Texas Hunting Forum

Having Heck with Roll up Shop door....anyone here an expert?

Posted By: sig226fan (Rguns.com)

Having Heck with Roll up Shop door....anyone here an expert? - 04/03/22 06:07 PM

16 wide x 8 tall, Mueller brand, " wind rated" door with J locks (my term for the J shaped clip things).

J locks are hanging on the weld plate for the door, and on the top of the tracks....

Thoughts? Experience?
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: Having Heck with Roll up Shop door....anyone here an expert? - 04/03/22 07:56 PM

https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/users/101915

NickByrd on the TFF does this for a living. Good dude, but lives in Alvarado. I'd contact him over there.
Posted By: don k

Re: Having Heck with Roll up Shop door....anyone here an expert? - 04/03/22 08:37 PM

Take a picture of your problem and someone may know the fix.
Posted By: GasGuzzler

Re: Having Heck with Roll up Shop door....anyone here an expert? - 04/03/22 09:14 PM

Gainesville Door, Inc. but they may not go that far.
Posted By: pdr55

Re: Having Heck with Roll up Shop door....anyone here an expert? - 04/03/22 09:16 PM

Is it level?
I have seen where one side is higher than the other and cause problems.
Hopefully the door isn’t bent, another problem area.

I have hung probably thousands of the standard roll ups with very few problems, but those high wind load doors seem to be problematic.
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: Having Heck with Roll up Shop door....anyone here an expert? - 04/04/22 10:25 AM

Mc Cains Door in Krum
Posted By: huntingag01

Re: Having Heck with Roll up Shop door....anyone here an expert? - 04/04/22 08:55 PM

Farmersville overhead door did mine and installed an opener. Close to you and good guy.
Posted By: Homer Jay

Re: Having Heck with Roll up Shop door....anyone here an expert? - 04/05/22 03:18 AM

you should message Normal as can be. He knows all about rolling things up!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum