Texas Hunting Forum

Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this.

Posted By: ntxtrapper

Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 09:59 AM

Sitting here unable to sleep so I watched a police show I recorded on my DVR yesterday. About half way through and I see myself on it. We went from University and I-30 in FW to Rockwall County in 34 minutes. I melted the guts out of the cat converter in my patrol car from the heat.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: D.O.C.989

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 10:18 AM

What did she do?

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 10:22 AM

She stole that blue Dodge pickup, stole about a thousand dollars of stuff from a store and had a bank robbery warrant.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 10:41 AM

Looks like a pretty big gal, what was she like?
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 11:06 AM

34 minutes! My lord that’s moving.
Posted By: jeh7mmmag

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 11:09 AM

Thanks for service. Be careful out there. Good catch. cheers up
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 11:22 AM

Thank you for your service, happy for you on your retirement

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by jeh7mmmag
Thanks for service. Be careful out there. Good catch. cheers up

I’m retired now thank goodness.
Posted By: Superduty

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 11:38 AM

Nice, I appreciate your service.

Enjoy the good life.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 12:15 PM

up
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 12:21 PM

I pop up every now and then on 3 different episodes of First 48, along with a few other shows.

I remember getting my first bank robbery warrant. It was one of those nights, 2 traffic stops yielded 2 different trips to jail, guns, drugs, and of course getting off way late. It was 3-4 in the morning, we are wore out, and as we pass a small grocery store we notice a man standing in the shadows. Partner and I look at each other and agreed that was suspicious given the vast number of safe burglaries we were having. As we approach, he tosses a walkie-talkie, pry bar, and gloves. Linked him to quite a few safe burglaries and his bank robbery warrant
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 12:38 PM

Whatever cities are on "The First 48" should tell anyone they are chit holes, because they have enough major crime to be on "The First 48" very frequently.

Dalls, Tulsa, New Orleans, Atlanta, ect, ect.

NTX, I am so glad you made it to retirement. I hope you are healthy, and have plenty of money. Long row to hoe you did.
Posted By: ILUVBIGBUCKS

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 12:47 PM

Good work sir.
Glad you caught her sorry [censored].

So, you didn't know you were being filmed??
Posted By: pertnear

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 12:55 PM

Great Job! Thanks for your service!

Hope they threw the book at her!
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 01:05 PM

Well done, enjoy your retirement. You earned it.
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by J.G.

NTX, I am so glad you made it to retirement. I hope you are healthy, and have plenty of money. Long row to hoe you did.

X2. I know sometimes I talk chit to you but it’s all in fun, like sitting around a camp fire with buddies effing with each other. Hope you know that.

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by ducknbass
34 minutes! My lord that’s moving.

The next day I was all stoved up from death gripping the steering wheel and pushing on the floorboard with my left leg. I knew I was supposed to stay relaxed but just couldn’t help from doing it. She got 10 years for the truck theft and pursuit. She pled out on the fed charges so I’m not sure what she got. Never saw her again though.
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by BigPig
I pop up every now and then on 3 different episodes of First 48, along with a few other shows.

I remember getting my first bank robbery warrant. It was one of those nights, 2 traffic stops yielded 2 different trips to jail, guns, drugs, and of course getting off way late. It was 3-4 in the morning, we are wore out, and as we pass a small grocery store we notice a man standing in the shadows. Partner and I look at each other and agreed that was suspicious given the vast number of safe burglaries we were having. As we approach, he tosses a walkie-talkie, pry bar, and gloves. Linked him to quite a few safe burglaries and his bank robbery warrant

Buddy of mine (about your age) owns a check cashing joint down off carrol. (Or his dad does) either way they’ve tried that safe twice in the last few months. Nothing in the last 20 plus years till now. Only thing they’ve done so far is cause property damage
Posted By: R83steve

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 09:44 PM

Very glad you made retirement and I hope that you enjoy a long satisfying retirement
Posted By: 10mmillie

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/12/22 10:25 PM

Did she run out of fuel or get spiked? I don't see any front end damage on the truck.

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/13/22 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by 10mmillie
Did she run out of fuel or get spiked? I don't see any front end damage on the truck.

DPS spiked her and she jumped off the Lake Ray Hubbard bridge.
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/13/22 12:21 AM

That’s pretty cool.
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/13/22 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

You don’t look wet? WTF man? You send the rookie in after her? rofl
Posted By: topwater13

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/13/22 01:22 AM

Whatever cities are on "The First 48" should tell anyone they are chit holes, because they have enough major crime to be on "The First 48" very frequently.

100% here. I haven’t seen many that didn’t involve a certain “minority” either.
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/13/22 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by topwater13

100% here. I haven’t seen many that didn’t involve a certain “minority” either.

I’m going to do my part to make the moderators earn their keep. Now they get to delete two posts.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/13/22 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by Thundervee

X2. I know sometimes I talk chit to you but it’s all in fun, like sitting around a camp fire with buddies effing with each other. Hope you know that.

This, Congratulations Sir and well deserved.

Re: Well, I wasn’t expecting to see this. - 08/13/22 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by Thundervee
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

You don’t look wet? WTF man? You send the rookie in after her? rofl

She jumped into giant rocks and ran for the lake. A Rockwall constable jumped over the guard rail and grabbed her. I was content to let her drown but he was like a bird dog chasing a rabbit. We pulled her back over the rail and stuffed her in my car. I stayed dry for sure. No way she was going to survive the swim but he just had to catch her.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum