Texas Hunting Forum

This would be a Blast

Posted By: Stub

This would be a Blast - 05/24/22 01:51 PM

I know there are a bunch of T. Cruise haters but who cares right! I enjoy the heck out of almost all of his movies.

I have been on a couple of wild rides in a helicopter and high end sports car but would love to hang out for a day.

This had to be a blast laugh

Re: This would be a Blast - 05/24/22 01:52 PM

Posted By: retfuz

Re: This would be a Blast - 05/26/22 07:50 PM

He's not too bad for a short guy.

Re: This would be a Blast - 05/26/22 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by retfuz
He's not too bad for a short guy.

You know he gets hammered for being short and his scientology belief and a one trick pony actor, if that is as bad as it gets for Hollyweird than I think he is doing just fine up
The guy does a lot of his own stunts which most other actor would not try anything close to what he does, also made some interesting movies like the Firm, Rain Man etc.

I bet there are quite a few peeps that are Tom Cruise fans or enjoy a lot of his movies that are scared to come out of the closet due to BS macho peer pressure or they are just scared
Posted By: Sailor

Re: This would be a Blast - 05/26/22 11:05 PM

Stub--- no, you wouldn't....

Re: This would be a Blast - 05/26/22 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Sailor

Not sure what you mean by that? If you are asking if I am a Tom Cruise fan, than Oh yeah bubba and I obviously already did up
Posted By: jetdad

Re: This would be a Blast - 05/27/22 01:56 AM

He accumulated 2,000 hrs. training so he could do his own helicopter stunt in Mission Impossible, Fallout. Pretty cool.
Posted By: Sailor

Re: This would be a Blast - 05/27/22 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by Stub

Not sure what you mean by that? If you are asking if I am a Tom Cruise fan, than Oh yeah bubba and I obviously already did up

I was refering to hanging out with him for a day..
I don't dis-like the guy. But, I spent a couple of days with him, filming
"Born On the Fourth of July".. I was the biker, playing pool with him in the bar..
I was rather disappointed in him. After three days of filming, in a hot smokey bar.
He didn't even have the common courtesy, to come out of his trailer and shake a few
hands. And at least say thanks, to all the people who worked so hard to make him look good.
But, that's just me...
Posted By: rickym

Re: This would be a Blast - 05/27/22 03:26 AM

I don’t mind most of his movies, can’t say I like or dislike him.

Re: This would be a Blast - 05/27/22 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Stub

I was refering to hanging out with him for a day..
I don't dis-like the guy. But, I spent a couple of days with him, filming
"Born On the Fourth of July".. I was the biker, playing pool with him in the bar..
I was rather disappointed in him. After three days of filming, in a hot smokey bar.
He didn't even have the common courtesy, to come out of his trailer and shake a few
hands. And at least say thanks, to all the people who worked so hard to make him look good.
But, that's just me...

Wow Sailor man that is pretty cool being in a movie like that, have you been in more movies if so which notable ones?
Yep that disappointing that Tom did not have the common courtesy to at least thank the folks around him.
I did a little research about working with him and most of it is positive, yes there is plenty of negatives too, maybe it was that time of the month for him with your movie laugh

I would still like to hang out with him for a day in the scenario of the video where we would fly around in cool jets and planes

Re: This would be a Blast - 05/27/22 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by rickym
I don’t mind most of his movies, can’t say I like or dislike him.

As a person I am pretty much the same, do not know him so I will not pass judgement.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum