Texas Hunting Forum

Good job Supremes!

Posted By: P_102

Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 02:17 PM

Decided it’s not the Feds job to meddle in personal lives and gave the abortion decision to the States.
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 02:21 PM

That'll set up nicely for a weekend of riots.
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 02:24 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 02:26 PM

Praise the lord for DJT and his court picks!
Posted By: rolyat.nosaj

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 02:39 PM

and......here we go!
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 02:52 PM

Praise the Lord!!!!!

This case does not overturn RvW but does allow the states to really limit or perhaps ban abortion in the individual states while other states will allow it and some will I have no doubt push forward their plans to have full term abortions legal. The law that was challenged in this case bans abortions after 15 weeks not all together but is a big step against the full term abortions many were wanting to put in place.

This may open the door for other federal laws/rulings of Federal Government taking over states rights where the constitution clearly does not give them to the federal government.
Posted By: Ramsey

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 03:09 PM

Get the feds out of our lives. If you are liberal move to a liberal state. If you are conservative move to a conservative state.
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Ramsey
Get the feds out of our lives. If you are liberal move to a liberal state. If you are conservative move to a conservative state.

There it is.
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Ramsey

Yep. If you want liberal policies, you can have them in the hell holes you’ve created.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 03:56 PM

Yes
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 03:57 PM

And this is why the electoral college was so genius and why the libs wanted it gone.

When the people move to states that align with their political beliefs, they have some say, but population votes will never fully matter in the US because even the smallest states have some say too.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 04:00 PM

I'd like to thank president Trump for the three justices that made this happen. Too many people don't do understand how important his presidency was.
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 04:01 PM

^^^^^^ THAT right there.
Posted By: Davis300

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 04:09 PM

Liberal’s crying everywhere now. Well done.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 04:13 PM

The daft one will speak in 20 minutes.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 04:19 PM

Also thank the lord for RBG’s ego and feminist wishes to have Clinton pick her replacement. -He will work out all things for his good

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by ducknbass
Also thank the lord for RBG’s ego and feminist wishes to have Clinton pick her replacement. -He will work out all things for his good

That was huge.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 04:22 PM

If you don't want kids, Wear a rubber or get fixed.
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 04:27 PM

The leftists have had a bad couple of days.
Posted By: decook

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Choctaw
The leftists have had a bad couple of days.

Yep. But I doubt they will leave it there. I warned my family to be mindful of where they are.
Posted By: Sniper.270

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
If you don't want kids, Wear a rubber or get fixed.

In today’s world and our contraception abilities, no one has to rely on abortion/murder as a means of contraception. Wonder why they do? Hmmm….could it be that murder pays well?
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 04:50 PM

The left and MSM are losing their minds over this. I see this and yesterday's gun decision to ramp up expanding the court. The potato just said " this is not over." Biden's mother should have aborted him.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 04:51 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...t-of-conception-set-to-start-in-30-days/
Posted By: Jgraider

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 05:00 PM

Abortion and gun control defines those libtard losers and now they've taken a "punch to the gut" and have been "knocked back on their heels" and sent scurrying to the nearest liquor store.
Posted By: BayouGuy

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 05:23 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: deerfeeder

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 05:52 PM

So now there's gonna be riots. If I were the mayor or Chief of Police in a city where protests are scheduled I would post and announce that: You have the right to peacefully protest, you do not have the right to destroy property, loot, or injure anyone. If you light a torch, throw a rock, assault anyone, break a window, loot, or create any other type of destruction you will be given a free .223, .556, or 308 abortion. Your body, your choice.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 05:55 PM

TX AG Ken Paxton gave his employees the rest of the day off to celebrate. Love it!
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 06:30 PM

Thank God for giving the justices a back bone on this case.
Awesome
Posted By: Tbar

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by TCM3
Thank God for giving the justices a back bone on this case.
Awesome

Thank God for DJT for nominating some great judges.
Posted By: spacejunkie

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 06:43 PM

I would think that it is time to start using fire hoses again to "cool" those folks off since it is summer time.
Posted By: goosebuster

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 07:21 PM

This weekend is gonna be LIT!!!
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 08:07 PM

Calm down libs. No one is coming for your abortions. People just want common sense abortion control. Mandatory background checks complete with a mental health evaluation. Must be placed in a national registry. $200 tax stamp is necessary and a waiting period will be required.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 08:12 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 08:45 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 08:48 PM

Abortion is legal in every state and has been since 1973.

What's all the liberal whining about?

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by reeltexan

I think many states have triggering laws that outlaw abortions in the event the supremes overturn the law.
Posted By: SherpaPhil

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER

I think many states have triggering laws that outlaw abortions in the event the supremes overturn the law.

Yes, including Texas.
Posted By: RattlesnakeDan

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 08:59 PM

What I just read somewhere. As of July 25th attempting an abortion in Texas is a felony. Any death that occurs from such attempt will be life in prison.
Posted By: tenyearsgone

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 09:12 PM

Overall, it’s a great change for abortion but I’m concerned about Texas’s trigger law if what I read is correct.

It bans abortions from conception with no exemptions for severe deformities or rape. Even if I wasn’t a parent, I would have a difficult time forcing a rape victim to have her rapist’s baby instead of being afforded a day after pill (I could be wrong in assuming they consider the DAP as abortion) or forcing a person with deformities that will cause agony their whole life to suffer. Does it have to be such a binary set of options?

Yes, I know other states won’t be as strict, but I question the thought process of our leaders.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by tenyearsgone
Overall, it’s a great change for abortion but I’m concerned about Texas’s trigger law if what I read is correct.

It bans abortions from conception with no exemptions for severe deformities or rape. Even if I wasn’t a parent, I would have a difficult time forcing a rape victim to have her rapist’s baby instead of being afforded a day after pill (I could be wrong in assuming they consider the DAP as abortion) or forcing a person with deformities that will cause agony their whole life to suffer. Does it have to be such a binary set of options?

Yes, I know other states won’t be as strict, but I question the thought process of our leaders.

A lot of woke companies are offering to pay travel expenses.
Posted By: Chubbyfarts

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 09:22 PM

Overreaching forcing your opinions and beliefs on someone is no different than the vaccine mandates . Hippocrytes

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 09:51 PM

Murder doesn’t fix a rape.
Life is life. Period.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by SherpaPhil

Yes, including Texas.

Takes effect in 30 days.
Posted By: TijuanaTom

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:07 PM

Life is life. Period.

wow...do you have a daughter? if so, me and you are cut from a different cloth b/c i couldn't look my daughter in the eyes and tell her to have her rapists baby. Based on you previous statement it is safe to say you are against capital punishment as well?

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:22 PM

Yes, including Texas.

Idaho
Utah
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Oklahoma
Texas
Louisiana
Arkansas
Missouri
Mississippi
Tennessee
Kentucky
Posted By: rickt300

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:23 PM

Colorado is only 700 miles north.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by TijuanaTom
Life is life. Period.

wow...do you have a daughter? if so, me and you are cut from a different cloth b/c i couldn't look my daughter in the eyes and tell her to have her rapists baby. Based on you previous statement it is safe to say you are against capital punishment as well?

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:29 PM

Will you still be able to take individuals to civil court if you know they engaged in an abortion? I thought that was already on the books in Texas? Even if someone does it in another State.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:29 PM

Just watched a little Newsmax coverage of some of the protests that already started. Dudes marching along with women holding signs such as "No Uterus No Opinion." Good grief...grow a pair!

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by rickt300
Life is life. Period.

I hear you, to each his own. My comment is not arguing for or against abortion. I can say that i believe there are very few, if any absolutisms in life. Folks who dont believe in exceptions scare me, and history confirms that i should be scared. I would sincerely like to know ducknbass if you are anti captial punishment, given a life is a life, and child rapist murderer deserves the same right to life as your local pastor, spouse, brother, or son.
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Tail Shooter
Overreaching forcing your opinions and beliefs on someone is no different than the vaccine mandates . Hippocrytes

Lmfao! Are you comparing killing a baby to injecting an unknown substance in your body by force ? Really? If so, then you’re a little retarded or something

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:34 PM

Life is life. Period.

Yes I have 2 daughters. Life is life period you can put that child up for adoption. Also for reference you’re talking about 1% of abortions according to statistics.

Capital punishment you’re punishing or putting to death the perpetrator, not a bystander.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:36 PM

I am glad you compared the two. (Your words) pretty fitting

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:37 PM

Life is life. Period.

Yes I have 2 daughters. Life is life period you can put that child up for adoption. Also for reference you’re talking about 1% of abortions according to statistics.

Capital punishment you’re punishing or putting to death the perpetrator, not a bystander.

Based on your logic, a life is a life and ending the life of a convict is the same as aborting a baby. And if thats what you believe nothing but respect sir. But if you value the 2 different, than.....
Posted By: Huntmaster

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:37 PM

After 63,000,000, I think that’s enough. I always thought that at 100 million; God was going to judge our country anyway.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:38 PM

Life is life. Period.

Based on your logic, a life is a life and ending the life of a convict is the same as aborting a baby

No he’s not Tom, your analogy of that is assed backwards
Posted By: don k

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:40 PM

The dems are really not very smart. They are pro-abortion yet they are in reality killing future voters for them.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:40 PM

Life is life. Period.

I hear you, to each his own. My comment is not arguing for or against abortion. I can say that i believe there are very few, if any absolutisms in life. Folks who dont believe in exceptions scare me, and history confirms that i should be scared. I would sincerely like to know ducknbass if you are anti captial punishment, given a life is a life, and child rapist murderer deserves the same right to life as your local pastor, spouse, brother, or son.

I am pro capital punishment for sure. In reality I would not be surprised if new abortion regulations were legislated soon. 12 weeks at the latest in the case or rape and incest. Come to think of it I know a woman who had a child that was the product of rape. She loves that boy more than anything in the world. I also know several women that had abortions, a couple of them consider having the abortion as the worst decision they made in their lives. Something that still haunts them.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:42 PM

Based on your logic, a life is a life and ending the life of a convict is the same as aborting a baby[/quote]
No he’s not Tom, your analogy of that is assed backwards [/quote]

How? Look at the first post. And i quote "Life is life, period."

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by don k
The dems are really not very smart. They are pro-abortion yet they are in reality killing future voters for them.

Over 63 million abortions with 50 million of those from black women since 73.. Guess it doesn't matter to them since they perfected stealing elections.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Jimbo1

Over 63 million abortions with 50 million of those from black women since 73.. Guess it doesn't matter to them since they perfected stealing elections.

They are invading the country with new voters, don't care about eliminating the Blacks anymore.
Posted By: Huntmaster

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 10:52 PM

These women are not just having 1 single abortion, because of a mistake! We’re talking about 4 or 5 with some people; a method of birth control. Especially actresses.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 11:05 PM

Yea dude life is life and if you yourself do something (kill someone) (I think many other things should be added.)Then you lose your right to life.

But not because you were created in sin.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 11:05 PM

[Linked Image]

That’s savage right there.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 11:09 PM

That’s an awesome meme popcorn

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 11:15 PM

Yea dude life is life and if you yourself do something (kill someone) (I think many other things should be added.)Then you lose your right to life.

But not because you were created in sin.

i'll bow out gracefully and appreciate the civil back and forth. Fundamentally, i dont disagree with your beliefs in the least. But based on what i have gathered from this discussion, it appears you dont believe all "all life is life, period". And theres nothing wrong with that, and i feel the same way.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 11:20 PM

Thunder I’m not surprised you liked the meme.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 11:23 PM

Life is life. Period.

You stated my thoughts better than I could.

We also have to ask ourselves how abortion as a means of "compassion" is different than ending life support for the terminally ill or the elderly.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Huntmaster
These women are not just having 1 single abortion, because of a mistake! We’re talking about 4 or 5 with some people; a method of birth control. Especially actresses.

That's why I have the thoughts I do. I think there is a clear delineation between this and abortion from the mindset of compassion. I don't view abortion as a good thing, but there is the argument in some cases it's the best thing.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Thundervee
That’s an awesome meme popcorn

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 11:37 PM

Phil Robertson

There’s not a doubt in my mind: Jesus wants nothing more than for all human life to be protected. We’re to love the people he’d love and protect the ones he’d protect, including unborn babies in their mothers’ wombs.

No court ruling will change the hearts of those under the influence of the evil one, but there IS an antidote, and it’s simple.

America, return to the truth.

Remember God, the Author of life. And as you see the beauty of God, recognize the beauty in the life of your fellow man too. See how he was created in the image of God. Remember that his blood ain’t yours to take, whether it's the blood of an unborn baby or a woman shopping at a supermarket in Buffalo.

Choose life. Spring into action when you hear of a woman who's considering abortion. Love her, counsel her, and be there with resources to help her carry the baby to term. I've seen Miss Kay do it time and time again with the Life Choices Pregnancy Resource Center in Monroe, Louisiana, and it makes all the difference.

The following is a short prayer from my book, Your Daily Phil:

God, you are the Author of life, and you value every unborn baby you knit together in the womb. Help me to use my time, money, and influence to protect these little ones you love.

Let's come together to say that prayer, and then let's all take action to make it happen.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 11:46 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: HWY_MAN

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 11:53 PM

Life is life. Period.

I've got a daughter and I perfectly understand what you're saying, but I also question why the baby must always die?

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/24/22 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by TCM3
Phil Robertson

There’s not a doubt in my mind: Jesus wants nothing more than for all human life to be protected. We’re to love the people he’d love and protect the ones he’d protect, including unborn babies in their mothers’ wombs.

No court ruling will change the hearts of those under the influence of the evil one, but there IS an antidote, and it’s simple.

America, return to the truth.

Remember God, the Author of life. And as you see the beauty of God, recognize the beauty in the life of your fellow man too. See how he was created in the image of God. Remember that his blood ain’t yours to take, whether it's the blood of an unborn baby or a woman shopping at a supermarket in Buffalo.

Choose life. Spring into action when you hear of a woman who's considering abortion. Love her, counsel her, and be there with resources to help her carry the baby to term. I've seen Miss Kay do it time and time again with the Life Choices Pregnancy Resource Center in Monroe, Louisiana, and it makes all the difference.

The following is a short prayer from my book, Your Daily Phil:

God, you are the Author of life, and you value every unborn baby you knit together in the womb. Help me to use my time, money, and influence to protect these little ones you love.

Let's come together to say that prayer, and then let's all take action to make it happen.

Read a quote years ago, gonna paraphrase here. We don’t want to Make abortion illegal we want to make the idea of it reprehensible.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 12:49 AM

I screwed up so I want to kill somebody.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 01:06 AM

Carry the baby full term and then shoot both parents, save the innocent child.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 01:09 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 01:14 AM

I still want the leaker to be unveiled!

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 01:17 AM

Anyone who has given any time and thought about what has been happening in the U.S. should be sick to their stomach. We have given the green light to killing millions of babies who never got a chance, murdered them to the god of inconvenience, the god of selfishness and the like. We then created a market and sold all those baby parts to the highest bidder. While peta screams about animal abuse they are in the clinic the next day murdering one of God's children, literally sticking a pair of scissors into a baby's spine at the neck to kill it.
What really irks the democrats is that planned Parenthood gives over 20 million a year (on the books) to the democrat party for elections. They give zero money to the Republican party. Planned Parenthood just shut down many of it's murder factories today and the evil ones are screaming, but mostly about the $ they are out.
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 01:28 AM

I heard someone shot themself in the head at protest in Dallas tonight. Now, that’s late term.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
I heard someone shot themself in the head at protest in Dallas tonight. Now, that’s late term.

That's a shame...

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 01:33 AM

^^^^^^^^

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by RattlesnakeDan
Anyone who has given any time and thought about what has been happening in the U.S. should be sick to their stomach. We have given the green light to killing millions of babies who never got a chance, murdered them to the god of inconvenience, the god of selfishness and the like. We then created a market and sold all those baby parts to the highest bidder. While peta screams about animal abuse they are in the clinic the next day murdering one of God's children, literally sticking a pair of scissors into a baby's spine at the neck to kill it.
What really irks the democrats is that planned Parenthood gives over 20 million a year (on the books) to the democrat party for elections. They give zero money to the Republican party. Planned Parenthood just shut down many of it's murder factories today and the evil ones are screaming, but mostly about the $ they are out.

Dead on sir

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 01:37 AM

Just drop them off at the fire station

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 01:55 AM

Easy come Easy go.
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 02:04 AM

That's a shame...

Not really a shame. Darwinism at its finest.

1 this isn’t even anything to actually protest. It only gives the power back to the state. It doesn’t even ban abortion.

2 if you’re dumb enough to shoot yourself over something like this then well, more power to you, you probably should t be procreating anyway.

This is solely on the democrats and the media for pushing a false narrative… again. They have blood on their hands lots and lots of blood on their hands.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by KRoyal

That's a shame...

Not really a shame. Darwinism at its finest.

1 this isn’t even anything to actually protest. It only gives the power back to the state. It doesn’t even ban abortion.

2 if you’re dumb enough to shoot yourself over something like this then well, more power to you, you probably should t be procreating anyway.

This is solely on the democrats and the media for pushing a false narrative… again. They have blood on their hands lots and lots of blood on their hands.

That was sarcasm.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 02:08 AM

Haha I figured coming from you but wasn’t sure. I’ve been on vacation in FL since last Friday I think my sarcasm meter is broker. Hell I didn’t even know this was actually even going on until I finally got to Mobile AL today after 9 hours of driving and checked my phone.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 02:35 AM

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 10:57 AM

Ironically the same people that want the right to murder babies were the first ones to go get the jab and a few boosters and they won't likely be getting pregnant anytime soon. God works in mysterious ways.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 11:25 AM

The ultimate irony is that Roe is happy with this decision.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 12:21 PM

People for racial equality and an end to all racism should be extremely happy. Margaret Sanger's successful implementation of racial cleansing has been breached.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 12:29 PM

'Hope the deranged, brain-washed little zealots aren't in front of my church tomorrow. They look like they might smell.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 12:52 PM

Meh. This won’t stop any abortions from being done. They will just run over to a state where it’s legal. It has been amusing to watch liberals losing their minds over it though. Funny observation, they suddenly know what the definition of a woman is again.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 01:14 PM

According the cesus there is not enough white people reproducing and too many having abortion this an attempt to save whitey

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Tail Shooter
According the cesus there is not enough white people reproducing and too many having abortion this an attempt to save whitey

I spent almost every Saturday for two years monitoring abortion clinics. It’s very clear who overwhelmingly visits. It’s not whitey or Latino. These boyfriends, or whatever will 100 percent show up and drive them to the clinic to make sure it’s done. I would say a majority, not all of the white females were aborting biracial babies.

If politicians cared about their population, this would be priority one to them. To stop abortions.
Posted By: Concho

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 03:32 PM

Ironically the same people that want the right to murder babies were the first ones to go get the jab and a few boosters and they won't likely be getting pregnant anytime soon. God works in mysterious ways.

Well, try not to paint with such a broad brush, I was one of the first to get the jabs and the booster, and I am TOTALLY against Abortion. I was old and working with the public everyday, even responding to folks with Covid, and at the time still believed folks running the federal government had our best interest at heart.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 03:35 PM

PS.....I am waiting for my Reparations for what the government did to me......LOL.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 04:08 PM

Life is life. Period.

You just based this post on the fact conception in rape isnt even a percentage point. It also doesn’t take in to effect a whole host of other pregnancy prevention ideas that are on the books.

What man takes her child daughter to have a vacuum stuck up her and a baby sucked out piece by piece leaving her bleeding for days.

I have two daughters, I’d be a better man, father, and human helping her with the kids then making her live with that nightmare.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Life is life. Period.

You just based this post on the fact conception in rape isnt even a percentage point. It also doesn’t take in to effect a whole host of other pregnancy prevention ideas that are on the books.

What man takes her child daughter to have a vacuum stuck up her and a baby sucked out leaving her bleeding for days.

Plan B a much better option.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Concho
PS.....I am waiting for my Reparations for what the government did to me......LOL.

Kinda like the people you arrested.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Life is life. Period.

What man takes her child daughter to have a vacuum stuck up her and a baby sucked out leaving her bleeding for days.

Plan B a much better option.

Come on Bob, No one wants to hear about what they will give you at the hospital after a rape has occurred. Or home options, that reduces .01% to even lower, and puts the real emphasis of most abortions are a product “ of not ready”

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 04:33 PM

Plan B is taken for rape victims. Not always effective. But a good option. It’s over the counter.

If my daughter was raped, and plan B didn’t work. Road trip to NM. Call me a murderer, won’t be the first time.

The problem is abortion is used as birth control by irresponsible people.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 05:51 PM

You do what you think is best. My daughter gets raped murder is a real possibility. But not the innocent.

Post abortion mental health issues are real. I go to church with a lovely older woman that has an abortion younger in life. Afterwards she could not get pregnant. She held onto that grief for years until Jesus saved her from it, she now runs a pregnancy center.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/abortion-tied-to-sharp-decline-in-womens-mental-health/#app
[Linked Image]

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 05:57 PM

On second thought, never mind, I don't care.....

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 06:18 PM

Plan B is taken for rape victims. Not always effective. But a good option. It’s over the counter.

If my daughter was raped, and plan B didn’t work. Road trip to NM. Call me a murderer, won’t be the first time.

I’d call you a father trying to do what you think is best for your child. At the same stand point what comes next isn’t a walk in the park and it’s just not over when she leaves the clinic. I think we as a whole, don’t understand what happens with that choice and the potential risks following that

This forum has real men and real fathers that will have done our best to raise strong, confidence daughters with a very large and strong emphasis on morality. that’s what THF is as whole, especially compared to the world around us. The issue is that strong sense of right and wrong and morality have deep long term repercussions when crossed. Are we going to be there helping our daughters through immerse guilt and repercussions of guilt that deep? We damn sure will try but what happens when we aren’t there? You took her, where is her angry and grief going to project at.

Unfortunately I’ve experienced not only the miracle of life but the later. My college girlfriend called me frantic one night after her room mate talked her into taking her. That’s is not a pain and torment I want any part in trying to clean up again. Even if it that was a one off experience/ percentage of a percentage point. I’d still choose no,

At the end of a day, I’d still support a father doing what he feels is love for his daughter regardless of the choice. You could never fault love.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 06:24 PM

On second thought, never mind, I don't care.....

Norml come on man,

Concho isn’t Judge Dreed. He doesn’t convict or sentence, he merely enforces the laws your votes made.

Now if Concho is a Federal Judge from west or east coast… flame on.
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/25/22 08:09 PM

The Democrats are now trying to make the decision a key decision maker in the November elections. Yeah, I can see some idiots putting people who won't use a condom as more important than what they're having to spend on food, gasoline, and a 401K that's in the tank.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 12:56 AM

I’d call you a father trying to do what you think is best for your child. At the same stand point what comes next isn’t a walk in the park and it’s just not over when she leaves the clinic. I think we as a whole, don’t understand what happens with that choice and the potential risks following that

This forum has real men and real fathers that will have done our best to raise strong, confidence daughters with a very large and strong emphasis on morality. that’s what THF is as whole, especially compared to the world around us. The issue is that strong sense of right and wrong and morality have deep long term repercussions when crossed. Are we going to be there helping our daughters through immerse guilt and repercussions of guilt that deep? We damn sure will try but what happens when we aren’t there? You took her, where is her angry and grief going to project at.

Unfortunately I’ve experienced not only the miracle of life but the later. My college girlfriend called me frantic one night after her room mate talked her into taking her. That’s is not a pain and torment I want any part in trying to clean up again. Even if it that was a one off experience/ percentage of a percentage point. I’d still choose no,

At the end of a day, I’d still support a father doing what he feels is love for his daughter regardless of the choice. You could never fault love.

BoBo, I’m not gonna go into any details here but, you’re spot on in you’re post, I’ve seen it first hand. The aftermath is a bitch if the girl has any amount of compassion.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 01:36 AM

I have a very difficult time understanding why it’s okay to kill a baby under one circumstance and not another.
Posted By: 10 Gauge

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
[Linked Image]

My Facebook status now haha

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 01:49 AM

It’s a tough one. The real reason Roe v Wade was overturned, is because the “pro choice” legislators took it too far. You’re dealing with people that think you should be able to tell the doctor to abort a baby during birth. They are sick.

And it’s no big secret, most abortions are purely birth control. Statistically less than 2% of abortions are from a rape or incest. Our culture is so messed up today, many people think teen mothers should have abortions. I think it’s disgusting to put that pressure on a teen mother that way.

Our youngest boy, he’s a knucklehead but let me tell you I am so grateful they did not get an abortion. Made me a grandpa and he is the most precious baby boy I have ever seen.

We will suffer the consequences of all this in the future, before too long. Our birth rate is declining rapidly.

Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 02:37 AM

antifa here yrt?

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
antifa here yrt?

Folks around here have been itching for some antifa action. They know who they can bully, they won’t come around here.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by Bryan C. Heimann
antifa here yrt?

Folks around here have been itching for some antifa action. They know who they can bully, they won’t come around here.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 03:19 AM

I just quoted skinner in the bunker but FAFO.... Lets go roflmao

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 03:22 AM

Yep they talk [censored] but they do their hell raising in big liberal cities. Most of them do not want to fight a game opponent and they know when they [censored] up. I’ve been there and done that, most of them will back down from even a fist fight unless they have a full on mob vs like one dude

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 03:24 AM

Another thing they messed up is to assume everyone in the rural areas are good law abiding Christians. There are places in the Ozarks the law don’t go. Where even the sheriff and sheriffs deputies road hunts deer and to be honest poaching deer and cooking meth are a way of life. And those crazy mofos are mostly conservative in politics believe it or not. These antifa people have got no idea who or what they are dealing with but yeah come on out

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 03:26 AM

Rittenhouse has had the title for too long.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 03:58 AM

Another thing they messed up is to assume everyone in the rural areas are good law abiding Christians. There are places in the Ozarks the law don’t go. Where even the sheriff and sheriffs deputies road hunts deer and to be honest poaching deer and cooking meth are a way of life. And those crazy mofos are mostly conservative in politics believe it or not. These antifa people have got no idea who or what they are dealing with but yeah come on out

I know… I’m from south East AR

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 04:15 AM

I know… I’m from south East AR

Lol I’m telling you! Lawyers around here make a living on arson defense and some of these people will burn down the homes of people they consider friends over a lot less than you might think. Yes, pretty please come assert yourselves lol. I’m more worried about the neighbors than antifa. By a lot!

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 04:23 AM

Posted By: Tbar

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 11:30 AM

Just thinking....it rips my hide the left was all about wanting to mandate the jab but can't put the same money and effort into birth control. It HAS to be abortion.
Posted By: ep2621

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 01:02 PM

Icing on the cake is that biden wanted guns, instead he got abortions. He will go down as the president who Roe v. Wade was overturned
Posted By: jeepercreeper

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 02:07 PM

I can say that i believe there are very few, if any absolutisms in life. Folks who dont believe in exceptions scare me, and history confirms that i should be scared.

This is absolutely true. Like you said, just looking at history shows us where absolutisms gets us into trouble.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by jeepercreeper
I can say that i believe there are very few, if any absolutisms in life. Folks who dont believe in exceptions scare me, and history confirms that i should be scared.

This is absolutely true. Like you said, just looking at history shows us where absolutisms gets us into trouble.

This is a valid thought process BUT in the case of reversal RvW there is no absolutism AS it’s a state rights decision. The citizens will vote it in or out. If anything RvW prior was Absolutism!!

With that said as a father, this is the other part of the equation

154% higher risk of death from suicide than if they gave birth.
34% more likely to develop an anxiety disorder
37% more likely to experience depression
110% more likely to abuse alcohol

https://lozierinstitute.org/new-study-elevated-suicide-rates-among-mothers-after-abortion/

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 02:58 PM

The left has pushed this issue to the extreme supporting abortion up until the moment of birth and something had to be done, maybe this will be a double win and those liberal folks who moved here from California and New York will flee Texas. One thing I have come to know and understand about laws is they all change over time and when they become extreme, the people will get them changed.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 03:06 PM

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 03:08 PM

I find it interesting that the vast majority of abortions are sought by black women, yet the protesters are almost all young white folks. Just an observation.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 03:10 PM

It’s no big secret the founder of planned parenthood was a white supremacist. Also no big secret it’s easier to find a planned parenthood clinic in a or near predominantly black community. If that’s not a conspiracy then tell me what is.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 04:11 PM

The left has pushed this issue to the extreme supporting abortion up until the moment of birth and something had to be done, maybe this will be a double win and those liberal folks who moved here from California and New York will flee Texas. One thing I have come to know and understand about laws is they all change over time and when they become extreme, the people will get them changed.

Pretty much nailed it. They truly pushed for absolutism

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 04:47 PM

Real question - I am assuming so many on here want nothing to do with people freely choosing to get abortions. What are you gonna do with their children?

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 05:16 PM

Defund planned parenthood and reallocate those funds for starters.
Posted By: flintknapper

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 05:45 PM

antifa here yrt?

[Linked Image]

Man....I can't wait for them to show up in our 'rural town'.

Isn't it funny how the Party of 'Love' always resorts to violence when they lose?

Anyway, a quick (and it will be QUICK) game of Cowboys and Liberals will settle this problem. Hopefully the author of that tirade will be present.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Hudbone
Real question - I am assuming so many on here want nothing to do with people freely choosing to get abortions. What are you gonna do with their children?

I’ve already done it. Surely you aren’t suggesting they’d be better off dead.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 06:27 PM

Heck, if we can support 2-3 million coming across the border this year illegally, surely we can support our own children.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 06:32 PM

I never understand how the left can demand immigration, even illegal immigration for the good of society, but in the next breath condemn our own unborn to a death sentence, it doesn't compute.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 06:38 PM

This decisions empowers the states. If liberals want easy access to abortions, move a couple hundred miles. Have as many as you want in Colorado or Illinois.

Let’s not forget Biden voted against Roe vs Wade in the 80s. Professional con man.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 06:44 PM

I really don’t know there are protests in LA and NYC. Literally dont effect them.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 06:45 PM

This decisions empowers the states. If liberals want easy access to abortions, move a couple hundred miles. Have as many as you want in Colorado or Illinois.

Let’s not forget Biden voted against Roe vs Wade in the 80s. Professional con man.

Nailed it. Only one that surprised me was Florida

[Linked Image]

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 06:52 PM

Make adoption easier and cheaper!

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 07:24 PM

Heck, if we can support 2-3 million coming across the border this year illegally, surely we can support our own children.

Nailed it

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 07:32 PM

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 07:37 PM

Lots of good and noble thoughts here, but when people who dont think like you do, who are willing to do the unfathomable are going to have more children and then raise them, the consequential impact the offspring will eventually create will be mind boggling. It's not like abortion will be stopped so more will think like us. I think it's quite the opposite.

I could only hope somes who do not agree with state decisions would move away, but that is a pipe dream. There is a tough road still ahead of us.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 07:39 PM

Absolutely. If the government cared one bit about children, they’d put some focus on that. There’s plenty of people willing to do it, but the cost is outrageous.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 08:18 PM

Lots of good and noble thoughts here, but when people who dont think like you do, who are willing to do the unfathomable are going to have more children and then raise them, the consequential impact the offspring will eventually create will be mind boggling. It's not like abortion will be stopped so more will think like us. I think it's quite the opposite.

I could only hope somes who do not agree with state decisions would move away, but that is a pipe dream. There is a tough road still ahead of us.

The radical left are not raising their kids to be like them. They are not raising them at all. My mom (single mom) was a die hard left wing feminazi and she’s worse today than she ever has been. Raised mostly by my grandma along with many of my cousins. To this day I’m unsure of grandma’s political stance but I believe her daddy voted democrat.

Hard times make strong men. I don’t think we’re gonna create a bunch of leftist wing nuts, those babies coming from the humblest beginning might save this country.
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Absolutely. If the government cared one bit about children, they’d put some focus on that. There’s plenty of people willing to do it, but the cost is outrageous.

I think a lot of folks sway away from adoption because of the cost and fear of the biological parents suing or causing grief on the adopting parents. The time and red tape my daughter had to deal with was outrageous. They also need to speed up the process and protect the adopting parents.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 08:22 PM

The radical left are not raising their kids to be like them. They are not raising them at all. My mom (single mom) was a die hard left wing feminazi and she’s worse today than she ever has been. Raised mostly by my grandma along with many of my cousins. To this day I’m unsure of grandma’s political stance but I believe her daddy voted democrat.

Hard times make strong men. I don’t think we’re gonna create a bunch of leftist wing nuts, those babies coming from the humblest beginning might save this country.

Yes sir, you may have something there.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Simple Searcher

I think a lot of folks sway away from adoption because of the cost and fear of the biological parents suing or causing grief on the adopting parents. The time and red tape my daughter had to deal with was outrageous. They also need to speed up the process and protect the adopting parents.

Yep, along with speeding up legal immigration, you are punished in this country today for trying to do the right thing. Bless your daughter for wanting to adopt, I too have known several couples who have gone through extreme hassles to adopt.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 08:56 PM

Thats the irony here. I have a feeling the pendulum swung a little right this time around, but 25-50yrs (maybe sooner) it will swing the other direction in a major way. Just look at how much has changed in the past 25-50yrs. Heck, Texas has only been a red state for about that long.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/26/22 10:59 PM

Defund planned parenthood and reallocate those funds for starters.

This right here...Republicans need to mobilize the right-wing base by taking a public stand and make this happen after the midterms.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/27/22 01:11 AM

JC you baby killers can just go where it’s legal, why y’all crying? Y’all act like it’s been outlawed altogether.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/27/22 01:38 AM

JC you baby killers can just go where it’s legal, why y’all crying? Y’all act like it’s been outlawed altogether.

They think it has because that is what they’ve been told and they are too stupid to think for themselves.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/27/22 02:14 AM

All the protest pictures I've seen look like a bunch of very young, very silly white girls, laughing and having fun...and a few loser boys that think they're gonna get in the girls' pants if they go along with them. All in all, a group of kids that don't know Jack $%^& about life and, will forget to vote in November.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/27/22 03:14 AM

What are you even talking about?

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/27/22 09:53 AM

Being a glass half full guy, I have to appreciate this unrealistically positive spin.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/27/22 11:02 AM

Anything is better than killing babies. Abortions were 6 times higher than COVID deaths at the peak of COVID death reporting. It’s just far too common.

And it’s not just libtards having abortions. The worst of the radical leftists are not even poor. They are a bunch of brainwashed college aged liberal idealists with very little life experience. And probably never had an abortion, not minority, not gay. Just a bunch of social media addicts.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/27/22 11:14 AM

Just a bunch of social media addicts.

This is a huge problem no one is talking about. We have one in our family, although she's no longer young. She is beginning to go quite mad. Depression now morphing into physical ailments.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/27/22 11:18 AM

"Anything is better than killing babies." - Truer words never spoken.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/27/22 03:19 PM

Planned Parenthood donated $20,000,000.00 to the Democratic Party in the last General election.

Want to guess how much they sent to the Republicans?

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/27/22 03:34 PM

Planned Parenthood donated $20,000,000.00 to the Democratic Party in the last General election.

Want to guess how much they sent to the Republicans?

Makes me wonder how much they “earned”. And how much of the “earnings” consist of government grants. What a waste of taxes.

This is fraud and it is sickening

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/27/22 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by jeepercreeper

What are you even talking about?

Surely you’re not that dumb.

But just incase, I’m talking about the tards whining about the overturned Roe v Wade.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 01:16 AM

I said i was out, but chiming back in here. My fundamental problem(s) with topics like these, is that ppl are blind to the hypocrisy in their feelings/response. It's very common to have an all or nothing response, regardless of where you fall on the debate. Either you (collective you) are unaware of the hypocrisy or fail to acknowledge it. I try to take a completely objective stance on these topics when discussing, stripping away personal feelings/beliefs and looking at it solely for what it is on paper. Obviously, a favorite choice from politicians to divide folks, b/c it is basically impossible for the masses to look at, void of emotion and only with rational/critical thought.

For me it boils down to 2 questions. Happy to entertain other logical opinions/objections, as i have never been confused for a scholar and could be completely oblivious to a different view...

1.) When does life begin? As an example, If you are in the camp of life begins when a sperm fertilizes an egg, then you also have to be against the morning after pill, and in theory, in vitro fertilization. Specifically for IVF, it is common practice to discard of un-used or no longer needed embryos, or fertilized eggs. To support IVF but not abortion is 100% contradictory.

2.) Are all people of equal value? If so an embryo/fetus/baby, no matter how you define when life begins, is of the same value as your spouse, child, parent, or the serial killer in solitary confinement. If you are against abortion b/c "all lives are of value" but support capital punishment, than you are contradictory in your beliefs. Once you say some lives are worth more than others, regardless of your personal beliefs, you open the door for differing beliefs on which lives should be valued and which should not.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 01:35 AM

I said i was out, but chiming back in here. My fundamental problem(s) with topics like these, is that ppl are blind to the hypocrisy in their feelings/response. It's very common to have an all or nothing response, regardless of where you fall on the debate. Either you (collective you) are unaware of the hypocrisy or fail to acknowledge it. I try to take a completely objective stance on these topics when discussing, stripping away personal feelings/beliefs and looking at it solely for what it is on paper. Obviously, a favorite choice from politicians to divide folks, b/c it is basically impossible for the masses to look at, void of emotion and only with rational/critical thought.

For me it boils down to 2 questions. Happy to entertain other logical opinions/objections, as i have never been confused for a scholar and could be completely oblivious to a different view...

1.) When does life begin? As an example, If you are in the camp of life begins when a sperm fertilizes an egg, then you also have to be against the morning after pill, and in theory, in vitro fertilization. Specifically for IVF, it is common practice to discard of un-used or no longer needed embryos, or fertilized eggs. To support IVF but not abortion is 100% contradictory.

2.) Are all people of equal value? If so an embryo/fetus/baby, no matter how you define when life begins, is of the same value as your spouse, child, parent, or the serial killer in solitary confinement. If you are against abortion b/c "all lives are of value" but support capital punishment, than you are contradictory in your beliefs. Once you say some lives are worth more than others, regardless of your personal beliefs, you open the door for differing beliefs on which lives should be valued and which should not.

1.) At conception. I am against the morning after pill. I don’t know anything about IVF. Certainly not enough to support or denounce it. From what you say about it, it sounds like a viable practice that’s abused.

2.) No. I don’t think all people are of equal value. I may very well be misguided in that, but I don’t value a serial killer nearly as much as I do an innocent child. I also have no problem opening that door.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 01:44 AM

Pitiful, sanctimonious attempt at trying to appear part of the Intelligencia. His most basic logic is severely flawed.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by Creekrunner
Pitiful, sanctimonious attempt at trying to appear part of the Intelligencia. His most basic logic is severely flawed.

Would love to hear your thoughts, and dont disagree my logic could be/is flawed. In my opinion, any absolute right or absolute wrong view in these types of discussions is flawed. There is always room for exception. That's all i was trying to get across, and may have completely missed the mark with my previous examples.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 01:53 AM

[quote=TijuanaTom]1.) When does life begin? As an example, If you are in the camp of life begins when a sperm fertilizes an egg, then you also have to be against the morning after pill, and in theory, in vitro fertilization. Specifically for IVF, it is common practice to discard of un-used or no longer needed embryos, or fertilized eggs. To support IVF but not abortion is 100% contradictory.[/quote]

It was at this moment I found out you did not have a [censored] clue what you were talking about lol

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by 2Beez
[quote=TijuanaTom]1.) When does life begin? As an example, If you are in the camp of life begins when a sperm fertilizes an egg, then you also have to be against the morning after pill, and in theory, in vitro fertilization. Specifically for IVF, it is common practice to discard of un-used or no longer needed embryos, or fertilized eggs. To support IVF but not abortion is 100% contradictory.[/quote]

It was at this moment I found out you did not have a [censored] clue what you were talking about lol

Fair enough, i'll take that. Let me change it up a bit and ask as a question... Is there a difference between aborting a fertilized embryo within a women's body and "discarding" an embryo that was fertilized in a lab b/c it is no longer needed based on the discretion of the paying person or couple?

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 03:13 AM

Fair enough, i'll take that. Let me change it up a bit and ask as a question... Is there a difference between aborting a fertilized embryo within a women's body and "discarding" an embryo that was fertilized in a lab b/c it is no longer needed based on the discretion of the paying person or couple?

Absolutely Tom, the pain my wife went through, the $$$ spent and such were not fun but it was the only way. Meanwhile we run a business and we pay our fair share of tax dollars every April. Those tax dollars paid for funding to you know who. I have my family and I can have 4 more if we want to expand our family and they are kept frozen at a cost per year. You do not spend that much money to throw away kids like you see IVF as apparently. My little girl was doing tumbles in the womb one week after she was implanted which was roughly week 3ish of pregnancy. Abortion is wrong and I helped fund it through tax payer dollars while I paid out the [censored] to get my dream family which has the potential to grow.
Posted By: intohunting

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 03:47 AM

Compromise in Texas from the Babylon Bee.

https://babylonbee.com/news/comprom...the-baby-gets-an-ar-15-to-defend-himself[/img]

[Linked Image]

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 04:36 AM

Absolutely Tom, the pain my wife went through, the $$$ spent and such were not fun but it was the only way. Meanwhile we run a business and we pay our fair share of tax dollars every April. Those tax dollars paid for funding to you know who. I have my family and I can have 4 more if we want to expand our family and they are kept frozen at a cost per year. You do not spend that much money to throw away kids like you see IVF as apparently. My little girl was doing tumbles in the womb one week after she was implanted which was roughly week 3ish of pregnancy. Abortion is wrong and I helped fund it through tax payer dollars while I paid out the [censored] to get my dream family which has the potential to grow.

What will you do with the ones you don't want?

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 04:40 AM

What will you do with the ones you don't want?

Who the [censored] said I did not want them???

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 04:44 AM

Some people go through the process and get nothing. We were blessed and are still counting them today. You miserable [censored] just need to find a slight angle to argue it seems and I think it is funny.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 04:58 AM

Easy. I just assumed you didn't want four additional children. Most folks don't want 5+ kids. I'm not arguing anything.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 05:03 AM

Would you agree with why I have conviction on this topic and how this is different? I paid for abortion my entire professional life via taxes.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 05:12 AM

I completely understand why you have strong feelings on the topic. Had it been necessary, I'm sure my wife and I would have done the same thing. I wasn't trying to be a d!ck with my post, but I can see how it came across that way. IVF is absolutely different, no argument.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 05:29 AM

We are clear and all good SIr. Now can Tom answer that same question though? I have 4 more and rather we decide to or not I sit at the table to decide my fate with the man. We were blessed and god provided. He can judge us however he deems fit.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 05:51 AM

IVF- The egg must attach to the uterus to become a viable pregnancy. Until that happens, a woman is not “pregnant” therefore can’t technically have an “abortion”.

It’s not alive yet, you can’t make a human in a Petri dish. It takes a womb.

And if you understood the morning after pill, they call it the morning after pill because you have to take it the morning after. Could work for up to 5 days afterwards. Once you have a viable pregnancy it goes kaput.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 05:52 AM

Good grief google something before you spray a bunch of nonsense on the forum. It’s 2022
Posted By: FayetteCo

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 09:10 AM

So the rapist will not be executed for the rape but the baby gets killed instead. How is rape the baby's fault?

There is no reason to ever kill an unborn baby.
Posted By: BradyBuck

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 10:50 AM

This entire pro abortion vs pro life argument comes down to a simple difference in perspective.

It's the belief that the unborn are living human being with basic rights and the right to live supersedes the mother's right to her body.

The unborn child is using the mother's body to live. The argument has even been made that forcing a pregnant women to carry her unborn child is the same as forcing a parent to give their kid an organ or blood transfusion.

Even in cases of rape which are so extremely rare it does not change the fact the unborn child is a living human being and should not be killed just because it was the product of a despicable act. If it was my daughter, as tough as it would be I would suggest adoption. However, I also don't know where I stand on the morning after pill.

I also am for capital punishment, that is not the same as abortion. The unborn child is an innocent baby, it's not even close to the same thing.

The issues that are grey and foggy to me are when it comes to the morning after pill and even in vetro fertilization. If you say life begins at conception with zero exceptions what do you about these issues? They are not currently listed as "abortions" so I hope they remain an option. I also hope that any lifesaving intervention for the mother remains an option as well as cases where the unborn child isn't going to live anyway and it's safer and more humane to end the pregnancy earlier rather than later.

I am currently struggling with this and what to believe about some of those situations I listed above.. A fetus develops a brain around 6-8 weeks and doesn't form any real consciousness until several weeks after that, possibly not until 20 weeks.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 12:31 PM

IVF recently gave us Grace -

[Linked Image]

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 12:37 PM

There are a lot of slippery slopes here, especially when people start spewing absolutes and refuse to compromise. If you believe that life begins at conception, and that an embryo has the full rights of a person, there is no way to square that with IVF or the morning after pill. Those beliefs are not compatible.

Likewise, if you believe that an embryo is a person with all of the rights that accompany that, there can be no exceptions for the health of the mother. In no other circumstances does the law allow someone to kill an innocent person to save their own life.

This country has a lot of tough decisions to make.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 12:38 PM

[Linked Image]

Cute kid. What a wonderful pic.
Posted By: TheCswift

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 01:19 PM

Obviously, everyone will have their own personal beliefs pertaining to this. But I can't stand the political spin. Roe has been a weak legal precedent for 50 years. There have been democrat supermajorities in that time but rather than try to amend the constitution they just used this ruling as a way to make every American despite their beliefs pay for abortions as well as a political stance to run for office. Personally, it is sickening to me that they literally run for office on dead babies, but that is beside the point of this discussion.

This overturn will bring this out of the federal level and put it back on the states to decide how they will handle it which is where it should have been in the first place.

I am not going to say that I understand all of the intricacies about the initial court decision on Roe, but I do understand that the more government entities that have their hands on it the more it ultimately costs each of us and the less say any of us has.

Also, all of the halfhearted attempts at a rebuttal, stating that rape, or lack of formula, or lack of money, or men should be sterilized until ready for children talk is all just a weak-minded grasp of a disillusioned sociopath that should remain abstinent or at the very least use protection before opening their mouth about any of this.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 03:06 PM

[Linked Image]

Precious <3

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by BradyBuck
This entire pro abortion vs pro life argument comes down to a simple difference in perspective.

It's the belief that the unborn are living human being with basic rights and the right to live supersedes the mother's right to her body.

The unborn child is using the mother's body to live. The argument has even been made that forcing a pregnant women to carry her unborn child is the same as forcing a parent to give their kid an organ or blood transfusion.

Even in cases of rape which are so extremely rare it does not change the fact the unborn child is a living human being and should not be killed just because it was the product of a despicable act. If it was my daughter, as tough as it would be I would suggest adoption. However, I also don't know where I stand on the morning after pill.

I also am for capital punishment, that is not the same as abortion. The unborn child is an innocent baby, it's not even close to the same thing.

The issues that are grey and foggy to me are when it comes to the morning after pill and even in vetro fertilization. If you say life begins at conception with zero exceptions what do you about these issues? They are not currently listed as "abortions" so I hope they remain an option. I also hope that any lifesaving intervention for the mother remains an option as well as cases where the unborn child isn't going to live anyway and it's safer and more humane to end the pregnancy earlier rather than later.

I am currently struggling with this and what to believe about some of those situations I listed above.. A fetus develops a brain around 6-8 weeks and doesn't form any real consciousness until several weeks after that, possibly not until 20 weeks.

A baby cant survive outside the womb either with out a mother figure either.

The truth of the matter is very few if any states will go absolutism on Abortions. In fact a study I read said it would basically decrease availability from 25miles to 65 miles.

If Texas went absolutism you can drive to NM where you can abort up to time of full term of delivery

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 03:18 PM

Let me point this out for some of you one more time. Until the fertilized ovum attaches to the uterus, a woman is not pregnant. And a fertilized ovum does not live and grow without this. You can’t argue the fertilized embryo is alive outside of the body.

Once the fertilized ovum implants, a woman goes through hormonal and other changes that prevent another fertilized ovum from attaching.

Life begins when the fertilized ovum implants the uterus. And the morning after pill can’t reverse it.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 03:29 PM

Texas's trigger law bans abortions from the moment of fertilization, not implantation.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 04:12 PM

Gray areas. Foggy areas. Perspective. Own personal beliefs. When does life begin?

What do all these concepts have in common? The lack of ONE irrefutable truth. They all rely on the thinking, beliefs, and desires of man. To know the answers to all these “issues” one first has to define truth. Absolute truth. What is absolute truth? It is the absolute standard by which all things should be measured. This truth exists outside of you, me, or us. It remains the truth regardless of our perspectives, laws, or beliefs. There is no such thing as your truth or my truth. There is simply God’s truth.

For example, The law of gravity is God’s truth. He created it. Those who believe in the concept of “your truth” go to the top of the Empire State Building. Explain how in your prospective and belief that God’s truth of gravity does not work for you. That you do not believe in God’s law of gravity. Then jump off the building. You will discover, for a few quick seconds, that God’s truth is the standard by which all things are measured in relation to the law of gravity.

Ever been in a plane? Does a plane take advantage of our beliefs or perspectives to prove God’s laws of aerodynamics is not an absolute truth? No. What man does changes nothing in God’s truth.

We could do this over and over to cover ever situation man faces.

America does not face lots of tough decisions. Life is not difficult to figure out. Follow God’s word and you have discovered the “secret” to life. Life becomes difficult when we follow man’s perspective, ideas, and beliefs.

Now before we get to the statements about the Bible and God’s word being influenced by humans and humans wrote and decided what is in the Bible and all that, I will just say, if that is your “belief” then you have not studied and understand the word of God well enough. It simply is not true.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Sniper.270
Gray areas. Foggy areas. Perspective. Own personal beliefs. When does life begin?

What do all these concepts have in common? The lack of ONE irrefutable truth. They all rely on the thinking, beliefs, and desires of man. To know the answers to all these “issues” one first has to define truth. Absolute truth. What is absolute truth? It is the absolute standard by which all things should be measured. This truth exists outside of you, me, or us. It remains the truth regardless of our perspectives, laws, or beliefs. There is no such thing as your truth or my truth. There is simply God’s truth.

For example, The law of gravity is God’s truth. He created it. Those who believe in the concept of “your truth” go to the top of the Empire State Building. Explain how in your prospective and belief that God’s truth of gravity does not work for you. That you do not believe in God’s law of gravity. Then jump off the building. You will discover, for a few quick seconds, that God’s truth is the standard by which all things are measured in relation to the law of gravity.

Ever been in a plane? Does a plane take advantage of our beliefs or perspectives to prove God’s laws of aerodynamics is not an absolute truth? No. What man does changes nothing in God’s truth.

America does not face lots of tough decisions. Life is not difficult to figure out. Follow God’s word and you have discovered the “secret” to life. Life becomes difficult when we follow man’s perspective, ideas, and beliefs.

Now before we get to the statements about the Bible and God’s word being influenced by humans and humans wrote and decided what is in the Bible and all that, I will just say, if that is your “belief” then you have not studied and understand the word of God well enough. It simply is not true.

Sorry but there are a lot of gray areas in the Bible. We aren't given a black and white answer for every single issue that we will encounter. The Bible doesn't give us a black and white answer in whether or not an embryo that was fertilized outside the body for in vitro is in fact a human being with a soul.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 04:22 PM

Once the seed is planted, unless something prevents development, a human baby is the result.
Creation at it's most fundamental stage, given by a Creator.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 04:23 PM

The Bible states otherwise. The Bible covers every single “issue” man faces. To accept this you have to put man in his proper place. God in his proper place. Then all answers are there. If one desires to know the absolute truth.

Your example is absolutely covered in the Bible. Only man’s needs and desires confuses it. Mans “thoughts” create the gray areas. There are no “gray” areas in God’s word. If there were, God would not be God. He could not be sovereign and omnipotent. Man needs gray areas to justify mans desires.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 05:49 PM

The Bible states otherwise. The Bible covers every single “issue” man faces. To accept this you have to put man in his proper place. God in his proper place. Then all answers are there. If one desires to know the absolute truth.

Your example is absolutely covered in the Bible. Only man’s needs and desires confuses it. Mans “thoughts” create the gray areas. There are no “gray” areas in God’s word. If there were, God would not be God. He could not be sovereign and omnipotent. Man needs gray areas to justify mans desires.

Sorry but you are wrong. You haven't provided any scripture to prove otherwise. There are areas in God's word that can be left up to each individual as to what is right and wrong. It even discusses this in scripture.

There is nothing in God's word that addresses if an embryo that was fertilized outside the body then frozen is human and has a soul. That's just one of many examples. We have to take God's word and look at the overall big picture. To say that the Bible covers every single issue in a black white context is just not true.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 06:23 PM

Sorry but you are wrong. You haven't provided any scripture to prove otherwise. There are areas in God's word that can be left up to each individual as to what is right and wrong. It even discusses this in scripture.

There is nothing in God's word that addresses if an embryo that was fertilized outside the body then frozen is human and has a soul. That's just one of many examples. We have to take God's word and look at the overall big picture. To say that the Bible covers every single issue in a black white context is just not true.

Also something in that book about Thou shalt not kill, but it's okay if they do it.......

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 06:23 PM

Grey? You can’t have an abortion if you’re not pregnant. That’s pretty simple to me.

If mom already has a viable pregnancy the rest of the eggs can’t implant. That’s how it works.

If it makes you happy give a pregnant mom the rest of the eggs and let nature take its course. Then what will you call it?

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 06:34 PM

If I recall correctly it’s not uncommon to give mom more than one fertilized egg, it’s not likely for them all to implant even given the same chance

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 06:51 PM

Also something in that book about Thou shalt not kill, but it's okay if they do it.......

First off it's "thou shalt not murder"

There is a big difference in killing and murder. Ending the life of an unborn child is Murder.

When it comes to ending the life of an innocent child in the womb I do believe it's black and white. It's murder.

I'm not talking about that when I said "grey areas". A grey area to me would be fertilizing an egg outside the womb and freezing it before in develops to use for in vitro. That is something I am still not sure about.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 07:02 PM

If I recall correctly it’s not uncommon to give mom more than one fertilized egg, it’s not likely for them all to implant even given the same chance

It depends on the method, and how many eggs took out side, and once inside the success rates are still very low of them taking

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 10:07 PM

Run on Morning After pills

Apparently, a whole lotta people drink a ton before sex. (I vaguely remember being able to do that.)

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 11:01 PM

IVF- The egg must attach to the uterus to become a viable pregnancy. Until that happens, a woman is not “pregnant” therefore can’t technically have an “abortion”.

It’s not alive yet, you can’t make a human in a Petri dish. It takes a womb.

And if you understood the morning after pill, they call it the morning after pill because you have to take it the morning after. Could work for up to 5 days afterwards. Once you have a viable pregnancy it goes kaput.

Correct -TijuanaTom is very very under educated in his posts.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 11:04 PM

Run on Morning After pills

Apparently, a whole lotta people drink a ton before sex. (I vaguely remember being able to do that.)

Probably DC, NY and NJ. Three areas that won’t actually be effected.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/28/22 11:57 PM

I agree with you. It’s like the turning the other cheek vs. protecting the weak. You could quote a verse and take it completely out of context and call it hypocrisy, or you can take it in as a whole and see the truth.

There is a time to let it slide and there is a time to fight for all you’re worth. The bible commands us to forgive but it also commands us to defend those who cannot defend themselves.

And all you gotta do is gloss over the short book of proverbs to understand, the Lord did not intend for you to be so selfless that you live in poverty, nor does he expect you to be a push over.

There is a time for peace and a time for war.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 02:31 AM

This thread is a good example of how people complicate really simple things.

Don’t kill babies. That’s it. There’s no justifying it, so don’t try to.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 04:12 AM

This thread is a good example of how people complicate really simple things.

Don’t kill babies. That’s it. There’s no justifying it, so don’t try to.

It seems that simple. Just define "baby" and define "kill" and the debate will be over.
Posted By: DocHorton

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 04:55 AM

I think BrianCH has this one correct regarding IVF....

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb."

Psalm 139:13

"Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 'Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you, and before you were born, I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.'"

Jeremiah 1:4-5

"The Lord called me from the womb, from the body of my mother he named my name."

Isaiah 49:1b

Posted By: DocHorton

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 04:57 AM

[Linked Image]

Beautiful, Hud. angel

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by DocHorton

[Linked Image]

Beautiful, Hud. angel

That is awesome right there.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 11:00 AM

Hud, aka Opa, had to start showing off. Here's our youngest out of 5.

[Linked Image]

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 11:44 AM

New grand baby <3

[Linked Image]

Attached picture 3C9A8B9A-35EF-4F84-B71A-3F8555AC6929.jpeg

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 11:48 AM

Hud, aka Opa, had to start showing off. Here's our youngest out of 5.

[Linked Image]

That’s a happy boy. I love this smile

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 01:13 PM

No apology necessary. However, “I” am not wrong. I have nothing to do with this. This is God’s word. You can call God wrong all you wish. God provided the entire Bible for us. So that pretty much covers the scripture. God does not leave anything for us to decide what is right or wrong? Nothing. Again, that would negate God’s supremacy. God decided every detail of life from all the way back to the ancients till the end of time as we know it. Please tell me what scripture says God allows us to decide right from wrong? He allows us to chose, but not determine right from wrong.

Does the Bible mention word for word IVF? No. The Bible very specifically mentions life, conception, and his creations. The Bible does not mention many things we have today, but it does not mean God has not addressed these in his word. IVF is covered in God’s word without IVF ever mentioned verbatim.

We? We, humans, have to take God’s word and decide the big picture. So you are putting man above God. Man decides. Man deciphers God’s word and does what he deems “right.”

God says he gives us everything we need in his word. God. You are saying this “is just not true.” I will go with God, but thanks for your opinion.

I am truly sorry that God and his word does not cover all of life for you. Mans abilities and mans system only leads to death and removal from God’s presence.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 02:13 PM

I did not say that the Bible didn't give us everything we "need". It just 100% does not address and give an answer for every single detail of our lives.

You must use some discernment when it comes to applying the word to your life.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 02:41 PM

I still would like to see the scripture where we decide what is right or wrong.

Could you also give an example of what it does not give us?

So we get to use “discernment “ to decide which of God’s words we apply to our lives and how? If I am hearing you correctly, would you elaborate?

Thanks in advance for sharing.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 03:03 PM

A drunkard will always justify their drink.
A drug addict will always justify their drug use.
A homosexual will always justify their right to do so.
Murderers can always make a justification for what they have done.
I notice in the prison ministry that nobody who has been incarcerated is guilty of anything.
When I was young I was guilty of allowing girlfriends, one night stands to have abortions and even pushed for it. In my ignorance I was a murderer thinking only of myself.
When I gave my life to Christ I saw the error of my ways, I was given the Holy Spirit which is the Spirit of Truth. My eyes were opened and so I see what many will never see, the truth for what it is. So it is my job and everyone who has been given the Spirit of the Lord to tell others what is God's will for man. We are the righteousness of Christ, His representation on earth and should not expect others to understand, unless they have ears to hear and eyes to see. It takes a heart change to understand that abortion is murder of an innocent helpless child of Gods'.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 03:10 PM

I notice in the prison ministry that nobody who has been incarcerated is guilty of anything.
When I was young I was guilty of allowing girlfriends, one night stands to have abortions and even pushed for it. In my ignorance I was a murderer thinking only of myself.
When I gave my life to Christ I saw the error of my ways, I was given the Holy Spirit which is the Spirit of Truth. My eyes were opened and so I see what many will never see, the truth for what it is. So it is my job and everyone who has been given the Spirit of the Lord to tell others what is God's will for man. We are the righteousness of Christ, His representation on earth and should not expect others to understand, unless they have ears to hear and eyes to see. It takes a heart change to understand that abortion is murder of an innocent helpless child of Gods'.

Praise the Lord that you found Christ. It truly simplifies life.

You are correct, most will never see and have no desire to understand.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 03:18 PM

Simply put.

If you are not celebrating the reversal of federal protection of murdering baby’s you need to get right with God. It’s black and white, no more conversation needed. Repent.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 06:15 PM

just do it if you want
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 07:10 PM

Another good job for the Supreme Court. Pay up Texas.

Justices say vet who lost job as Texas trooper can sue state

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by TXGUNNER308

You mean pay up Texas taxpayers.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 07:46 PM

Sure, no problem.

You a Veteran?

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 07:48 PM

Sure, no problem.

You a Veteran?

Yes, I am. BTW - I have no problem paying him his backpay.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 09:05 PM

Sure, no problem.

You a Veteran?

Yes, I am. BTW - I have no problem paying him his backpay.

Me either.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 09:20 PM

I for sure would be hell bound without Jesus. Even with the Lord on my side, I can still be very impulsive and ill-tempered, I definitely don’t have the greatest amount of wisdom and I’ve read proverbs probably a couple hundred times.

In fact that’s the only chapter I really have the patience to study. Probably something in there the Lord is patiently waiting for me to catch lol.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 09:32 PM

So we get to use “discernment “ to decide which of God’s words we apply to our lives and how? If I am hearing you correctly, would you elaborate?

Read Romans 14...

There are things that may be wrong for one person but depending on where you are in your faith may not be for someone else. There are things that may in and of themselves not be sinful but if they cause another to sin then you shouldn't do them.

I am a born again Christian saved by grace. God's word says be baptized each and everyone of you for the forgiveness of sins and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

So if I'm walking down to be baptized and I die am I not forgiven? See, that's "whittling on God's end of the stick" as a very wise man once told me about questions like that.

I am not saying that the word of God doesn't have the information we need to live a Christ centered life. I am saying it doesn't always specifically tell us in black and white detail that this is wrong and this is right.

I am 100% against abortion but I don't know if a fertilized egg that is immediately frozen for in vitro and then not used in the process is murder.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/29/22 09:38 PM

We don't need to know. He knows. Be true to your calling and do as the spirit instructs, then leave the rest to Him. That is faith.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/30/22 02:18 PM

Read Romans 14...

There are things that may be wrong for one person but depending on where you are in your faith may not be for someone else. There are things that may in and of themselves not be sinful but if they cause another to sin then you shouldn't do them.

I am a born again Christian saved by grace. God's word says be baptized each and everyone of you for the forgiveness of sins and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

So if I'm walking down to be baptized and I die am I not forgiven? See, that's "whittling on God's end of the stick" as a very wise man once told me about questions like that.

I am not saying that the word of God doesn't have the information we need to live a Christ centered life. I am saying it doesn't always specifically tell us in black and white detail that this is wrong and this is right.

I am 100% against abortion but I don't know if a fertilized egg that is immediately frozen for in vitro and then not used in the process is murder.

I believe I see what and where you are coming from now with the “right and wrong” terminology. Rom: 14 gives us examples how to live in and through Christ. In love. This is a common theme in much of the Bible. It also shows us how often, Christians, can be very legalistic and works oriented.

I believe the wrong/right terminology you are using for telling us what to do caused the confusion here. The Bible very clearly gives us exactly what we need to become a Christian, grow as a Christian, become as Christlike as humanly possible. This again goes back to the law. Many people are good at not sinning, but are not very good at being Christians. Paul, is the perfect example of this until his conversion.

Now baptism is often confusing for many people. The Bible is also clear on that too. So do not worry, if you fall dead on the way to the water, you will indeed be saved. Baptism saves no one. Baptism gets no one to Heaven. The blood of Christ saves you.

What God says always stands above what man is capable of doing. God’s plan is holy. Man’s plan is not. That should give you the answer to IVF.

Thanks for the dialogue.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/30/22 05:04 PM

Sure thought that was covered. But honestly, I do not believe a good enough reason could be given to you sir.

Simply put, because since Adam we live under a sin nature. God gave us a choice. All the evil we see and experience is a result of sin nature. Abortion. The Holocaust. Pedophilia. The list is endless. Abortion is no greater a sin than any other sin. God could force humans to do what is right. He could limit free will. But that is a whole different discussion.

Man chooses his decisions and then blames God for not preventing evil from occurring. All sin is squarely on man. Not God. Abortion is man without God. All sin is man without God. The better question is not why God allows abortion, the question is why does man not look to the answer for abortion. Which is Jesus Christ.

Abortion is a result of evil. Evil is the result of disobedience of God and his laws. Another fact we often forget is the fact that God still limits evil on this earth. Once he completely removes the Holy Spirit from earth. Humans will truly show the evilness of sin and man.

Re: Good job Supremes! - 06/30/22 10:34 PM

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum