Texas Hunting Forum

Ducks Unlimited Outdoor Expo

Posted By: NickMoss

Ducks Unlimited Outdoor Expo - 03/06/22 03:22 PM

From fishing, ATV/UTV tracks, dog demonstrations, calling contests, and more, there’s something for all ages and skill levels at the Ducks Unlimited Expo Presented by Purina Pro Plan! Come experience the LARGEST hands-on outdoor sporting expo April 8-10 at Texas Motor Speedway! 🎣🦆🐶. We are also still in need for volunteers for this event. If you are interested please go sign up today!

Attached picture DUX22-VolPoster.jpg
Posted By: texasag93

Re: Ducks Unlimited Outdoor Expo - 03/06/22 03:43 PM

I went last year.

yawn

I hope for y'all sake it is better this year.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Ducks Unlimited Outdoor Expo - 03/06/22 04:18 PM

In 1937, a small group of visionaries and community leaders set out to save North America’s waterfowl populations while celebrating the continent’s strong waterfowling heritage. Stressing the important role wetlands play across North America, DU committed to this mission at the height of the Great Depression and one of the worst droughts in history.

Fast forward eight and a half decades later, and DU has become the premiere organization promoting wetlands conservation. Its work has led to the conservation of more than 15 million acres, thanks to tireless support from generations of DU members, volunteers and partners who are part of the organization’s mission to conserve and restore wetlands and other vital habitats for North America’s waterfowl.
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Ducks Unlimited Outdoor Expo - 03/06/22 04:37 PM

DU is one of our advertisers. Y'all mind if we make them feel a little more welcome here on the THF?
Posted By: FamousAmos

Re: Ducks Unlimited Outdoor Expo - 03/06/22 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by J.P. Greeson
DU is one of our advertisers. Y'all mind if we make them feel a little more welcome here on the THF?

cheers
Posted By: texasag93

Re: Ducks Unlimited Outdoor Expo - 03/06/22 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by J.P. Greeson

I am going again.

I was just saying I hope it is better this year.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum