Texas Hunting Forum

I had to inform a yankee woman

Posted By: booskay

I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 02:36 PM

Short version of the story ------- self serve car wash,,,, woman pulls in, takes out her soap and begins washing her car. I go out and tell her she cant do that here. She argues, "it is a car wash and she is washing her car." Finally I tell her she has to leave,,, she has a yankee accent, her car has Wisconsin license plate------ I turn and begin to walk off,,, then turn back and inform her " This is Texas, and in Texas the women do whatever the men tell them to do ""
She became apoplectic.
Posted By: fishdfly

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 02:43 PM

Lucky she did not shoot you.
Posted By: texasag93

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by fishdfly

I bet a birdie was shot in there somewhere.
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 03:04 PM

Some women just don't get it bolt
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 03:25 PM

I don’t get it.
Posted By: fishdfly

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by texasag93
Originally Posted by fishdfly

I bet a birdie was shot in there somewhere.

Most likely.
Posted By: rickym

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I don’t get it.

Me either confused2
Posted By: soooo

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by rickym
Originally Posted by Sneaky
I don’t get it.

Me either confused2

confused2
Posted By: Stub

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 04:37 PM

Booksay do you own the carwash?

The only thing that she might have done that was probably not copacetic is if she brought her own bucket of water and soap so she would not have to pay for the normal carwash cycle, soap water, rinse. If that is the case then all she was paying for was the final rinse which I could see annoying the owner because she is tying up a stall that would make the normal pay.
Posted By: cbump

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 04:46 PM

Sound like a real BA
Posted By: Gringo Bling

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 04:55 PM

Way to make Texas proud, that’s cringeworthy to read. This is an embarrassing story for you to be repeating on a forum like this.
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 05:52 PM

if you don't own the car wash then who cares? maybe she want's to use her own liberal soap
Posted By: Tbar

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 06:25 PM

I think its called bucket washing and I have seen signs telling people not to do it.

I take it he manages or owns the place.
Posted By: booskay

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 06:51 PM

Her plan was to take 1/2 hour, blocking my bay, washing her car with her soap, then spend $2 rinsing her car. I can't pay my electric bill that way ------- all day long I run people out of the bays for not washing,,, texting, shooting heroine, making love, napping, eating their to go food that they brought,,, etc etc etc. I run out between 5 to 20 people a day, depending on how busy we are.
Posted By: rickym

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by booskay
Her plan was to take 1/2 hour, blocking my bay, washing her car with her soap, then spend $2 rinsing her car. I can't pay my electric bill that way ------- all day long I run people out of the bays for not washing,,, texting, shooting heroine, making love, napping, eating their to go food that they brought,,, etc etc etc. I run out between 5 to 20 people a day, depending on how busy we are.

Okay, so now it makes sense. Now the only issue is a particular comment you had, stuck in the old days.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 06:57 PM

I thought it was funny!
Posted By: leswad

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER
I thought it was funny!

#metoo
Posted By: jetdad

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 09:57 PM

Was she hot?
Posted By: Stub

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Stub
Booksay do you own the carwash?

The only thing that she might have done that was probably not copacetic is if she brought her own bucket of water and soap so she would not have to pay for the normal carwash cycle, soap water, rinse. If that is the case then all she was paying for was the final rinse which I could see annoying the owner because she is tying up a stall that would make the normal pay.

Dayum Stub you are pretty smart and nailed it up

Yep I did didn't I grin Sometimes you just have to use a little logic to figure chit out rofl bolt
Posted By: Wayne J

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 10:27 PM

Reading this makes me glad i'm no longer in the car wash business. Had one for 20 years in Oak Cliff. I think I pretty much saw it all. People are nasty.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 10:34 PM

Well this was pretty funny
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 10:55 PM

Saved yourself with stubs reply roflmao
Posted By: RayBob

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/21/22 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by rickym

Okay, so now it makes sense. Now the only issue is a particular comment you had, stuck in the old days.

FTR I thought her behavior was bad/stupid/arrogant. Also on the record I thought it was handled right by you. Gotta git them fillies broke as efficiently as possible. You made me Texas proud! cheers
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/22/22 10:55 AM

Cannot fathom this mindset. Almost as bad as all the Ricky Bobbys who take in their mud encased trucks, clean them up and leave a mess for everyones else. Peeves me.
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/22/22 10:55 AM

If you don’t find the humor in that pull the corn Cobb out your rear end. Picking at Yankees is fun
Posted By: GasGuzzler

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/22/22 11:25 AM

The point in running her off was obvious and I cannot fathom how some did not understand. Makes me realize more why people drive slow in the left lane, use Facetime in public, and litter. They just don't get it. They haven't realized this world doesn't revolve around them solely. I would likely have skipped the misogyny myself but sometimes it's takes a line-crossing or two to get someone's attention.

So we have people on this forum that think it's okay to bucket wash at a self-serve car wash?
Posted By: texasag93

Re: I had to inform a yankee woman - 05/22/22 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by GasGuzzler
The point in running her off was obvious and I cannot fathom how some did not understand. Makes me realize more why people drive slow in the left lane, use Facetime in public, and litter. They just don't get it. They haven't realized this world doesn't revolve around them solely. I would likely have skipped the misogyny myself but sometimes it's takes a line-crossing or two to get someone's attention.

So we have people on this forum that think it's okay to bucket wash at a self-serve car wash?

Taking a bucket would never cross my mind. It Would be like taking a Coke to a restaurant.

That being said….

I can was my wife’s car for $2 at my local.

I was the front, hood, mirrors, and driver side of my 250 for $2. The rest of the truck gets washed when it rains.

I am in and gone fast.

I know they still make $ on me.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum