Texas Hunting Forum

Yay or nay?

Posted By: KRoyal

Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 04:57 AM

Posted By: BigPig

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 05:13 AM

God no. That was terrible. Sounded like a pre pubescent teen trying to rap.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 05:54 AM

I ain't that crazy.
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 07:45 AM

Can't even bring myself to click play.
Posted By: rickym

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 07:55 AM

For us younger guys, yes. I’ve listened to a lot of Adam Calhoun, jones as well! It’s definitely a generational thing! What controversial music hasn’t been.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 09:45 AM

I'd have to be in the mood for that, just don't know which mood that would have to be.
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 10:09 AM

Hell no.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 10:18 AM

Not for me loco
I could see that being a theme song for some kind of shootem up bang, bang movie that I probably wouldn't like either laugh
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 11:40 AM

Not my cup of tea ..........

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by rickym
For us younger guys, yes. I’ve listened to a lot of Adam Calhoun, jones as well! It’s definitely a generational thing! What controversial music hasn’t been.

Lol guess so. Been listening to a lot of Tom and Adam and this one keeps playing on my pandora and it’s stuck in my head and I’ve started liking it.
Posted By: el Rojo

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by TexFlip
Can't even bring myself to click play.

+1
Posted By: JimBridger

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 12:26 PM

Take that trash out!
Posted By: Lazyjack

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 01:15 PM

Different. Once was enough. Of course, now Youtube will be feeding it to me.
Posted By: BigfootWallace

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 01:25 PM

First clue that it's going to suck is a guy proudly showing off his ghey neck tat roflmao
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 01:50 PM

😎
Posted By: rickym

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by KRoyal

Lol guess so. Been listening to a lot of Tom and Adam and this one keeps playing on my pandora and it’s stuck in my head and I’ve started liking it.

Can only imagine what these guys would think of Tom, especially his appearance!

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by BigfootWallace
First clue that it's going to suck is a guy proudly showing off his ghey neck tat roflmao

That guy is a huge patriot conservative you’d probably be surprised how much you have in common.

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 09:49 PM

What about this one?? grin
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/14/22 11:29 PM

Terrible
Posted By: SherpaPhil

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 12:01 AM

Apparently proof that someone can be a good person, have strong beliefs and values, and still be a terrible musician.

Also, my 6 year old loves Taylor Swift. It's not generational, he just doesn't know any better.
Posted By: Judd

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Brother in-law
Terrible

Agreed, I really tried to give it a chance too….44 seconds on the first and 19 seconds on the second. bang

Dang KR!

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 12:15 AM

Lol tough crowd. Guess you guys are in the minority Adam and Tom just got several first place spots on billboard with their collaboration album both are independent artist.

So A LOT of people are buying their music none of which are liberals or left leaning can guarantee that.
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 12:23 AM

Not my cup of tea for sure.
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 01:02 AM

Lol tough crowd. Guess you guys are in the minority Adam and Tom just got several first place spots on billboard with their collaboration album both are independent artist.

So A LOT of people are buying their music none of which are liberals or left leaning can guarantee that.

A LOT of people like Florida Georgia Line too....
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 01:03 AM

Love the message, not so much on the delivery grin
Posted By: Catperch

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 01:36 AM

OH GAWD NO!!!!!

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 02:05 AM

Sorry ShortStack, most people in here except for you and RickyM don’t wear flat bill caps and white sunglasses either. If the glasses fit, the music is sh!t
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 02:41 AM

Plenty of conservatives, country folk, etc. have horrible taste in music. Modern country wouldn’t exist without them.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 02:44 AM

Every other one Tom and Adam do I like. They need nova to make it work. I do not hate it but it is not as bad as the morons say. Especially Dipshit #1 right up there /\/\/\

Dammit sneaky.

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 03:00 AM

This one is flame

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Plenty of conservatives, country folk, etc. have horrible taste in music. Modern country wouldn’t exist without them.

This is true modern country is unbearable. But I bet most the people in this thread trashing this music loves modern country. To eat their own.

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by BigPig
If the glasses fit, the music is sh!t

This was actually pretty funny.

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by Sneaky

This is true modern country is unbearable. But I bet most the people in this thread trashing this music loves modern country. To eat their own.

I cannot disagree with that

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 03:03 AM

No, funny yes but do not give him anything lol

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by 2Beez

No, funny yes but do not give him anything lol

He can enjoy this one he’s not funny often rofl

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 03:11 AM

You are alot more generous than I am roflmao
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 04:57 AM

I didn't even listen to it and give a "F" no. Jeeeezus what crap

I'll stick with Shinedown
Posted By: Ol Thumper

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 05:14 AM

Hell to the no, I’d suicide myself before that craps played in my speakers. I could give two squirrel chits or 9 rabbit farts if they cured cancer I’m not rolling with that coo coo for coco puffs millennial country jive bullchitola…
Posted By: GasGuzzler

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 10:09 AM

I have heard worse. Not much worse...but worse. A little. Maybe.
Posted By: Superduty

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/15/22 11:41 AM

Reminds me a little of the team " Rehab".

Re: Yay or nay? - 05/16/22 04:30 AM

I like Five Finger Death Punch, now that’s good country music!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum