Texas Hunting Forum

DFW Area Brisket Sale for Easter

Posted By: frognot

DFW Area Brisket Sale for Easter - 03/27/24 06:16 PM

Tom Thumb has choice briskets for $1.99/lb (limit one with $50 purchase and digital coupon and they have $10 off a $50 purchase with digital coupon so download both them coupons if using). They also have select grade beef rib roasts for $4.97/lb (with digital coupon). Choice grade is $8.99/lb.

HEB has prime briskets for $3.99/lb. Also have baby back ribs or St Louis cut spares for $1.77/lb.

Kroger has brisket (doesn't say grade but usually choice) for $3.49/lb (no coupons or purchase amount required). Also have Kroger spiral slice ham for 97 cents/lb.
Posted By: Big Fitz

Re: DFW Area Brisket Sale for Easter - 03/27/24 06:23 PM

Thanks for the heads-up. Never been to an HEB so gives me an excuse to go pick up a prime.
Posted By: TLew

Re: DFW Area Brisket Sale for Easter - 03/27/24 06:29 PM

Fitz, head down to the HEB at Eldorado and Custer, and pick you up one of their wagyu briskets while you're at it
Posted By: Big Fitz

Re: DFW Area Brisket Sale for Easter - 03/27/24 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by TLew
Fitz, head down to the HEB at Eldorado and Custer, and pick you up one of their wagyu briskets while you're at it

That sounds expensive! I've driven by it but never stepped in. Sounds like today is the day.
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: DFW Area Brisket Sale for Easter - 03/27/24 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Big Fitz
Thanks for the heads-up. Never been to an HEB so gives me an excuse to go pick up a prime.

Go early as it's crazy up on there
Posted By: Gringo Bling

Re: DFW Area Brisket Sale for Easter - 03/27/24 11:25 PM

I need some baby backs sometime soon. Might have to drive up to Plano HEB for some of those.
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: DFW Area Brisket Sale for Easter - 03/27/24 11:53 PM

Got HEB weekly flyer email today. Ribs on sale again, no brisket. Bummer.
Posted By: 71Rcode

Re: DFW Area Brisket Sale for Easter - 03/28/24 12:03 AM

Anyone grind brisket into burger? I tried it recently (course grind) ground fat trimmed brisket for burgers. Grilled em up (Weber nat. gas) and they fell apart nearly. Flavor just ok.

Any best practices to share? Thanks gents!
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: DFW Area Brisket Sale for Easter - 03/28/24 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by 71Rcode
Anyone grind brisket into burger? I tried it recently (course grind) ground fat trimmed brisket for burgers. Grilled em up (Weber nat. gas) and they fell apart nearly. Flavor just ok.

Any best practices to share? Thanks gents!

TPack is the man to help you. He’s in band camp though for a few days.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum