Texas Hunting Forum

Handicapped parking

Posted By: TurkeyHunter

Handicapped parking - 09/09/22 09:56 PM

I went to Brookshires today, and I was there for literally 5 minutes.

When I came out there was a state trooper writing a parking ticket for being in a handicap spot.

So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?"

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked cop. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires!

So I then asked him if his psychiatrist makes him lie face down on the couch cause he's so ugly.

He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket!

This went on until he had placed 5 tickets on the windshield... the more I insulted him, the more tickets he wrote. I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner.
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Handicapped parking - 09/09/22 09:57 PM

Good one!
Posted By: Chubbyfarts

Re: Handicapped parking - 09/09/22 10:04 PM

roflmao
Posted By: Stub

Re: Handicapped parking - 09/09/22 10:08 PM

laugh
Posted By: Texas452

Re: Handicapped parking - 09/09/22 10:18 PM

You didn’t have to show him your I. D. ?
Is getting a ticket like voting now?
😂
Posted By: jeepman3366

Re: Handicapped parking - 09/09/22 10:30 PM

bolt
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Handicapped parking - 09/09/22 10:44 PM

lol35
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: Handicapped parking - 09/09/22 10:47 PM

I know it’s a joke but, I’d like to kick the chit out of a-holes parking in the handicap spot if they don’t need it.
Posted By: Ranch Dawg

Re: Handicapped parking - 09/10/22 01:24 AM

Lol
Posted By: Pope&Young

Re: Handicapped parking - 09/10/22 01:56 AM

rofl
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Handicapped parking - 09/10/22 10:52 AM

Citizen on Patrol does the ticket writing for handicap infraction in my city
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Handicapped parking - 09/10/22 11:17 AM

A couple of days ago, I saw a P/U pulling a small lawn service type trailer with loads of equipment. He was alone and had a placard.

Last weekend, saw what looked like a physically fit family exit from the vehicle in a handicapped space at the outlet mall.

Don't know if anything was illegitimate, but sometimes you wonder.
Posted By: Sewer rat

Re: Handicapped parking - 09/10/22 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Thundervee
I know it’s a joke but, I’d like to kick the chit out of a-holes parking in the handicap spot if they don’t need it.

While I agree there needs to be better logic in the placement of handicap spots. Some places like medical facilities probably could use more handicap spots but when was the last time you saw thirty handicapped people at Home Depot at the same time?
Posted By: booskay

Re: Handicapped parking - 09/10/22 09:26 PM

I solved the handicap problem,,, put this on my truck dash.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: fadetoblack64

Re: Handicapped parking - 09/10/22 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by booskay
I solved the handicap problem,,, put this on my truck dash.

[Linked Image]

Did you pay that guy the 50k you owe him for finding your safe room????
Posted By: Poppa

Re: Handicapped parking - 09/11/22 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
I went to Brookshires today, and I was there for literally 5 minutes.

When I came out there was a state trooper writing a parking ticket for being in a handicap spot.

So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?"

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked cop. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires!

So I then asked him if his psychiatrist makes him lie face down on the couch cause he's so ugly.

He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket!

This went on until he had placed 5 tickets on the windshield... the more I insulted him, the more tickets he wrote. I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner.

state troopers are nothing but egotistical over payed tickect writers. they dont do anythig but ride around and write tickets and hide in the car when all hell breaks loose.
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Handicapped parking - 09/11/22 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Thundervee

How would you know, My relative parked his lettered work van in Home Depot parking spot with his handicap placard, this was a few years ago, some guy got on facebook and tried to smear him and his company due to the fact he was working and used it.

To me at least he was out trying to make a living and not filing for Social security disability.

Never understood why other people are so worried about other people business.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum