Texas Hunting Forum

Chevy electric Silverado ad

Posted By: Creekrunner

Chevy electric Silverado ad - 04/20/22 09:53 PM

The "RST" commercial is soooo exciting. Driving down dusty non-paved roads looks so adventurous, so fun, so daring. Not like bouncing around the ranch in my pickup and tasting the dust.

Could someone please explain why they're not driving in the center of the two-track but way over on the right, crushing the grass/virgin tundra and who knows whatever else tiny creatures??!! crying

I hope someone will be very happy in their new Silverado RST, going to the art gallery or crossfit.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Chevy electric Silverado ad - 04/20/22 10:27 PM

😎
Posted By: don k

Re: Chevy electric Silverado ad - 04/20/22 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Creekrunner
The "RST" commercial is soooo exciting. Driving down dusty non-paved roads looks so adventurous, so fun, so daring. Not like bouncing around the ranch in my pickup and tasting the dust.

Could someone please explain why they're not driving in the center of the two-track but way over on the right, crushing the grass/virgin tundra and who knows whatever else tiny creatures??!! crying

I hope someone will be very happy in their new Silverado RST, going to the art gallery or crossfit.

Now Now calm down. They be city folk.
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Chevy electric Silverado ad - 04/20/22 10:48 PM

Uh…..that thing ain’t a truck.
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Chevy electric Silverado ad - 04/20/22 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by reeltexan

Uh…..that thing ain’t a truck.

this!
Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: Chevy electric Silverado ad - 04/20/22 10:58 PM

Nothing invokes the image of rugged masculinity like driving down a maintained gravel road at a safe and reasonable speed carrying two Trek Bicycles in the bed while sipping artisan coffee from an insulated Patagonia mug.

Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Chevy electric Silverado ad - 04/21/22 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by txtrophy85
Nothing invokes the image of rugged masculinity like driving down a maintained gravel road at a safe and reasonable speed carrying two Trek Bicycles in the bed while sipping artisan coffee from an insulated Patagonia mug.

With skinny jeans and a well groomed beard
Posted By: 603Country

Re: Chevy electric Silverado ad - 04/21/22 01:55 AM

The chance that you’ll ever see me in an electric Suburban is about the same as seeing Elvis drive one.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Chevy electric Silverado ad - 04/21/22 02:04 AM

There's gonna be a battery shortage. We're in a race with China to get to the south pole of the moon, where, supposedly, there are huge mineral deposits. I envision a day when everyone feeling good about themselves driving electric cars look up in the sky and see the moon on a collision course with earth 'cause we mined the darn thing outa balance. grin
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Chevy electric Silverado ad - 04/21/22 10:49 AM

I still can't get over the Tundra commercial in what looks like NYC with the rather nattily dressed urban dude going to meet his broes.
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Chevy electric Silverado ad - 04/21/22 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Hudbone
I still can't get over the Tundra commercial in what looks like NYC with the rather nattily dressed urban dude going to meet his broes.

At least they make a solid vehicle.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Chevy electric Silverado ad - 04/21/22 01:08 PM

I think they would make a great top drive
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Chevy electric Silverado ad - 04/21/22 01:23 PM

It was the commercial with the woman holding her purse while removing the charger connection from her EV that caught my attention. It's clearly obvious they want you to believe recharging an EV is as quick and easy and filling up a gas tank.
Posted By: Bar-D

Re: Chevy electric Silverado ad - 04/21/22 03:30 PM

Pass. Diesel 4x4 for my operation.
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: Chevy electric Silverado ad - 04/21/22 03:35 PM

Traveling the woods and dirt roads looking for a charging station...
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum