a great actor if he could 'act' his hands larger."

Rubin subsequently testified that moisture had caused the extra large gloves to shrink a full size and later in the trial, Simpson again tried on a brand new pair of the Isotoner extra large gloves, which fitted perfectly. But it seemed that the damage was irretrievable. "

https://www.crimelibrary.org/notorious_murders/famous/simpson/hairs_14.html
Posted By: RayB

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 05:27 PM

Today is not the day for OJ Simpson jokes, I'll take a stab at it tomorrow bolt

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

The link I provided earlier and showed screen shots from the UMKC Law, said the gloves size found was XL. Here is more info...

"The gloves were dark brown leather, cashmere lined, size extra large. Manufactured by Aris Gloves, a subsidiary of Consolidated Food Corporation, the Isotoner Lights brand, style number 70263, were part of a small batch of only 300 pairs that had been sold exclusively by Bloomingdale's Department Store on 3rd Avenue in New York between 1989 and 1992. The store sold 240 pairs and returned the rest to the manufacturer. On December 20th, 1990, Nicole Brown Simpson had purchased two pairs of these gloves for $110. The gloves had a distinctive stitching and V pattern in the palm and were very identifiable. The prosecution assembled press photographs and videotapes of O.J.Simpson wearing this type of leather gloves during football game telecasts in 1993 and 1994.

On April 3rd, the prosecution produced evidence that the glove found behind the bungalow on Simpson's Rockingham estate had a mixture of blood from Nicole, Goldman and Simpson.

On June 15th, Christopher Darden called Richard Rubin to the stand. The former vice-president and general manager of Aris Gloves testified that the gloves were part of a batch sold to Bloomingdale's, New York. He measured Simpson's hand and estimated it to be size large to extra large. The police had already established this and had found three pairs of gloves in this size in Simpson's belongings.

The prosecution team had arranged a trial run earlier in the day using Detective Phil Vannatter to try on a pair of identical gloves. His hands and fingers were as long and thick as Simpson's, and the gloves slid on easily. Rather than wait for the defense to beat him to it, Darden made the decision to have a demonstration with Simpson trying on the gloves.

Cochran, however, insisted that his client wear latex gloves and he would attempt to slip the brown leather gloves on over these. Caught in full by the television cameras in the courtroom, Simpson was seen struggling to get the gloves on, saying, "They're too tight."

When asked later why the gloves failed to fit his client, Johnnie Cochran said, "I don't think he could 'act' the size of his hands. He would be a great actor if he could 'act' his hands larger."

Rubin subsequently testified that moisture had caused the extra large gloves to shrink a full size and later in the trial, Simpson again tried on a brand new pair of the Isotoner extra large gloves, which fitted perfectly. But it seemed that the damage was irretrievable. "

https://www.crimelibrary.org/notorious_murders/famous/simpson/hairs_14.html

The video is on youtube, Neither where perfect

Latex gloves would compress more than the micro fraction of thickness. Regardless they didnt fit, any leather glove I have ever owned even when full sweated out and shrunk, I could put back on. Tight yes but able to put back on. it clearly hurt the prosecution as the jury saw it the same way

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 05:34 PM

O.J. Simpson has passed away from cancer at the age of 76. According to sources from the afterlife, the former football star is looking forward to asking God who really killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson.

"I've been racking my brains for decades trying to figure out who may have done it," said Simpson. "It will be great to have all my questions finally laid to rest. I really can't imagine who might have committed such a crime."

So far O.J. Simpson's questions unfortunately remained unanswered after a majority-black jury declared him "not dead."

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 05:39 PM

You can lead a horse to water, but......oh never mind.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 05:41 PM

O.J. Simpson has passed away from cancer at the age of 76. According to sources from the afterlife, the former football star is looking forward to asking God who really killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson.

"I've been racking my brains for decades trying to figure out who may have done it," said Simpson. "It will be great to have all my questions finally laid to rest. I really can't imagine who might have committed such a crime."

So far O.J. Simpson's questions unfortunately remained unanswered after a majority-black jury declared him "not dead."

did the casket shrink from getting wet?

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 05:49 PM

Guy, you nailed it. There ain’t no way to get a rubber glove in a blood soaked shrunk glove. I’ve castrated and worked way too many cattle over decades to know it’s very, very, did I say very, difficult at best. That plastic is not going to slide against the inside of the leather. And we did go to the moon.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 05:56 PM

Guy, you nailed it. There ain’t no way to get a rubber glove in a blood soaked shrunk glove. I’ve castrated and worked way too many cattle over decades to know it’s very, very, did I say very, difficult at best. That plastic is not going to slide against the inside of the leather. And we did go to the moon.

Me too, I use to cut 200-500 a month. My family owned a feedlot. I disagree with your assessment.

Although I never cut with gloves one, we would use latex from vet shack to make them warmer.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 06:08 PM

The glove defense was to make the jury focus on something other than the 100 or so blood droplets of OJ's blood that the defense never even disputed or DNA tested for themselves. Looks like it is working here too.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 06:11 PM

The glove defense was to make the jury focus on something other than the 100 or so blood droplets of OJ's blood that the defense never even disputed or DNA tested for themselves. Looks like it is working here too.

looks like it will never be 100% sure smile

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Guy
You can lead a horse to water, but......oh never mind.

You can lead a horse to water but no one can be a vegan and STFU about it.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 07:12 PM

I think the overwhelming evidence in the case led to his acquittal. Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't he found not guilty?

Just remember, that feeling you're having right now about me saying that is the same thing that the people on the left believe about Kyle Rittenhouse.

Originally Posted by The Dude Abides

I don’t think he actually committed the murders but he was involved and knows the person or persons that did.

Hmmm....what overwhelming evidence....F'N DNA EVIDENCE!! I'm not getting into this discussion any further, but it was obvious to everyone that an almost all black jury with only 1 white person wanted revenge for Rodney King and that Clark/Darden screwed up royally by unnecessarily having OJ try that glove on, which completely backfired on them. There was EXTREME emotional bias by the partial jury in the criminal trial. Don't forget he was found guilty in the civil trial. That same level of bias worked in reverse back in '07 when he was sentenced to 33 years for kidnapping and armed robbery.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 07:21 PM

Your facts prove my point, you cut 500 cattle a month…..?? really, really, and NEVER wore a glove.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by The Dude Abides

Hmmm....what overwhelming evidence....F'N DNA EVIDENCE!! I'm not getting into this discussion any further, but it was obvious to everyone that an almost all black jury with only 1 white person wanted revenge for Rodney King and that Clark/Darden screwed up royally by unnecessarily having OJ try that glove on, which completely backfired on them. There was EXTREME emotional bias by the partial jury in the criminal trial. Don't forget he was found guilty in the civil trial. That same level of bias worked in reverse back in '07 when he was sentenced to 33 years for kidnapping and armed robbery.

I don't think he even sent a lawyer to represent him at the civil trial much less show up himself. The judgment against him didn't amount to squat.

DNA evidence is only as good as the honor of the people who collect it and it's chain of custody. Throw serious doubt on either one of those and DNA evidence is not to be trusted.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 07:34 PM

Mr Simpson. “Have you ever owned a pair of Bruno Magli shoes, size 12l”.

OJ. “ I would never own those ugly azz shoes.

Shows OJ wearing shoes at an event. 😂.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 07:53 PM

Throw serious doubt on either one of those and DNA evidence is not to be trusted.

Is there anything in which you are not considered a subject matter expert?
Posted By: Mr. 806

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 08:01 PM

Throw serious doubt on either one of those and DNA evidence is not to be trusted.

Is there anything in whicht you are not considered a subject matter expert?

HaHa, smartest guy on the inter-webz, Don Juan, best story teller, seen it all, done it all, pounded more tang than all of us combined, never lost a fight, even against the great Chuck Norris and overall one bad Mother Trucker.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
Mr Simpson. “Have you ever owned a pair of Bruno Magli shoes, size 12l”.

OJ. “ I would never own those ugly azz shoes.

Shows OJ wearing shoes at an event. 😂.

Funny, I forgot about that. When he was in the white SUV talking to the negotiator going down the hwy, crying, gun to his head, saying “All I ever did was love her”, that just reeked of a guilty psycho…
Posted By: 603Country

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 08:25 PM

To quote Bruce/Catlyn Jenner…”good riddance”.

And of course he did it. I hope they cremate him and dump his ashes over a sewage site.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 08:33 PM

Your facts prove my point, you cut 500 cattle a month…..?? really, really, and NEVER wore a glove.

Not cutting, did some times when running vac gun, and horse back. Yes up to 500 a month, technically Ive done probably close to that in a week a time or two. Im not even counting pre conditioning yard, my own stuff, or daywork.

We owned a 40k head feedlot. JBS well technically Pinnacle owns it now, think they are up to 60-70k head now but havent checked in a while.

I still run a few pot loads of yearling every so often on winter wheat,

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 08:40 PM

Well…if you’ve never done it.,., then you’ve never done it, go buy the gloves and try to cram the plastic ones in a pair of shrunk 1 or 2 sizes smaller than your hand? I’ve done it.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. 806

HaHa, smartest guy on the inter-webz, Don Juan, best story teller, seen it all, done it all, pounded more tang than all of us combined, never lost a fight, even against the great Chuck Norris and overall one bad Mother Trucker.

Do I have to point out that the defense did exactly what I just said? Their job was to sway the jury and they did just that and OJ was acquitted. They played master level chess and you two are still trying to figure out how to put checkers on the board 30 years later.

Edit: Just a few bullet points.

1st. They got the lead Detective on the case to commit perjury on the stand that he later plead guilty to. They also got him to take the 5th when asked directly if he planted evidence.

2nd They absolutely clowned the lead forensic investigator on the stand and got him to admit that blood evidence was mishandled and some was lost.

3rd. They got the state to commit an unforced error of having OJ try on the gloves in court.

4th They practically dared the state to bump jurors that were black and it intimidated the state so much that they allowed biased jurors on the panel.

The case was basically won before the first person took the stand and an acquittal became a virtual certainty because of the gross incompetence of the state prosecutors.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 08:51 PM

His past posts are starting to ring a bell now. roflmao

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 09:14 PM

It didn’t need to be 100%, just beyond a reasonable doubt. The Special Olympic bronze medalists on the jury couldn’t grasp the concept apparently.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 09:17 PM

Well…if you’ve never done it.,., then you’ve never done it, go buy the gloves and try to cram the plastic ones in a pair of shrunk 1 or 2 sizes smaller than your hand? I’ve done it.

I’ve wore latex under my gloves, why I said we use to rob the vet shack, works well in winter, on both lined and unlined. Ive just never had an issue, I wear xxl so maybe that difference.

You and I are also talking about leather work gloves vs subtle leather driving gloves, Who knows.

DNA is the stronger evidence then the gloves, I know DNA parental test wasnt full on in front half of the 90’s, wasnt main stream until late 90’s even then there was limitations with like DNA samples, but his blood on states says he was there. They never sampled Jason’s DNA.

Back to Jason, Jason also had stabbed someone in 1992, He was on serious meds for rage disorder. The stabbing of Nicole and Goldmam where vicious.

Summary, I think Jason did it, called his dad, OJ showed up at scene, it was wreck and tried to fix it some. No telling how his blood got there

Regardless covering it up is almost as bad. So in short both are guilty

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 09:22 PM

It didn’t need to be 100%, just beyond a reasonable doubt. The Special Olympic bronze medalists on the jury couldn’t grasp the concept apparently.

Some people have to see the snow fall from the sky to be sure it actually snowed.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 09:25 PM

I’ve wore latex under my gloves, why I said we use to rob the vet shack, works well in winter, on both lined and unlined. Ive just never had an issue, I wear xxl so maybe that difference.

You and I are also talking about leather work gloves vs subtle leather driving gloves, Who knows.

DNA is the stronger evidence then the gloves, I know DNA parental test wasnt full on in front half of the 90’s, wasnt main stream until late 90’s even then there was limitations with like DNA samples, but even his blood just says he was there.

Back to Jason, Jason also had stabbed someone in 1992, He was on serious meds for rage disorder. The stabbing of Nicole and Goldmam where vicious.

I think Jason did it, called his dad, OJ showed up at scene and tried to fix it some.

What motive did he have that was stronger than his Dad's who had already beat her up in the past and had to live with the fact that the greatest prize he had ever won was no longer his?

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 09:26 PM

It was either him or his son. I still think Jason did it and Oj did come over to assist fixing. Jason got caught in multiple where about lies in the civil disposition
Posted By: Chubbyfarts

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 09:29 PM

I'll just stick to the John Rocker theory.

If you have a good lawyer, you can, in fact, get away with murder.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by onlysmith&wesson

DNA is the stronger evidence then the gloves, I know DNA parental test wasnt full on in front half of the 90’s, wasnt main stream until late 90’s even then there was limitations with like DNA samples, but even his blood just says he was there.

I think Jason did it, called his dad, OJ showed up at scene and tried to fix it some.

What motive did he have that was stronger than his Dad's who had already beat her up in the past and had to live with the fact that the greatest prize he had ever won was no longer his?

who knows, he was diagnosed with jekyle and hydre syndrome. Could of been as simple as protecting his Dad. She wasnt his mom. Jason and nicole were also only 9 years apart at the time. Apparently her Jason hung out alot also.

This isn't a new thing, been argued for decades. end of the day murder was done in way it was rage so either or the guy that tried to kill his boss with a knife or his dad

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by onlysmith&wesson

who knows, he was diagnosed with jekyle and hydre syndrome. Could of been as simple as protecting his Dad. She wasnt his mom. Jason and nicole were also only 9 years apart at the time. Apparently her Jason hung out alot also.

This isn't a new thing, been argued for decades. end of the day murder was done in way it was rage so either or the guy that tried to kill his boss with a knife or his dad

Since you've changed your mind to "so either or the guy that tried to kill his boss with a knife or his dad", go with the Dad.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/12/24 11:08 PM

Na Think Jason did it, Think he had a crush on step mom and had unmedicated relapse and lost it. Story goes she had reservations at his restaurant that night and no showed them going some where else. Also He had no alibi that night, and lied several times during civil trial on his whereabouts and time frames. Jason also had chef set of knives and was missing one.

Thats option #1,

option #2 is OJ randomly lost it 2 years after the divorce while he had the kids that week……

All theory nothing can be proven or disproven

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/13/24 07:13 AM

rofl

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/15/24 10:34 PM

How Saturday Night Live has changed. OJ jokes by Norm McDonald.

A few are pretty funny.

https://youtu.be/2SSVIg4Noqc?si=OfDosqLZl_6M53Ky
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/16/24 11:56 AM

The blood evidence showed conclusively that Simpson was the killer. The Bronco had all three people’s blood all over it along with her hair and other DNA. 100% no doubt.
Unfortunately, the defense did not have to address that evidence because the prosecution did not pursue it
I think they decided two people’s deaths were not worth getting half the country burned down and they backed off.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/16/24 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by reeltexan

I think they decided two people’s deaths were not worth getting half the country burned down and they backed off.

That for sure was on a lot of people’s mind, it sure was mine, and had to be on every juror‘s mind. Because it would have happened.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/16/24 02:49 PM

The blood evidence showed conclusively that Simpson was the killer. The Bronco had all three people’s blood all over it along with her hair and other DNA. 100% no doubt.
Unfortunately, the defense did not have to address that evidence because the prosecution did not pursue it

They didn't make a political decision to not introduce evidence. They were simply incompetent. There were much better prosecutors in that very DAs office but they wanted a black man and a woman.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/16/24 02:52 PM

They didn't make a political decision to not introduce evidence. They were simply incompetent. There were much better prosecutors in that very DAs office but they wanted a black man and a woman.

The whole thing was a circus.
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/16/24 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

The whole thing was a circus.

Ehh you sure about that? Political decisions and optics pretty much takes precedence over anything else.

Remember the summer of love? Everyone else was locked down due to covid, but it was ok for one social class to be not locked down and in huge groups roaming cities rioting, pillaging, and burning the place down.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/16/24 04:36 PM

You are correct that today politics trump all else but this happened 30 years ago.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/16/24 04:44 PM

You are correct that today politics trump all else but this happened 30 years ago.

Same ole chit just a different day.

They were just coming off the heels of the Rodney King riots which did about $1B in damage, which in todays dollars would be closer to $2.2B in damage.

Guaranteed it was political.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/16/24 04:44 PM

No I don’t think the DA purposely tried to lose. Yes everyone was worried what would happen if he was found guilty. And yes it was a circus.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/16/24 04:50 PM

Then why would the DA agree to an almost all black jury? The DA knew what was going to happen.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/16/24 04:55 PM

DNA evidence is not to be trusted.

The last case I filed using DNA evidence, it had a frequency of occurrence of 1 in 16,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 within the Caucasian population.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/16/24 04:59 PM

DNA evidence is not to be trusted.

The last case I filed using DNA evidence, it had a frequency of occurrence of 1 in 16,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 within the Caucasian population.

Your taking my comment out of context and you know it.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/16/24 05:47 PM

9 black jurors for a county that was 8 percent black. What are the chances?

The case was moved to downtown LA, from Santa Monica. Possibly the biggest blunder in the entire fiasco.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/16/24 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
9 black jurors for a county that was 8 percent black. What are the chances?

The case was moved to downtown LA, from Santa Monica. Possibly the biggest blunder in the entire fiasco.

The chances are 100% because that is what happened.

Should the state have struck jurors based on skin color?
Posted By: Bass&More

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/16/24 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Guy
No I don’t think the DA purposely tried to lose. Yes everyone was worried what would happen if he was found guilty. And yes it was a circus.

[Linked Image]
peep

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/16/24 06:09 PM

Considering they left a black panther on the jury, who famously gave OJ a black power salute. Yes, they did a piss poor job.

Re: OJ Simpson - 04/16/24 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by KRoyal
Then why would the DA agree to an almost all black jury? The DA knew what was going to happen.

I don’t think the DA picked jurors to purposely lose, the picked jurors for other reasons, but not to purposely lose.

Jury selection is a process of elimination, they each take turns eliminating jurors. The defense was for sure purposely striking white jurors, that’s was their strategy. The DA did not take same strategy to purposely strike black jurors.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum