Texas Hunting Forum

Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions?

Posted By: drag13honda

Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 03:43 AM

Getting time for new pillows around the house, just weighing different options. Looking to see if anyone here uses or has used the My Pillows and what your opinions were.

Thanks.
Posted By: 4x4willie

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 03:52 AM

Have several đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 03:55 AM

Meh. I didn’t think there was anything more impressive about it than Serta.
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 03:59 AM

I like it, Wife lies it and both my Sisters like the pillows
Posted By: nak

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 04:04 AM

I am a stomach\side sleeper with a bad neck. It is VERY difficult to find the right pillow, that supports my head and neck right. Just a little off and I wake with neck pain or with a numb leg.

I've been sleeping on a My Pillow for a while, but it is a love hate relationship. They are made of chopped up chunks of some fairly frim\rough foam. They are infinitely moldable. Given 5 - 10 seconds of beating and fluffing it, and I can get it JUST RIGHT. The amazing part is that it seems to hold that shape and support through the night. Solid foam, feathers, memory foam, and the fine poly fill sag during the night, and loose their support.

The hate part is that sleeping with my face on the pillow (as opposed the the back of your head with folks that sleep on their back), the pillow is rough and lumpy on my face. Sometimes I see the pattern of foam chunks on my face when I first look in the mirror in the morning..
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 04:19 AM

Yes. We got two when they had a half off sale. I like it a lot for a time. I switch pillows a lot, so it’s in the rotation still. Best advice is to toss the in the dryer to fluff them up. I still like them, and I still use them, but I change them out once a quarter or so, and they were expensive. Probably wouldn’t have bought them if they weren’t half off.
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 09:10 AM

We have a couple. We like them. We also have the sheets, they’re awesome also
Posted By: wp75169

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 09:33 AM

Bought one mostly to support crazy Lindel. I wanted to like it but I move around a lot in my sleep. Back to side several times during the night. I can make the pillow perfect for either position. The problem comes when I’m asleep and turn, I have to wake up to beat in the pillow to lay on it at all. It doesn’t move with you, you have to reshape it. I kicked it out of bed after a couple of months of fighting with it.
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 10:15 AM

I got a couple of the king size ones a few years ago, so far they have held up well and works as advertised.
Posted By: drag13honda

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 11:13 AM

Thanks for the feedback y'all. I guess another question for those of you that had or have the pillows, which pillow did/do you have? I see they have the classic, classic/premium, and the elegance listed on the site. Also, I guess same applies for the sheets Thundervee (or anyone else with them).

Thanks.
Posted By: Cochise

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 02:12 PM

I absolutely hate the one I have. My wife absolutely loves hers.

She got the firmest ones (blue) - it "might" be better if it was much softer. I gave it a couple nights of trying and an hour in each night I was back to my old worn out pillow. If it was up to me it would have went into the trash...instead we kept it so my wife has another when she wears that one out.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 02:24 PM

I have had mine for about a year. Not sold on it. It’s ok, but I think I liked my sleep number pillow better. Maybe I need to throw it in the dryer and re fluff it.
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 02:33 PM

The sheets are the giza dream sheets, I also have a set of the flannel sheets for cold weather. We like both.

The pillows have different stiffness. I think ours are the one under the firmest.
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 02:44 PM

Just bought a couple from Sleep Experts (they market them). Best pillow I've had in years, better than down.
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 03:25 PM

Bought a couple. Hate them.
Posted By: fredeboy

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 03:31 PM

My favorite ever!
Posted By: rickym

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 03:48 PM

Purple pillow, we both love ours. Have never had a my pillow.
Posted By: Old Shakie

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 10:53 PM

The wife likes hers. Too soft for me as a side sleeper. I went back to my old extra firm I have had for years.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 11:15 PM

Following.....I've been thinking about buying a couple, but I'm a side sleeper and change positions from one side/to back/to other side all night long. Not sure if it would be a good investment.
Posted By: rickym

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by skinnerback
Following.....I've been thinking about buying a couple, but I'm a side sleeper and change positions from one side/to back/to other side all night long. Not sure if it would be a good investment.

Same here, and for the most part the purple pillow has taken care of it. I toss and turn a lot less and the wife has noticed! Used to disturb her all night, now I turn once or twice a night.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by rickym

Same here, and for the most part the purple pillow has taken care of it. I toss and turn a lot less and the wife has noticed! Used to disturb her all night, now I turn once or twice a night.

Only thing is I hate the color purple, can't stand to look at it. Always been this way, don't know why. roflmao I imagine a good pillow case would solve that problem though.
Posted By: pegasaurus

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 11:28 PM

I have been enjoying my pillow for about 2.5 years.
Posted By: Cochise

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/02/22 11:57 PM

If you want to try my pillow just order some memory foam off Amazon and cut it into cubes and stick it in a pillowcase. Pretty much all it is.
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/03/22 12:30 AM

I have had one for 5 years. I give them out to some of the student workers for graduation gifts. Always a big hit. They have a 60 day money back guarantee. Buy it and if you don't like it, return it. They have different sizes/firmness for different people. I prefer the medium fill, which is what I buy my friends.
Posted By: flintknapper

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/03/22 12:36 AM

I like mine a lot.

Also bought some 'Towels' that actually work as towels.

Like to help support Crazy Mike.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/03/22 12:43 AM

i have the classic. i like it.
similar opinion as nak.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/03/22 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by rickym

Only thing is I hate the color purple, can't stand to look at it. Always been this way, don't know why. roflmao I imagine a good pillow case would solve that problem though.

Use a pillow case? grin
Posted By: Superduty

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/03/22 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by drag13honda
Getting time for new pillows around the house, just weighing different options. Looking to see if anyone here uses or has used the My Pillows and what your opinions were.

Thanks.

Why on earth would I have one of your pillows? That's a weird question.

grin
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Anybody use My Pillows? Opinions? - 11/03/22 02:12 AM

buy a Suerta
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum