Texas Hunting Forum

ABC suspends host.

Posted By: Mr. T.

ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:25 AM

Just heard ABC suspended host for her remarks about the Holocaust. About time they were held to the same standards as the rest of us.
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:36 AM

Her problem is she thought race ONLY meant different skin colors. Her comments about jewish people were as racist as any bigoted plantation owner back in the 1850’s…you cant tell them apart because they all are the same color.

Anyone that can not tell a 1930’s german from a jewish person is just blindly racist. That’s why she got benched.

Lets see how long it lasts. I say she is back within 2 weeks (not that i will pay attention to know)
Posted By: TCM3

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:38 AM

Whoopi!!!!
chicken
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:40 AM

Only a 2 week suspension...a conservative would have been canned!

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by Jimbo1
Only a 2 week suspension...a conservative would have been canned!

and the rest of their lives ruined and family threatened...
Posted By: pdr55

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:49 AM

Who is the host that was suspended?

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:52 AM

That racist Whoopie Goldberg.
Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:53 AM

Whoopi Goldberg from The View.

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:57 AM

And yet it's not even being reported on the Yahoo main page! MSM at its finest!
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:58 AM

-----------[Linked Image]

Posted By: Tin Head

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by pdr55
Who is the host that was suspended?

that hag likely went on vacation and they are just giving the folks something to chew on . shes said worse...
Posted By: kry226

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 04:01 AM

How ironic her name is "Goldberg" too. loco
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 04:06 AM

They finally fired that (anywordthatyoucanhere) I used 36 bad words. And No I do not feel bad about it it is what is is
Posted By: TurkeyHunter

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by kry226
How ironic her name is "Goldberg" too. loco

True but it’s not her real name. I believe what she said expressed her ignorance.
Posted By: Judd

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 04:35 AM

She’s one of the racist people in America. This is ABC patting her on the [censored] and smiling…meanwhile, everyone will quit talking about it and it’ll go bye bye. Which is exactly what they need… disgusting, the entire thing.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by Judd
She’s one of the racist people in America. This is ABC patting her on the [censored] and smiling…meanwhile, everyone will quit talking about it and it’ll go bye bye. Which is exactly what they need… disgusting, the entire thing.

Not wrong... Vile bitch
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 05:18 AM

Caryn Johnson
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 05:23 AM

Whoopi essentially said everyone is racist except Hitler. Crazy beeautch.

Yes. Her last name is Jewish appropriated. Name is Karen Johnson.
Posted By: leswad

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 08:25 AM

That racist woman has gotten huge, literally.
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 10:03 AM

She is a oxygen theif
Posted By: onlysmith&wesson

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 11:05 AM

Being an uneducated, narrow minded, high school drop out finally caught up with her lard a--. She stated that racism is about skin color, and that it was difficult to distinguish a Jewish person from a German. So in her narrow view, she sees Caucasian people being cruel to white people, so that's not racism. This right up there with the guy with the big afro that used play for the 49'rs wearing a Castro t shirt, and when asked about it defended the communist stating that Cuba had the "highest" literacy rates, and that the USA would also have high literacy rates if we didn't spend more on prisons than we did on education. Idiot. There's a reason that you'll never see these two have a serious debate with an educated person that has an opposing view. They're not smart, and are paid to talk in front of cameras. Jeanine Pirro (not a lard a--, btw) challenged Whoopi during an interview one time. Goldberg didn't have the intellect to engage her in the conversation, so she lost it, started screaming and almost went Golden Corral on stage.
Posted By: PappawRock

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 12:08 PM

I think they named a cushion after her...
Posted By: yotehater

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 12:15 PM

Whoopsie, guess she won't be da nex supreme justace. Jus one like er.
Posted By: Paluxy

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 12:51 PM

Shouldn't the title read "ABC suspends parasite" ?

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 12:57 PM

THF + TFF = parasites...
Posted By: Paluxy

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by PappawRock
THF + TFF = parasites...

nidea
Posted By: spankyttx

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 01:19 PM

They investigated themselves and she got 2 weeks paid leave? Lol, nothing new there. I just wonder if the whoopie story is a distraction for the cop shoots cop incident in Washington state
Posted By: Stub

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 01:37 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Paluxy
THF + TFF = parasites...

nidea

I think wrong thread?
Posted By: TPACK

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 02:58 PM

It`s about FN time she got what she deserved. She`s a racist black fat Cow. They spew hate and propaganda on that POS show every day. I bet she`ll only be out for a short while. Oh, did I mention that she is a "Fat Cow".
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:02 PM

slap on the wrist.
Posted By: Espy

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:04 PM

She should of been fired long ago for what comes out of that mouth.
Posted By: Big Fitz

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
Whoopi essentially said everyone is racist except Hitler. Crazy beeautch.

Yes. Her last name is Jewish appropriated. Name is Karen Johnson.

Wait, she is a "Karen"? How appropriate.
Posted By: Dalroo

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by onlysmith&wesson
Being an uneducated, narrow minded, high school drop out finally caught up with her lard a--. She stated that racism is about skin color, and that it was difficult to distinguish a Jewish person from a German. So in her narrow view, she sees Caucasian people being cruel to white people, so that's not racism. This right up there with the guy with the big afro that used play for the 49'rs wearing a Castro t shirt, and when asked about it defended the communist stating that Cuba had the "highest" literacy rates, and that the USA would also have high literacy rates if we didn't spend more on prisons than we did on education. Idiot. There's a reason that you'll never see these two have a serious debate with an educated person that has an opposing view. They're not smart, and are paid to talk in front of cameras. Jeanine Pirro (not a lard a--, btw) challenged Whoopi during an interview one time. Goldberg didn't have the intellect to engage her in the conversation, so she lost it, started screaming and almost went Golden Corral on stage.

^^THIS^^

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but the problem with giving Hollywood elites a massive voice on political topics is that they are not necessarily expert or even well informed. Is she bright, probably, but she is not educated. Hey, I have strong opinions on a lot of things, but I am also aware of my limitations and do not pretend to be a subject matter expert on all things.

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Dalroo

^^THIS^^

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but the problem with giving Hollywood elites a massive voice on political topics is that they are not necessarily expert or even well informed. Is she bright, probably, but she is not educated. Hey, I have strong opinions on a lot of things, but I am also aware of my limitations and do not pretend to be a subject matter expert on all things.

Yet she has an estimated net worth of about $60 million. She probably chuckles and giggles all the way to the bank.

This event has also brought a lot of publicity. We are even talking about it here on the THF. She's paid to be controversial.
Posted By: onlysmith&wesson

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:37 PM

^^THIS^^

Here's something I've noticed; since the pandemic has put a big halt on the movie industry, actors that used to be in the press all the time, spouting their political opinions have all but fell off the face of the earth. Robert Deniro, Matt Damon, Ashley Judd.......used to see them all the time out there. Truth is IMO, these people didn't really have strong beliefs on the stuff they repeated in front of cameras that was likely written for them. They were placed by their publicists and promoters to remain relevant to sell their product. They will never debate anyone that really knows the depth of the issues, they just spew something prepared for them. I think it was Victor Davis Hanson that I heard describe the 49'rs bench warmer as the most factually ignorant person that could possibly be speaking on serious issues.

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 03:49 PM

^^THIS^^

Here's something I've noticed; since the pandemic has put a big halt on the movie industry, actors that used to be in the press all the time, spouting their political opinions have all but fell off the face of the earth. Robert Deniro, Matt Damon, Ashley Judd.......used to see them all the time out there. Truth is IMO, these people didn't really have strong beliefs on the stuff they repeated in front of cameras that was likely written for them. They were placed by their publicists and promoters to remain relevant to sell their product. They will never debate anyone that really knows the depth of the issues, they just spew something prepared for them. I think it was Victor Davis Hanson that I heard describe the 49'rs bench warmer as the most factually ignorant person that could possibly be speaking on serious issues.

I love hearing Victor David Hanson speak. Very insightful man.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 06:11 PM

Shouldn't the title read "ABC suspends parasite" ?

Yep

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
THF + TFF = parasites...

nidea

I think wrong thread?

parasites = pair of sites...

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
THF + TFF = parasites...

nidea

I think wrong thread?

parasites = pair of sites...

God I miss cast. grin

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 06:30 PM

now she's threatening to quit.

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw

Good...maybe Mooshell O can take her place!

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 06:36 PM

Good...maybe Mooshell O can take her place!

I think they would want another buffalo heifer - no dudes like big mike...
Posted By: Sailor

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 06:40 PM

Do it..ho............... dead_horse
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 06:41 PM

big

C
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 06:41 PM

Amos did this effect the shows quality this morning?
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by ducknbass

😂
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
Originally Posted by ducknbass

😂

lol, that's sick.........

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 08:22 PM

roflmao
Posted By: 7mag

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 08:23 PM

I am a HUGE fan of The View about as much as bleeding hemorrhoids
Posted By: HuntnFly67

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/02/22 08:37 PM

Remember the old adage "No news is bad news"? Case in point right here.

If this gaffe/verbal stunt can generate talk about a dying show on a failing TV network in a male dominated hunting forum (in Texas, no less), then the b!tch did her job for the network and she will be rewarded for it.
Posted By: huntingbig8

Re: ABC suspends host. - 02/03/22 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by reeltexan

Caryn Johnson

of course her name is Caryn
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum