Texas Hunting Forum

Its official! Mask dont work.....

Posted By: S.A. hunter

Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 01:23 PM

Who would of thought? What were the right about? Hopefully we won't have to play this game again
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 01:31 PM

Some of us knew that three years ago, and never played their game.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by J.G.
Posted By: pdr55

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 02:15 PM

I went to the VA a couple weeks ago and masks are still mandatory. DOH !
Posted By: Nolanco

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 02:20 PM

The guy has a Ph.D. in nursing education. He is not a doctor. That's just the start ...
Posted By: Wool E. Booger

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Nolanco
The guy has a Ph.D. in nursing education. He is not a doctor. That's just the start ...

A Ph.D is a doctoral degree, so yes he is a doctor.
Posted By: Davis300

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 02:24 PM

There’s a shocker…all about government control.
Posted By: S.A. hunter

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 02:46 PM

You're missing the forest for the trees........ he is reading findings....... it's not his opinion, these are results from a study. If you watch the video he was for mask at the beginning. He's also vaccinated...... he was wrong about both and he admits it. He's impartial.
Posted By: Lazyjack

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 03:45 PM

At first every medical appointment, when I answered the jab question with NO, I given the evil eye. Now, thier body english indicates relief.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER

Posted By: unclebubba

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 05:28 PM

Masks do help my allergies when I'm mowing the lawn. confused2
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by unclebubba

Same here.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 05:59 PM

apples to oranges, pollen/dust etc. is larger and is trapped easier by the mask

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by TCM3

apples to oranges, pollen/dust etc. is larger and is trapped easier by the mask

I know that.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by pdr55

I went to the Waco VA last Friday and the sign says, Masks are Recommended.
Posted By: Jgraider

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 08:19 PM

Covtards are a fraud and always have been.
Posted By: psycho0819

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 08:29 PM

I have been saying this all along, not based on opinion but on experience with high end air filtration. Argued with many people about it over the last few years and not one of them could give up their blind faith and believe facts. Their rationale always ended up at, "something is better than nothing". It's frightening how gullible the populous is these days.
Posted By: angus1956

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/05/23 09:23 PM

Never played the game. I wear one when the Damm dust is so bad when I'm doing tractor work and that's it.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/06/23 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
Originally Posted by pdr55

I went to the Waco VA last Friday and the sign says, Masks are Recommended.

Congressman Lutteral was all over that last week on social media
Posted By: Judd

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/06/23 03:13 PM

Next thing they're going to tell us is the vaccine is dangerous rolleyes
Posted By: bigjoe8565

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/06/23 03:30 PM

I still people masked up. Lady at Kohls this weekend had on her mask, but it was pulled below her nose. I hear that’s the most effective way to wear them.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/06/23 04:48 PM

The mask is for people who can’t manage their fear…..but many won’t own that fact….. they will say they are protecting others instead of admitting it’s for them…..

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/06/23 04:51 PM

Doctors killed lots of people with their ignorance during Covid outbreak, not the nurses…..

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/06/23 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Judd
Next thing they're going to tell us is the vaccine is dangerous rolleyes

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dave Davidson

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/07/23 01:44 AM

To each his own.

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/07/23 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by Dave Davidson
To each his own.

That’s all the “conspiracy theorists” wanted…to be left alone. I’ll personally never forget. I was weeks away from losing my job…to each their own, all the way to the train cars. rolleyes
Posted By: Greg

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/07/23 03:48 AM

Filled out the online paperwork for my son’s dermatology appointment today. They wanted to know if he’d had the vaccine, I declined to answer as it’s none of their business. Next question asked if he had the flu shot. When I chose no, it then asked why…None of your business. Then it asked what sex he was at birth. Next what’s his preferred gender. I was waiting to see a question if we like Trump.

My daughter had to go to the foot doc a few weeks back and they asked the same questions. I swear they are just collecting data on everyone for the government. bang
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/07/23 05:34 AM

To each his own.

That’s all the “conspiracy theorists” wanted…to be left alone. I’ll personally never forget. I was weeks away from losing my job…to each their own, all the way to the train cars. rolleyes

Private companies and government agencies were dictating what employees must or can’t wear long before 2020. I don’t give a rip about masks but that wasn’t the greatest example.

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/07/23 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
To each his own.

Private companies and government agencies were dictating what employees must or can’t wear long before 2020. I don’t give a rip about masks but that wasn’t the greatest example.

Your example isn’t correct…..private companies and government agencies have not forced their employees to cover their their face except for their eyes at work unless they were in the medical profession or chemical industry and the required coverage is understood and agreed to BEFORE accepting the position…..

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/07/23 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator
To each his own.

Your example isn’t correct…..private companies and government agencies have not forced their employees to cover their their face except for their eyes at work unless they were in the medical profession or chemical industry and the required coverage is understood and agreed to BEFORE accepting the position…..

We weren't talking about masks...read the entire conversation. I mentioned vaccines...folks commented on that.
Posted By: GusWayne

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/07/23 11:40 PM

I didn't participate in the mask deal...

But I CANNOT wait for the day and its coming for stores to start banning masks due to some reason or another...prolly thefts

Once I see mask banned signs..Im all in on the mask lol

I got kicked out for no mask, now I wanna get kicked out for a mask
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/08/23 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by GusWayne

But I CANNOT wait for the day and its coming for stores to start banning masks due to some reason or another...prolly thefts

I saw that the mayor of NY said today for businesses to ban anyone coming into their businesses with mask due to the shoplifting that is plaguing the city.

The irony is golden.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/08/23 12:55 AM

To each his own.

some are paying out millions in vaccine damages also. When you virtual signal and take a hard line no exemption approach post employment offer…you deserve to pay the piper. Unfortunately Exec making the policies dont suffer the repercussions as those that have reactions
Posted By: GusWayne

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/08/23 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by KRoyal
Originally Posted by GusWayne

I saw that the mayor of NY said today for businesses to ban anyone coming into their businesses with mask due to the shoplifting that is plaguing the city.

The irony is golden.

I hate flying so bad...

Maybe I can get lucky and have Austin or Dallas ban masks...

Just need a city a little closer to home to ban them

I think about this type of stuff...I may crappie flop wearing a mask and get drug out for not wearing one, I just don't know but look forward to it

The day I see the sign, I am mask guy
Posted By: maximus_flavius

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/08/23 10:59 AM

Do y’all remember when the majority of cucks here were insisting that everyone must wear a mask, like the politicians told ya to? It wasn’t that long ago, now most of them suddenly got the amnesia.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

The SOB that can put a mask on me still ain’t been born yet.

Here’s a hint- whatever the policians & liberals tell you what to do, don’t do it.
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/08/23 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by maximus_flavius
Do y’all remember when the majority of cucks here were insisting that everyone must wear a mask, like the politicians told ya to? It wasn’t that long ago, now most of them suddenly got the amnesia.

Here’s a hint- whatever the policians & liberals tell you what to do, don’t do it.

Few on this topic.
I’d bet a few on this thread still wear them. smile ani

Dime to a donut Buzz keeps one on him. roflmao
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/08/23 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by ducknbass

Few on this topic.
I’d bet a few on this thread still wear them. smile ani

Dime to a donut Buzz keeps one on him. roflmao

There will be people that wear them the rest of their lives. They walk around scared every day.
Posted By: Jgraider

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/08/23 02:17 PM

I've always had a problem with the morons around here (and everywhere else for that matter) who bought into the bogus Fauci/CDC propaganda. I've got a much bigger problem with the covtard businesses and business owners who mandated their employees get the fraud jab in order to keep their jobs. Hard working Americans got screwed by these frauds.

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/08/23 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Jgraider
I've always had a problem with the morons around here (and everywhere else for that matter) who bought into the bogus Fauci/CDC propaganda. I've got a much bigger problem with the covtard businesses and business owners who mandated their employees get the fraud jab in order to keep their jobs. Hard working Americans got screwed by these frauds.

If people got the jab against their wishes in order to keep their jobs, they deserve whatever happens to them IMO.

Nobody is telling me I have to wear a mask or take a jab, consequences be damned.

If a small percentage of people had stood up against all this mask & jab BS, it wouldn’t have happened, but instead we are a nation of cowards.

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/08/23 07:51 PM

If people got the jab against their wishes in order to keep their jobs, they deserve whatever happens to them IMO.

Nobody is telling me I have to wear a mask or take a jab, consequences be damned.

If a small percentage of people had stood up against all this mask & jab BS, it wouldn’t have happened, but instead we are a nation of cowards.

I was willing to stand up...but I cannot fault the guys with families taking a knee. Everyone's situation is different...bottom line is it should've been a personal choice, period.

Example...if a guy worked and his wife takes care of the kids. It's a bigger question than just a salary, it's health insurance, it's potential pension, possible family bankruptcy, etc...this wasn't an easy decision for anyone that it was forced on. It should've never gotten that far...and I blame a whole lot of folks for it.
Posted By: glens

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/08/23 08:18 PM

Masks don't work??? Noooo! [Linked Image]
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/08/23 08:19 PM

There will be people that wear them the rest of their lives. They walk around scared every day.

Yep

Re: Its official! Mask dont work..... - 03/08/23 09:58 PM

I was willing to stand up...but I cannot fault the guys with families taking a knee. Everyone's situation is different...bottom line is it should've been a personal choice, period.

Example...if a guy worked and his wife takes care of the kids. It's a bigger question than just a salary, it's health insurance, it's potential pension, possible family bankruptcy, etc...this wasn't an easy decision for anyone that it was forced on. It should've never gotten that far...and I blame a whole lot of folks for it.

& what about those family responsibilities when your heart [censored] the bed due to jab?

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum